Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Few quick thoughts 19:28 - Apr 19 with 1693 viewsPinnerPaul

Pen - was, thought Bright lucky to stay on the pitch and what the hell was the ref doing having a 5 min conflab with half the Blackburn team while they ignored the ball 30 yards behind them?

Booking GK 20 seconds from time - really?

6 mins was right - I called it - BUT only if you add on no time for time wasting - its obviously to orders as they all do that.

1st half - blowing up as we take a corner - not seen that too many times at ANY level.

Not his greatest game - but we still deserved to lose
Few quick thoughts on 19:31 - Apr 19 with 1662 viewssmegma

'Blowing up as we take a corner'....Clive Thomas would have been proud.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2019 19:34]
Few quick thoughts on 19:38 - Apr 19 with 1597 viewsQPR_John

A minute of added time and we stroll to take a corner when time was up. No wonder the ref blew if we cannot be bothered to show any urgency.
Few quick thoughts on 19:43 - Apr 19 with 1544 viewsNed_Kennedys

how could 6 minutes injury time be right when Cousins was being treated for about 5 minutes? Plus their physio was on at least once, plus the 6 substitutions, plus the time wasting.

Another hopeless ref.
Few quick thoughts on 21:19 - Apr 19 with 1204 viewscolinallcars

Few quick thoughts on 19:38 - Apr 19 by QPR_John

A minute of added time and we stroll to take a corner when time was up. No wonder the ref blew if we cannot be bothered to show any urgency.

True, true. We showed little urgency until the last 10 minutes.
Few quick thoughts on 22:22 - Apr 19 with 1034 viewsRangers67

If I was Blackburn I would be appealing that yellow for the goalie, how do you get booked for time wasting in the last minute when you’ve been doing it since the first minute. Very poor ref again today , didn’t cost us the game mind just poor teal selection and tactics
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024