Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD 15:23 - Apr 18 with 20577 viewsmakaveli1882

Sorry if someone has done one and I missed it, some alarming stats v Blackburn here

1-1 draw for me, but may do my away team to win both to score which is 11/2 on skybet

Match facts
QPR have won just one of their last 21 matches against Blackburn in all competitions (W1 D8 L12), a 2-0 win in October 1999.

Blackburn Rovers are unbeaten in their last nine away matches in all competitions against QPR (W4 D5 L0) since a 0-1 defeat in November 1993.

QPR have lost on Good Friday in each of the last two seasons, losing 1-2 against Bristol City in 2017 and 0-1 against Reading in 2018.

Blackburn Rovers have lost one of their last 10 league matches on Good Friday (W3 D6 L1), a 2-4 defeat at Oldham Athletic in April 1988.

QPR scored three first-half goals in their 4-0 win over Swansea - as many as they had scored in their previous 15 league matches.

Danny Graham has scored 14 league goals this season for Blackburn, last scoring more in a single campaign in 2010-11 with Watford (24 goals).
BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 16:27 - Apr 18 with 10266 viewsLongsufferingR

That is incredible. 1 win in the last 21 against Blackburn! We've got a better record than that against the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea etc.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 16:30]
BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 16:33 - Apr 18 with 10253 viewsmakaveli1882

BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 16:27 - Apr 18 by LongsufferingR

That is incredible. 1 win in the last 21 against Blackburn! We've got a better record than that against the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea etc.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 16:30]

Yeah I was really shocked especially the last win in 1993 as that is on my favourite games as a kid.
BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 19:13 - Apr 18 with 10158 viewssuperstan

It’s ok Scteeve got us our first win at Forest and took us on a cup run 😂 oh wait.
BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 10:12 - Apr 19 with 10018 viewsPinnerPaul

Can't see us producing two 'match of the season' performances and I'm fit and well to go today as well, so nailed on bore draw.

Both teams safe, well we are really aren't we?, so still hope to see some goals - 1-1 - Scowen with a collector's item for me
BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 10:19 - Apr 19 with 10009 viewsHantsR

Would love to go but its my birthday today (Good Friday? - nothing to get hung up about) so I'm obliged to stay at home and welcome the hordes of well-wishers that will no doubt be arriving here - the M3 will also be clogged up with afore-mentioned friends and family.

If we're not 3-0 up within 16 mins I'll be getting very dysphoric.
BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 10:56 - Apr 19 with 9981 viewsTacticalR

'QPR scored three first-half goals in their 4-0 win over Swansea - as many as they had scored in their previous 15 league matches.'

So is that saying we only scored 3 goals altogether in our previous 15 matches? If so that isn't correct.

Air hostess clique

BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 11:37 - Apr 19 with 9941 views81A

It means first half goals - of which we have scored 3 in the league since Villa 15 games ago.
BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 11:43 - Apr 19 with 9931 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Haven't seen us play in a few matches so really looking forward to this.

Score? 1-1 Walking in a Ready wonderland.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 11:57 - Apr 19 with 9909 viewsbosh67

Eustace could be really up against it tonight re defenders. With Bidwell and Hall definitely unavailable, Tony, Lynch and Rangel carrying injuries (Tony not well), he could be forced to play Furlong and Cameron as CBs with Manning left and Cousins or Pav right. Kakay is also available. Not ideal against this lad Dank who's on fire at the moment. If Cameron isn't fully fit that becomes even more difficult for him at the back. If they can dose/patch up Tony somehow I will feel a lot happier.

Wells is struggling with an injury but further forward we do have BOS, Smith, Hemed and Eze so not as worried there.

If Eustace can get defenders on the pitch and select a side to combat Blackburn's front 2 then we may get something out of the game tonight. They have to forget the stats and just do what they did against Swansea. Blackburn are safe and we have to lay into them again and force them into errors. Two of their midfielders are out tonight so that is where we have to really try to dominate.

Score depends on who's available to defend.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 12:51 - Apr 19 with 9848 viewskensalriser

Isn't the game this afternoon?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 13:10 - Apr 19 with 9814 viewsngbqpr

BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 11:43 - Apr 19 by BrianMcCarthy

Haven't seen us play in a few matches so really looking forward to this.

Score? 1-1 Walking in a Ready wonderland.

haha I remember that Ewood awayday too Brian!

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 14:03 - Apr 19 with 9724 viewsSimonJames

I've given up trying to guess our scores - just hope we get some good performances from the players.

100% of people who drink water will die.

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:26 - Apr 19 with 9593 viewsHarbour

BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 14:26 - Apr 19 with 9584 viewsrsonist

Pav for Rangel, ParkRoyalR for Leistner.
BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 14:28 - Apr 19 with 9556 viewsMatch82

BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 14:26 - Apr 19 by rsonist

Pav for Rangel, ParkRoyalR for Leistner.

That's an attacking bench!
BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 14:31 - Apr 19 with 9527 viewsdavman

We only seem to do well this season against teams who like to dominate the ball and Blackburn aren't one of them. We aren't very good at holding on to possession or trying to break team's down, which may be why we are so poor against the Prestons and Blackburns of this world.

A makeshift Back Four and the lightweight midfield worries me, even if Scowen and Luongo were good last weekend.

Hope we carry on from the start last week, but I can see a different game => 1-2 from me. REALLY hope I am wrong...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 14:32 - Apr 19 with 9509 viewsSimonJames

Two red cards in the first three Championship games today... doesn't bode well for Lynch!

100% of people who drink water will die.

BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 14:34 - Apr 19 with 9500 viewsderbyhoop

BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 14:28 - Apr 19 by Match82

That's an attacking bench!

Of course it is. Kakay seems to have disappeared and we haven't got another fit defender. Unless he goes down to the U23s where 2 of them are out on loan.No space for Ben Wells, Joe Gubbins nor Nathan Carlyle?

It's hard to see this ending 0-0 as neither side can defend.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 14:39 - Apr 19 with 9474 viewsbosh67

QPR: Lumley, Cousins, Furlong, Lynch, Manning, Wszolek, Scowen, Luongo, Freeman, Osayi-Samuel, Hemed.
Subs: Ingram, Cameron, Tilt, Walker, Wells, Eze, Smith.

4-5-1?
4-3-3?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 14:42 - Apr 19 with 9455 viewsderbyhoop

And in other news, Reece Grego-Cox (remember him?) is now playing for Crawley. He's scored twice for Crawley, who are winning 3-1 at promotion chasing Exeter.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 14:51 - Apr 19 with 9407 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 13:10 - Apr 19 by ngbqpr

haha I remember that Ewood awayday too Brian!

A great day. We were so good that a 1-1 draw seemed like our due!

BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 14:55 - Apr 19 with 9377 viewsBoston

I think we’ll win 2-0.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 14:57 - Apr 19 with 9360 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm not one to spread panic about an injury crisis but Jude the Cat was warming up for a full twenty minutes.

BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 14:58 - Apr 19 with 9339 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 14:55 - Apr 19 by Boston

I think we’ll win 2-0.

I thought so, too, and we may well still do.

But that injury list at this time of year smacks of Holiday Checkout Time.

The first ten minutes will tell us if we're still on the clock or not.

BLACKBURN MATCH FACTS AND THREAD on 15:04 - Apr 19 with 9282 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bright start.

BoS gets in down the left, wins a corner.

Another great inswinger from Scowen causes panic and another corner.

Freeman's corner is cleared and Pav volleys over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024