Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
bull s--- 22:30 - Apr 16 with 4376 viewsdigswellhoop

so crystal palace goalkeeper didnt know what a hitler salute was BULL AND A UNTRUTH TELER
bull s--- on 22:54 - Apr 16 with 4338 viewsHamptonR

Sack of shit
bull s--- on 00:11 - Apr 17 with 4232 viewsDannyPaddox

Just read Hennessy's Wikipedia page. I was curious as to what sort of education he had. This is what it says under Personal Life.

In April 2019 the FA said there would be no further action after the charge was "not proven". Hennessey argued that he did not know what a Nazi salute was as he went to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Hennessey
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 0:18]
bull s--- on 05:36 - Apr 17 with 4132 viewsHayesender

Sorry, but when the fck did doing a piss take seig hail become a hanging offence?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

bull s--- on 05:51 - Apr 17 with 4103 viewstimcocking

bull s--- on 05:36 - Apr 17 by Hayesender

Sorry, but when the fck did doing a piss take seig hail become a hanging offence?

He said it's nonsense, never should have had an investigation.

"Hennessey is seen in the background of a group photograph posted on Meyer’s Instagram story, which has subsequently expired. “Yesterday evening I had a meal with my teammates and we had a group photograph,” Hennessey said on his Twitter account on Sunday night.

“I waved and shouted at the person taking the picture to get on with it and at the same time put my hand over my mouth to make the sound carry. It’s been brought to my attention that frozen in a moment by the camera this looks like I am making a completely inappropriate type of salute.

“I can assure everyone I would never ever do that and any resemblance to that kind of gesture is absolutely coincidental. Love and peace Wayne.”

I'd be inclined to take the man at his word there.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 6:01]
bull s--- on 07:22 - Apr 17 with 4046 viewsMaggsinho

Sometime in 1933?
bull s--- on 07:36 - Apr 17 with 4022 viewsKonk

I don't think anyone's proposing hanging the bloke. I'd imagine it's fairly offensive and upsetting to the average Jewish person, amongst others, whether it's a plum doing it for megalolz 1972 comedy effect or not. Principally because there's not much to laugh about when it comes to the Nazis.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

bull s--- on 08:35 - Apr 17 with 3927 viewsDannyPaddox

Springtime for Hitler and Hennessy

For me the time 'seig-heiling' stopped being funny was late 70s/early 80s when the NF/ BM etc. began to worm their way into football crowds and gigs. Those innocent carefree 1970s days of Freddie Starr, Basil Fawlty, and just about anyone saying hello to a traffic warden we're gone.

Of course the real victim here is poor Wayne himself now condemned to a life of flapping like an Obergruppenführer with Tourette's syndrome at every free-kick and corner to establish his spurious claim of being an accidental prick.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 8:44]
bull s--- on 08:45 - Apr 17 with 3896 viewsKonk

bull s--- on 08:35 - Apr 17 by DannyPaddox

Springtime for Hitler and Hennessy

For me the time 'seig-heiling' stopped being funny was late 70s/early 80s when the NF/ BM etc. began to worm their way into football crowds and gigs. Those innocent carefree 1970s days of Freddie Starr, Basil Fawlty, and just about anyone saying hello to a traffic warden we're gone.

Of course the real victim here is poor Wayne himself now condemned to a life of flapping like an Obergruppenführer with Tourette's syndrome at every free-kick and corner to establish his spurious claim of being an accidental prick.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 8:44]

And next time he wants to get the attention of one of his team mates to pick-up a runner or show for a ball, he's gonna have to remember to give a perfect Sieg heil salute and amplify his voice by placing his other hand below his nose, so it looks a lot like a Hitler moustache. That's a lot to remember for the lad.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Login to get fewer ads

bull s--- on 08:49 - Apr 17 with 3888 viewsNorthernr

I mean it's a nonsense ruling isn't it, but that's football for you. Nick De Marco on the defence team again judging by his Twitter.
bull s--- on 09:15 - Apr 17 with 3824 viewsCamberleyR

Wayne Hennazi

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

bull s--- on 10:00 - Apr 17 with 3757 viewsDannyPaddox

I suppose this comical right-wing tosser has got an excuse too.
bull s--- on 10:22 - Apr 17 with 3714 viewsJJB

They will be issuing fines to Mark Schwarzer next for having an offensive surname.

