Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? 01:51 - Apr 22 with 26314 viewsBoston

If not, I’ll go for Rams 1 Fookin W@nkers 1.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:06 - Apr 22 with 1766 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Being cheated out of a result, feels better than being absolutely gutless.

Not good, but better.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 17:06]
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:06 - Apr 22 with 1740 viewsJAPRANGERS

lose every fukcing game
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:07 - Apr 22 with 1711 viewsNov77

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:05 - Apr 22 by SimonJames

11 mins injury time!

And about six minutes of that down to our own time wasting shithousery.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:07 - Apr 22 with 1716 viewsdistortR

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:03 - Apr 22 by traininvain

God knows how Lumley didn’t stop that. Powder puff.

he wanted the assist.

FFS. 3 senior strikers who don't look like having a goal between them and a young keeper full of mistakes at the moment.

Think Eustace has set us up alright today, but fluffed lines have done for us.
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:07 - Apr 22 with 1709 viewsderbyhoop

That penalty decision was a shocker.
I doubt if we 'd conceded in the 99th minute if we hadn't been chasing the game.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:09 - Apr 22 with 1614 viewsOldPedro

Ref must have had a bet on 2-0

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:09 - Apr 22 with 1597 viewsR_from_afar

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:03 - Apr 22 by flynnbo

Wasn't that offside too?

That did look offside but I have only seen it once.

Honestly, decisions like that pen make me want to give up on football. I don't have my glasses on but even I saw Freeman play the ball. It's a joke the officials might as well have awarded the game to Derby in advance saving everyone the bother of playing the game.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:09 - Apr 22 with 1595 viewsRangersw12

Thought we played well today but as usual let down by Wells , Hemed and Smith's poor finishing

Lumley needs a couple of games out of the firing line
Login to get fewer ads

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:16 - Apr 22 with 1438 viewsMatch82

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:09 - Apr 22 by R_from_afar

Honestly, decisions like that pen make me want to give up on football. I don't have my glasses on but even I saw Freeman play the ball. It's a joke the officials might as well have awarded the game to Derby in advance saving everyone the bother of playing the game.

Don't think it was, defence stepped up too late. But that ref has cost us again there, absolutely shocking set of decisions
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:23 - Apr 22 with 1347 viewsactonman

My drunken thoughts on that.....

Powder puff strikers .... thanks, good luck in the future (elsewhere)
Deserved a point , robbed by a bent ref, gave us nothing all game ( tbf I only saw the 2nd half )

Never a pen and 2nd was offside but 9 minutes was taking the p!ss. I’m all for refs adding on time for teams time wasting and cheating but I still don’t calculate 9 mins today and it’s a waste of time if only some refs add on every second and only when they feel like it

I know we are safe now but that result has really p!ssed me off
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:25 - Apr 22 with 1331 viewsCamberleyR

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:09 - Apr 22 by R_from_afar

The standard of refereeing in this division never disappoints in it's total shitness. And can anyone remember when WE last had a penalty decision at LR as shockingly poor as those today and at Ashton Gate?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:27 - Apr 22 with 1290 viewsWrightUp5hit___

IMO after review on SkySpirtsNews, never a pen but definitely On side for the second. Pav wandering around the only player in our half when the ball was played.
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:29 - Apr 22 with 1278 viewsactonman

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:25 - Apr 22 by CamberleyR

The standard of refereeing in this division never disappoints in it's total shitness. And can anyone remember when WE last had a penalty decision at LR as shockingly poor as those today and at Ashton Gate?

Matt smith gets a penalty every game but yet to see a ref give one ! I think you could stamp on his head then get your old chap out and p!ss all over his face while fingering the refs mum and we wouldn’t get one .
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:33 - Apr 22 with 1241 viewsflynnbo

All that useless assistant referee on the near side did was to tell us to hurry up at throw ins. Why didn't he have the balls to tell the cretin that it was no foul?
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:38 - Apr 22 with 1188 viewsjohncharles

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 17:23 - Apr 22 by actonman

My drunken thoughts on that.....

Powder puff strikers .... thanks, good luck in the future (elsewhere)
Deserved a point , robbed by a bent ref, gave us nothing all game ( tbf I only saw the 2nd half )

Never a pen and 2nd was offside but 9 minutes was taking the p!ss. I’m all for refs adding on time for teams time wasting and cheating but I still don’t calculate 9 mins today and it’s a waste of time if only some refs add on every second and only when they feel like it

I know we are safe now but that result has really p!ssed me off

The 9 minutes stinks. I usually stick up for refs but this obviously corruption.
That’s it for me. If the FA and the refs association don’t investigate then they’re all in it together.

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024