Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man utd 14:18 - Apr 21 with 2548 viewsstowmarketrange

I thought the messiah was supposed to have died on Good Friday?This latest one seems to want to wait until Easter Sunday.Or is he just a naughty boy.
Everton 2-0 up on moan Utd.
Man utd on 15:40 - Apr 21 with 2432 viewsToast_R

Man u were absolutely dire. Solksjaer will be available in the summer if we want to hold on a bit...
Man utd on 16:30 - Apr 21 with 2358 viewsWilloW4

According to their manager they're next playing Man City and Chelscum at home...." In front of the best fans in the world"...😂😂🤔
Man utd on 17:14 - Apr 21 with 2282 viewsblacky2013

Man utd on 16:30 - Apr 21 by WilloW4

According to their manager they're next playing Man City and Chelscum at home...." In front of the best fans in the world"...😂😂🤔

I feel for OGS. I think he could be a decent manager but won't be given the time at Man U. He had a good run at the start but the opposition wasn't the strongest so he got a bit lucky there but that squad is going to need a rebuild.
Man utd on 18:28 - Apr 21 with 2215 viewsbosh67

Man utd on 17:14 - Apr 21 by blacky2013

I feel for OGS. I think he could be a decent manager but won't be given the time at Man U. He had a good run at the start but the opposition wasn't the strongest so he got a bit lucky there but that squad is going to need a rebuild.

To be honest he'll get a chance to dismantle the squad and put a new one together but he'll have to hit the ground running next season or he'll be toast. I hope they do give him time because there is a lot of rank in that squad and a lot of players who need to leave and be replaced by ones who actually want to work for a living.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Man utd on 19:05 - Apr 21 with 2153 viewstraininvain

Big mistake not going all out for Poch. OGS is out of his depth.
Man utd on 19:10 - Apr 21 with 2135 viewsJuzzie

Man utd on 19:05 - Apr 21 by traininvain

Big mistake not going all out for Poch. OGS is out of his depth.

Man U have so much money they can afford to give OGS a 3 year contract to make it look like their search is over then sack him and get Poch whilst it’s not expected.
Man utd on 19:13 - Apr 21 with 2125 viewstraininvain

Man utd on 19:10 - Apr 21 by Juzzie

Man U have so much money they can afford to give OGS a 3 year contract to make it look like their search is over then sack him and get Poch whilst it’s not expected.

To be fair I’m not sure Poch will go anyway. Good times at Spurs right now. Suppose it depends if they can keep the team together this summer.
Man utd on 19:17 - Apr 21 with 2113 viewsJuzzie

Man utd on 19:13 - Apr 21 by traininvain

To be fair I’m not sure Poch will go anyway. Good times at Spurs right now. Suppose it depends if they can keep the team together this summer.

True..... new stadium, wants to finish his ‘project’, then Man U wave a 3 year contract on 2-3 times what he’s on at Spurs and suddenly he’s ready for a ‘new challenge in my career”.

I think he will stay at Spurs but it depends on how much Man U want him and what they are willing to offer.
Login to get fewer ads

Man utd on 19:35 - Apr 21 with 2061 viewsted_hendrix

Man utd on 18:28 - Apr 21 by bosh67

To be honest he'll get a chance to dismantle the squad and put a new one together but he'll have to hit the ground running next season or he'll be toast. I hope they do give him time because there is a lot of rank in that squad and a lot of players who need to leave and be replaced by ones who actually want to work for a living.

Bolox to Solskjær and his pox ridden club and all their riches, when he took over from what I can gather they started winning games again, now its all gone 'tits up' he cant sort it out so tough fcking shit, as far as I can understand he's still got the same squad of players who were winning games when he took over?
Its a bloody nonsense that they can go out again and 'cherry pick' the best players from other clubs by waving their fat wads of stinking cash around like a bunch of fck pigs.
A curse on that club I wish them nothing but the best of bad luck.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Man utd on 19:58 - Apr 21 with 2022 viewsCiderwithRsie

Man utd on 18:28 - Apr 21 by bosh67

" I hope they do give him time"

I was rather hoping that an invasion of zombie hamsters on acid would eat the current squad, fans and Board of Directors, shortly after the latter had bet the club's income for the next few years on Jo Brand being the next James bond ("The odds were too good to miss. And she's got the same initials and everything,") and that Old Trafford would fall into a giant sinkhole caused by HS2.
Man utd on 20:14 - Apr 21 with 1995 viewspaulparker

Fcuk them and their tvvat fans Ive been waiting since 96 when we were cheated out of a win to see them be Sh1t and decline , I recall the days of Davenport, albiston and Ralph Milne when they were last crap and they are now returning to them days, heaven praise the lord

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Man utd on 23:53 - Apr 21 with 1825 viewsBluce_Ree

Man utd on 16:30 - Apr 21 by WilloW4

They'll beat Man City, giving Liverpool the title and putting the final nail in the coffin which contains any semblance of emotion I once had for this fking sport.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Man utd on 01:40 - Apr 22 with 1767 viewsBoston

Everton really nailed ‘em on the crosses.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Man utd on 01:49 - Apr 22 with 1767 viewsFredManRave

Man utd on 19:35 - Apr 21 by ted_hendrix

Bolox to Solskjær and his pox ridden club and all their riches, when he took over from what I can gather they started winning games again, now its all gone 'tits up' he cant sort it out so tough fcking shit, as far as I can understand he's still got the same squad of players who were winning games when he took over?
Its a bloody nonsense that they can go out again and 'cherry pick' the best players from other clubs by waving their fat wads of stinking cash around like a bunch of fck pigs.

Excellently put.

I will just add that I was surprised by how the board got swept away on the Ole Bus and made the appointment when there was absolutely no need so came across as rushed.

And now we are all hoping that it turns sour very quickly. Hoping that Ole is gone within a year because of what that will imply.

However, hope they win on Wednesday...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Man utd on 09:12 - Apr 22 with 1567 viewsTGRRRSSS

Can't stand United so I was loving it, but what I find interesting and is something OGS said recently about not being able to park in the bosses parking space"

That to me says this is not truly a leader, he's a very good foot soldier, I don't doubt he's competitive as and he achieved alot in his career, but this suggests to me he is never going to be top quality managerial man at the very biggest clubs, I think in a way it's a shame as he's got an uphil task and almost certainly going to lose De Gea, who without United would probably be about 12th this season, and Pogba will also go, in addition he's I suspect alientated a few by talking about change in the Press in a way I don't think Ferguson ever did (unless he had a very specific reason).

Going to be interesting to see how he goes during the summer and beyond.

Did make me laugh though on Talkshite hearing someone say they need Ferguson and Gill back and all would be well again.
Man utd on 11:23 - Apr 22 with 1481 viewsQPR_John

Man utd on 19:35 - Apr 21 by ted_hendrix

Wonderfully put
Man utd on 11:32 - Apr 22 with 1463 viewsDavieQPR

Maybe, the puppetmaster, Ferguson is getting distracted by other things.
Man utd on 22:35 - Apr 22 with 1299 viewsTacticalR

Is it true that a public enquiry is being set up into the reasons for Manchester United's defeat at Everton?

Air hostess clique

Man utd on 07:23 - Apr 23 with 1132 viewsLoftgirl

Man utd on 22:35 - Apr 22 by TacticalR

Is it true that a public enquiry is being set up into the reasons for Manchester United's defeat at Everton?

How they miss Howard Webb.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024