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

bull s---t on 10:26 - Apr 17 with 3701 viewsDorse

I don't know, it's getting so as you can't even make a fascist salute and post it online without someone calling you a Nazi. Next you'll be telling me that I can't do my Al Jolson tribute in case it offends the PC brigade. Broken Britain, you couldn't make it up etc etc

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

bull s--- on 13:55 - Apr 17 with 3555 viewsHayesender

So according to most of you on here, this is offensive is it?

I tell you who I find offensive, Frankie Boyle thinking it's ok to joke about cancer, but the BBC love him, so that's ok

Poll: Shamima Beghum

bull s--- on 14:03 - Apr 17 with 3525 viewsJuzzie

32 year old UK person not knowing the most basic of recent history that has been immortilised in so many aspects of our life?

He's either lying through his back teeth (and the Judge believed him?!) or holding up the notion that footballers are thick.
bull s--- on 14:06 - Apr 17 with 3511 viewsaston_hoop

On the subject of the original post, I am exactly one month younger than Hennessey so would have gone through roughly the same school curriculum, same generational stuff etc and there is not a chance in hell he doesn't know what a Hitler salute is! incredible he has managed to plead that! Maybe I am being naive and way off the mark but I reckon any of you with teenage kids could ask them what it meant and they'd know.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

bull s--- on 15:01 - Apr 17 with 3443 viewsBoston

bull s--- on 07:22 - Apr 17 by Maggsinho

Sometime in 1933?

Unless you’re David Bowie, then you can be a hero, for ever and ever.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

bull s--- on 01:41 - Apr 18 with 3197 viewstimcocking

Because if it's in the paper, it must be true, right? Blimey.

How sanctimonious (not to mention gullible) you all are, so predictable. People seem to be missing the point; by all accounts, despite at first glance the picture appearing very compelling, he apparently didn't do anything resembling a hitler salute. They've supposedly literally invented it, it's textbook fake news. I'm disappointed you're all so certain and quick to condemn on the basis of one solitary photo and far more compelling evidence to the contrary.

Who are any of us to be 100% he's a liar on such flimsy evidence?

I bet everybody here, if you got followed around for a year, would at some point raise your arm to call for something whilst having your hand in the general vicinity of your face. What likelihood is there of him having done a Hitler salute in a photo at the team dinner for Heaven's sake? This happened yonks back, we've not heard about it since because there was nothing to hear. Beggar's belief people are more inclined to think he'd sit there making Hitler salutes. I mean seriously? It's as if people are incapable of clear thought anymore. Blows my mind how easy it is to brainwash and manipulate people. Frightening, i mean genuinely frightening. And frightening that the FA felt the need for a bloody Kangaroo court. Palace produced a dozen pictures of him on the pitch in exactly that position. It's literally his default position to call people, a habit he's developed on the pitch. One hand up, one hand shielding the mouth. Sounds far more likely to be true to me than he's sitting there doing a fascist salute at the Christmas party. Certainly, that is grounds for very reasonable doubt in any civilised society. I suppose it is exactly what any good solicitor would say, of course, but it this case i'd suggest it's probably true. The fact Hennessy wasn't even concerned said a lot.

If i'm wrong apologies, i don't know the bloke from Adam and if i am wrong, the guy's clearly a first class d!ckhead or a raving lunatic and i obviously wouldn't be defending him. Perhaps i'm simply naive and half of us are secretly evil racists, but i don't buy that, to me, that's just media propaganda. There has never been any suggestion of it to my knowledge. Photos beforehand appear to prove what he says as does the testimony of everybody at the meal and all the people who know him. I just can't believe how ready people are to brand a guy who's almost certainly innocent when none of you have a clue about him. Innocent until proven guilty my arse. It could be any one of you sat there calling a taxi and scratching your nose or whatever and being called a sack of sh!t. One photo very rarely proves anything. Surprised everybody doesn't realise that. I just ask myself which is the more likely scenario and i know which seems more likely by far. I'm not defending a Hitler salute, i'm doubting it ever occurred. If there was any truth whatsoever, he'd have been on the front page of the BBC and the Daily Mail for ages, they'd be milking it for all it's worth. This is how the bloody Nazis seized power, whipping people into a fervour with this sort of blatant disinformation and simply abandoning any kind of due process. The world has turned full circle.

