Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff fans 17:40 - Apr 21 with 4404 viewsflynnbo

Not exactly enjoying the Premier league at the moment judging by their chant. And it'll be interesting to hear Warnock's comments too.
Cardiff fans on 18:26 - Apr 21 with 4296 viewscolinallcars

What was the chant ?
Cardiff fans on 18:41 - Apr 21 with 4263 viewsDannyPaddox

We're not exactly enjoying the Premier League anymore!
[Post edited 21 Apr 2019 18:42]
Cardiff fans on 18:50 - Apr 21 with 4222 viewsflynnbo

Cardiff fans on 18:26 - Apr 21 by colinallcars

What was the chant ?

"Premier League is fùcking shit" etc and they're not far wrong.
Cardiff fans on 18:55 - Apr 21 with 4210 viewsTacticalR

They have a couple of winnable games: Fulham away and Crystal Palace at home, so have a chance of staying up.

Air hostess clique

Cardiff fans on 19:11 - Apr 21 with 4169 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

When QPR become competitive again, be honest with yourselves, would you really want to scrap it out for 17th every year?

This is how I want our next promotion to the PL to go:

1) Go Up
2) Spank Chelsea home and away
3) Tick Spurs and West Ham’s stadiums off the list
4) Qualify for UEFA Cup
4) Play FC Färtskins in honour of Dorse
5) Go down as quickly as possible the second season with two wins (Chelsea H & Chelsea A)
6) Back to Rotherham and Barnsley on midweek.

Job’s a goodun.
Cardiff fans on 20:27 - Apr 21 with 3978 viewsDannyPaddox

Cardiff fans on 19:11 - Apr 21 by BazzaInTheLoft

When QPR become competitive again, be honest with yourselves, would you really want to scrap it out for 17th every year?

This is how I want our next promotion to the PL to go:

1) Go Up
2) Spank Chelsea home and away
3) Tick Spurs and West Ham’s stadiums off the list
4) Qualify for UEFA Cup
4) Play FC Färtskins in honour of Dorse
5) Go down as quickly as possible the second season with two wins (Chelsea H & Chelsea A)
6) Back to Rotherham and Barnsley on midweek.

Job’s a goodun.

I like this manifesto. I'm in. In addition I want to visit Sporting Latex, FC Prøng, and Annafjördsgash in the Europa League Group stages.
Cardiff fans (n/t) on 20:40 - Apr 21 with 3931 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Cardiff fans on 20:27 - Apr 21 by DannyPaddox

I like this manifesto. I'm in. In addition I want to visit Sporting Latex, FC Prøng, and Annafjördsgash in the Europa League Group stages.

[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 8:35]
Cardiff fans on 01:12 - Apr 22 with 3670 viewsBoston

Cardiff fans on 18:41 - Apr 21 by DannyPaddox

We're not exactly enjoying the Premier League anymore!
[Post edited 21 Apr 2019 18:42]

If you hum it....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff fans on 01:54 - Apr 22 with 3646 viewsFredManRave

It has been somewhat of a surprise to see Cardiff continually back, as in not sack, Warnock bearing in mind they have been in the relegation places almost all of the season.

Instead of the predictable sack and prey approach so often adopted by clubs at the bottom every season they have bucked that trend by sticking and maybe actually realising that even if they do get relegated they will already have the best qualified person to get them promoted straight back again.

If only, etc etc...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Cardiff fans on 06:35 - Apr 22 with 3535 viewscyprusmel

I think Warnock has done very well in obtaining the points he has with that team.
I wish him all the best and hope he manages to keep them up.
Cardiff fans on 07:18 - Apr 22 with 3477 viewsKonk

Cardiff fans (n/t) on 20:40 - Apr 21 by BazzaInTheLoft

Oh, Bazza, what would Jeremy think about that post? Not very progressive, is it? You can do better than that.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Cardiff fans on 08:28 - Apr 22 with 3359 viewsqpr1976

I reckon they might have had a better chance of staying up if only they had a decent Goalkeeper !
Cardiff fans on 08:34 - Apr 22 with 3335 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Cardiff fans on 07:18 - Apr 22 by Konk

Oh, Bazza, what would Jeremy think about that post? Not very progressive, is it? You can do better than that.

I spoke to him about it and he seemed distracted.

Removed it for your sake Konk.
Cardiff fans on 08:43 - Apr 22 with 3301 viewsDorse

FC Fartskins have fallen away recently in the Lower Slobovian top flight. AFK Peinusbreth are running away with it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Cardiff fans on 09:02 - Apr 22 with 3254 viewsLadbrokeR

Cardiff fans on 18:50 - Apr 21 by flynnbo

"Premier League is fùcking shit" etc and they're not far wrong.

I’m afraid they’re right but I’ve little sympathy for their suffering for a couple of reasons. Firstly the Celtic Manor debacle coupled with the numbers of blokes who seek a level deflected glory through a vague association with the soul crew. In addition I have become a bit bored of being told how being the biggest club in Wales will eventually propel them to premiership stardom. Stated simply I don’t like them.
Cardiff fans on 09:04 - Apr 22 with 3247 viewsLadbrokeR

I’ve said it a hundred times. The championship should be like boxing win the title stay at the weight and defend it.
Cardiff fans on 10:26 - Apr 22 with 3130 viewsNortholt_Rs

Cardiff fans on 09:02 - Apr 22 by LadbrokeR

I’m afraid they’re right but I’ve little sympathy for their suffering for a couple of reasons. Firstly the Celtic Manor debacle coupled with the numbers of blokes who seek a level deflected glory through a vague association with the soul crew. In addition I have become a bit bored of being told how being the biggest club in Wales will eventually propel them to premiership stardom. Stated simply I don’t like them.

This. We have history with these w@nkers so f uck them!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Cardiff fans on 12:23 - Apr 22 with 2992 viewsRangersDave

Dont get me started on the Cardiff scum. i've said it before and now again they are a pox on the face of the earth.

Any bunch of 'see you next tuesdays' that tries to pick a fight with an 11 year old boy walking away from the millenium stadium, needs their oxygen privalidges removed.
Shouldnt be in the English Premiership anyway.

Hope the ground opens up and swallows the twunts.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Cardiff fans on 18:06 - Apr 22 with 2777 viewspaulparker

Cardiff fans on 10:26 - Apr 22 by Northolt_Rs

This. We have history with these w@nkers so f uck them!

Spot on , love warnock but fcuk Cardiff

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Cardiff fans on 18:26 - Apr 22 with 2737 viewsJuzzie

Couldn’t care less about them and not going to change that just coz Warnock is there.
Cardiff fans on 18:41 - Apr 22 with 2688 viewsTacticalR

Cardiff fans on 01:54 - Apr 22 by FredManRave

It has been somewhat of a surprise to see Cardiff continually back, as in not sack, Warnock bearing in mind they have been in the relegation places almost all of the season.

Instead of the predictable sack and prey approach so often adopted by clubs at the bottom every season they have bucked that trend by sticking and maybe actually realising that even if they do get relegated they will already have the best qualified person to get them promoted straight back again.

If only, etc etc...

I am looking at it as something of a test case to assess what might have happened if we hadn't brought in all the big name players and had left Warnock to it.

Air hostess clique

Cardiff fans on 22:33 - Apr 22 with 2406 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Detest Cardiff and their violent filth. Can't wish enough losses on them.

Warnock? Delighted he did well here, and thanks for a great year, but I don't really like him a huge pile.

Would prefer - if I cared enough - that Brighton and Hughton stayed up.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024