Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monday's referee 11:27 - Apr 21 with 871 viewsNorthernr

Same as the home game with Derby.

Webb in charge of Derby trip - Referee 21st Apr 2019 11:25
David Webb from Durham, recently in charge of our home debacle with Rotherham, is back with the R’s on Monday as they travel to Derby. 0

Monday's referee on 12:54 - Apr 21 with 833 viewsNov77

Thought this game would be on the red button but it’s not.
Don’t see why a good Friday 3pm ko is on the red button yet an Easter Monday 3pm ko isnt.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Monday's referee on 12:56 - Apr 21 with 832 viewsSnipper

Monday's referee on 12:54 - Apr 21 by Nov77

Don’t see why a good Friday 3pm ko is on the red button yet an Easter Monday 3pm ko isnt.

It is on the red button.
Monday's referee on 12:57 - Apr 21 with 830 viewsNorthernr

Monday's referee on 12:54 - Apr 21 by Nov77

According to my Sky app it's on the red button.
Monday's referee on 13:04 - Apr 21 with 823 viewsLblock

Concur

This Easter miracle is being shown by Sky.... QPR to crucify the Rams play off aspirations with a 1-2 smash and grab.

Or maybe I’ve just had too much chocolate already

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Monday's referee on 13:34 - Apr 21 with 802 viewsNov77

My sky planner is showing Oldham v Mansfield. When you press select on “live efl” it doesn’t give any options for any other games

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Monday's referee on 14:27 - Apr 21 with 777 viewsLblock

Monday's referee on 13:34 - Apr 21 by Nov77

My sky planner is showing Oldham v Mansfield. When you press select on “live efl” it doesn’t give any options for any other games

Best get yourself to B&Q for the afternoon then

I’d say there’s a fair chance those of us on the red button may join you from the 10th minute onwards; but you never know.....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Monday's referee on 14:41 - Apr 21 with 764 viewsNorthernr

Monday's referee on 13:34 - Apr 21 by Nov77

On mine if you go to Sky Sports Football (not main event) and hit record on the Mansfield game it brings up three options. Mansfield game, an EFL game at 1255, and another at 1455. It doesn't say what they are but according to the app they're showing Villa first and then us.

No idea if it will happen, but that's what the app says.
Monday's referee on 16:10 - Apr 21 with 696 viewsNov77

Monday's referee on 14:41 - Apr 21 by Northernr

On mine if you go to Sky Sports Football (not main event) and hit record on the Mansfield game it brings up three options. Mansfield game, an EFL game at 1255, and another at 1455. It doesn't say what they are but according to the app they're showing Villa first and then us.

No idea if it will happen, but that's what the app says.

Yeah that’s what mine’s saying.
every other midweek game this season i’ve been able to set it to record in advance, but it’s not listing any games like it normally does.

Login to get fewer ads

Monday's referee on 17:51 - Apr 21 with 663 viewsNorthernr

Monday's referee on 16:10 - Apr 21 by Nov77

Yeah that’s what mine’s saying.
every other midweek game this season i’ve been able to set it to record in advance, but it’s not listing any games like it normally does.

Mines letting me record it, it’s just not saying who it is. It’s definitely ya listed though - Norwich fans on Twitter fuming it’s not their game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024