Or, perhaps the whole room are liars and Crystal Palace are a secret Fascist cabal, what do i know?

“Yesterday evening I had a meal with my teammates and we had a group photograph,” Hennessey said on his Twitter account on Sunday night.
“I waved and shouted at the person taking the picture to get on with it and at the same time put my hand over my mouth to make the sound carry. It’s been brought to my attention that frozen in a moment by the camera this looks like I am making a completely inappropriate type of salute.
“I can assure everyone I would never ever do that and any resemblance to that kind of gesture is absolutely coincidental. Love and peace Wayne.”

Not the denial of a panicky, guilty man. And for the record, my Mum is half Jewish, so don't try that sh!t. And i bet half of my mates couldn't actually tell you what a fascist was. Nowadays, they'd probably describe a liberal.

Ps Also, whatever the truth of this, i'd humbly remind everybody it's worth at least thinking about things a little more before immediately believing what you hear anywhere, we're living in a world where false information is running rampant. Spreading disinformation is just part of modern warfare. If we can start to condemn each other so quickly on the basis of a solitary mobile phone picture despite multiple testimonies and all sensible evidence suggesting otherwise, it's a dark place we're in. Not one person on this site will ever know for certain, definitely not me, but people seem so adamant all of the time. It's easy to leave a margin for error by saying something like 'well if that's true, he's a sack of sh!t'.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 4:40]
bull s--- on 03:07 - Apr 18 with 3156 viewstimcocking

bull s--- on 13:55 - Apr 17 by Hayesender

So according to most of you on here, this is offensive is it?

I tell you who I find offensive, Frankie Boyle thinking it's ok to joke about cancer, but the BBC love him, so that's ok

It's also ok to abuse the Welsh. That always bugs me a little being Cardiff born. I don't mind laughing at myself, so i've nothing against jokes about the Welsh, but now it seems to be only the Welsh or people with ginger hair, who it's fair game to make jokes about/abuse. Anybody saying it isn't racism to abuse people with ginger hair is flat out kidding themselves, of course it is. It's still ok to say 'about as welcome as a ginger step child' on the BBC, i heard it recently. Somebody going to say that isn't blatant racism? Swap the word ginger for black or jewish or whatever else, would it be racist/abusive then? It might not be meant with malice per se, but nowadays intent has no bearing, it's all about the words used and there is plenty of hypocrisy people don't seem to notice, or choose not to.

I've always wondered who exactly gets to decide for me what is and isn't offensive to me, because i frequently disagree with them and often find their logic ridiculous and seriously flawed.

Personally, i've always been more interested in the intent. If somebody insults me inadvertently, it probably won't offend me if i don't think they meant to offend or insult me. Whereas a person who tries to actively insult you...that's a completely different ball game whatever words they choose to express it, that is a direct attack. Which is why i try my best not to insult any of you lot, despite the sometimes extreme provocation. I don't think we have hardly any racists really, not what i would consider a racist, just plenty of idiots.

[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 4:41]
bull s--- on 06:29 - Apr 18 with 3065 viewssmegma

Sometime in 1933?

Not in Germany though
bull s--- on 07:40 - Apr 18 with 3033 viewsDannyPaddox

Sometime in 1933?

Banned in Germany since 1956

bull s--- on 08:38 - Apr 18 with 2976 viewsisawqpratwcity

It's not often I agreed with 'News of the Screws':

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

bull s--- on 12:05 - Apr 18 with 2878 viewsTacticalR

bull s--- on 07:40 - Apr 18 by DannyPaddox

Banned in Germany since 1956

Partly based on Wernher von Braun, one of many Nazi scientists brought to America as part of Operation Paperclip.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024