Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? 01:51 - Apr 22 with 26193 viewsBoston

If not, I’ll go for Rams 1 Fookin W@nkers 1.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 01:56 - Apr 22 with 14757 viewsFredManRave

I have reason to believe there is a Derby thread.

I will go for a nought nought.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 09:14 - Apr 22 with 14638 viewsstevec

More diving practice for Lumley.

Somewhere between 4-0 and 7-1.
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 09:18 - Apr 22 with 14626 viewsTGRRRSSS

12-0
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 09:39 - Apr 22 with 14614 viewsbosh67

12 nil may be a little excessive. If Toni is back then it could be a bit more organised. They have to play Smith up front and at least occupy Derby's centre backs.

Either 1-0 to Derby and loads of nerves still or 0-0 and a deep sign of relief.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 09:46 - Apr 22 with 14601 viewsfrancisbowles

I think we have to play Hemed and hope he plays like he did against Swansea. We need to press and I don't think Smith can do that. Smith on the bench to come on around the hour mark when Hemed tires. Also play Pav and BOS.
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 10:09 - Apr 22 with 14584 viewsloftus77

Rangers? At Derby??? What is this irrelevant concoction being spoken of so eloquently by Clive??

Let’s concentrate on the Midlands team that really matters today:-.

Brum. Brum Brum. England’s second city. Garry Monk’s a useful tactician, you know. And that Jutkiewicz is worth a goal or two, cramp notwithstanding. I, for one, think that Jasper Carrott told the odd funny joke. The Bullring and the Rotunda were well ahead of their time. Delicious Baltis — with all that Naan bread. Its fast, I’m told, on the M6 toll road. And Spaghetti Junction’s not all that bad.

So sad — so wrong on every level - that it’s come to this. But come to this it surely has….

5-0 Derby.
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 11:19 - Apr 22 with 14521 viewsbosh67

It's not looking good on any level is it? Stats below. On this evidence would it not be better for the squad to surrender the match now and go out for a nice Nando's and an afternoon movie instead?

Match facts
Derby have won their past four home league matches against QPR, winning each match without conceding a single goal.
QPR are winless in five Championship games against Derby (W0 D2 L3) since a 2-0 win at Loftus Road in March 2016.
Derby have won five of their past six league matches on Easter Monday (W5 D1 L0) - they won 1-0 last year on Easter Monday against Preston.
QPR have won none of their past 19 away league matches played on Monday (W0 D4 L15) since a 1-0 win at Swindon Town in January 2000 under Gerry Francis.
Derby are looking to win three straight home league games under Frank Lampard for the first time this season, having beaten Rotherham and Bolton in their last two such matches.
Tom Lawrence has scored three league goals against QPR, with two of those strikes coming in home matches for both Ipswich in November 2016, and for his current side Derby in November 2017.

Yikes!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 13:54 - Apr 22 with 14421 viewsPinnerPaul

Not at all optimistic about this one Derby -1 at 13/8 looks huge to me.
Login to get fewer ads

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 14:01 - Apr 22 with 14403 viewsaston_hoop

3 midfielders in defence?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 14:05 - Apr 22 with 14373 viewsLongsufferingR

Oh dear. The word makeshift doesn't do that teamsheet justice. And the bench??? I fear I have just wasted £10 on the website stream that I will be turning off by 3:08.
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 14:05 - Apr 22 with 14372 viewsPinnerPaul

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 14:01 - Apr 22 by aston_hoop

3 midfielders in defence?

Looking at bench, not too many options tbf
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 14:15 - Apr 22 with 14309 viewsR_from_afar

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 14:05 - Apr 22 by PinnerPaul

Looking at bench, not too many options tbf

Man alive what a time to be fielding an experimental defence! That looks like a worrying line-up to me....

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 14:15 - Apr 22 with 14308 viewsstevec

So one recognised defender. Hmm
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 14:22 - Apr 22 with 14261 viewsVancouverHoop

Phillips? Anyone...?
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 14:26 - Apr 22 with 14219 viewsaston_hoop

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 14:22 - Apr 22 by VancouverHoop

Phillips? Anyone...?

https://www.qpr.co.uk/squads/first-team/giles-phillips/

presumably still better than Joel Lynch.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 14:26 - Apr 22 with 14217 viewsMatch82

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 14:22 - Apr 22 by VancouverHoop

Phillips? Anyone...?

Youth team defender
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 14:30 - Apr 22 with 14191 viewsVancouverHoop

Cheers.
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 14:32 - Apr 22 with 14169 viewsbosh67

Not sure what everyone wants from Eustace today re the defence? Words like 'experimental' and 'one recognised defender'. Leistner, Lynch, Bidwell, Rangel and Hall all out injured. WTF is he meant to do? Manning, Furlong, Cameron and Pav are the only established players he has available to play defence. I give up sometimes. We'll probably get beaten but we do have BOS and Freeman to create things and two alleged prem strikers up front starting. Maybe I would have gone with Smith as one of the two but the reality is that Eustace is coping with FIVE of his mainstay defenders (3 CBs) all out injured and not even the option of Cousins. People also having a massive go at Lumley, but when has he has a settled defence in front of him since Christmas? Never.

It's as good a side pretty much as Eustace can field. Might as well actually get behind them.

Never knowingly right.

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 14:38 - Apr 22 with 14125 viewsjohncharles

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 01:56 - Apr 22 by FredManRave

I have reason to believe there is a Derby thread.

I will go for a nought nought.

And I’ll bite your hand off

Strong and stable my arse.

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 14:44 - Apr 22 with 14069 viewsFredManRave

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 14:38 - Apr 22 by johncharles

And I’ll bite your hand off

Dread to think what you'd have done if I'd gone for a win...

Having seen the team sheet I'm going for a loss...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 14:57 - Apr 22 with 13959 viewsHayesender

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-derby-explosions-huge-plume-14445

Do you think we could get the game called off?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 14:58 - Apr 22 with 13934 viewsFDC

Holy crap. Furlong the only recognised defender.

Looks like 442?

The only possible way out of this is to surprise Derby by going at them I guess?

But realistically this is going to be a long afternoon. Just hope it doesn't get biblical.
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 15:00 - Apr 22 with 13903 viewsR_from_afar

That defence reminds me of a prog band in which the musicians swap instruments mid-set, usually with less than convincing results....

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 15:15 - Apr 22 with 13662 viewsFDC

So it sounds like we are absolutely bossing it at the moment?
Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 15:15 - Apr 22 with 13656 viewsTacticalR

Is There A Derby Thread Yet? on 15:00 - Apr 22 by R_from_afar

That defence reminds me of a prog band in which the musicians swap instruments mid-set, usually with less than convincing results....

We tried the same corner we did against Swansea with Darnell getting in a header.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024