Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
9 minutes 17:06 - Apr 22 with 4425 viewskingo

Fooking Cheat

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

9 minutes on 17:11 - Apr 22 with 3889 viewsstowmarketrange

I wish we’d had this ref on Friday.
9 minutes on 17:19 - Apr 22 with 3833 viewskingo

9 minutes on 17:11 - Apr 22 by stowmarketrange

I wish we’d had this ref on Friday.

He would have given 4 on Friday, he only wanted to look one way.

9 minutes on 17:24 - Apr 22 with 3776 viewsted_hendrix

9 minutes on 17:19 - Apr 22 by kingo

He would have given 4 on Friday, he only wanted to look one way.

Hard to take Dave, I'd like to know what fat frank has to say about the wrong decision the fat fck.
Hope they get shagged in the play offs.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

9 minutes on 17:42 - Apr 22 with 3659 viewsjohncharles

There’s something rotten going on here

Strong and stable my arse.

9 minutes on 17:47 - Apr 22 with 3615 viewskingo

9 minutes on 17:24 - Apr 22 by ted_hendrix

Hard to take Dave, I'd like to know what fat frank has to say about the wrong decision the fat fck.
Hope they get shagged in the play offs.

He will say they deserved it. I hope Derby crash and burn.

9 minutes on 17:47 - Apr 22 with 3612 viewsactonman

Me thinks the footballing gods (corrupted fa) would like to see the likes of fat fvvank , cashley cole and the racist back in the prem ?? For a few super Sundays that aren’t actually that super
9 minutes on 17:52 - Apr 22 with 3556 viewsflynnbo

EFL House
10-12 West Cliff
Preston
PR1 8HU

Tel: 01772 325800

Fax: 01772 325801

Email: enquiries@efl.com
9 minutes on 17:59 - Apr 22 with 3500 viewsLblock

And there you were thinking the FFP punishment was a fine, legal costs and a one window transfer embargo........

Well...... fcuk ‘em .....WE ARE STAYING UP

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

9 minutes on 18:06 - Apr 22 with 3453 viewshamptonhillhoop

9 minutes on 17:59 - Apr 22 by Lblock

And there you were thinking the FFP punishment was a fine, legal costs and a one window transfer embargo........

Well...... fcuk ‘em .....WE ARE STAYING UP

as are Birmingham, but without the 42m fine. And obviously Derby sold their ground to themselves
9 minutes on 18:07 - Apr 22 with 3438 viewsjohncharles

9 minutes on 18:06 - Apr 22 by hamptonhillhoop

as are Birmingham, but without the 42m fine. And obviously Derby sold their ground to themselves

And used the money to buy a referee

9 minutes on 18:09 - Apr 22 with 3424 viewsflynnbo

Isn't there due to be a meeting involving Steve Gibson and his FFP issues against Villa, Wednesday and Derby?
9 minutes on 18:16 - Apr 22 with 3383 viewsNed_Kennedys

Poor Birmingham and their massive 9 points deduction for smashing the FFP rules: nowhere near relegation and, if you gave them their 9 points back, they'd be nowhere near the playoffs.

They have not been 'punished' at all.
9 minutes on 18:33 - Apr 22 with 3284 viewsManinBlack

Perhaps we need collectively as fans to take legal action against the EFL if the club can't. All that money fans spend on away days to see cheating match officials award the games to the home team challenging for promotion when they are struggling to beat us. It's as if the match officials think we gave the EFL a hard time so they have taken it upon themselves to pay us back for FFP transgressions. That is now five defeats in a row at Derby with no goals scored. Another unwanted statistic to the many we seem to be building up.

Even if Smith gave us the lead I am certain the ref would have give decisions to get Derby back in the game. Of course today's result helps Sky in promoting their product in who out of Derby, Boro and Brizzle will capture the last play off place. Keeps it exciting for them the ref gifting the Rams the points today.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 18:35]
9 minutes on 18:37 - Apr 22 with 3236 viewsthemodfather

we had this v bburn up there..dack? dived, now derby, why don't qpr just do it too? never a pen......
9 minutes on 18:39 - Apr 22 with 3211 viewsjohncharles

It’s obvious Derby are going to buy there way into the Premiership.
What about Sky ? Will they investigate ? Jeff Stelling, do you have anything to say ?

9 minutes on 18:41 - Apr 22 with 3200 viewskingo

9 minutes on 18:37 - Apr 22 by themodfather

we had this v bburn up there..dack? dived, now derby, why don't qpr just do it too? never a pen......

Put quite simply, because there are different rules for us. As said above this is all about keeping Sky happy and more money for the EFL to pocket.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 18:42]

9 minutes on 18:48 - Apr 22 with 3164 viewsNortholt_Rs

9 minutes on 18:41 - Apr 22 by kingo

Put quite simply, because there are different rules for us. As said above this is all about keeping Sky happy and more money for the EFL to pocket.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 18:42]

Hemed and Wells missing sitters didn’t help though...

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

9 minutes on 19:25 - Apr 22 with 3024 viewsdavman

9 minutes on 18:37 - Apr 22 by themodfather

Steady on. Today's was a decision to be made, Friday's was a stonewall...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

9 minutes on 19:42 - Apr 22 with 2931 viewsLancsR

9 minutes on 17:52 - Apr 22 by flynnbo

EFL House
10-12 West Cliff
Preston
PR1 8HU

Tel: 01772 325800

Fax: 01772 325801

Email: enquiries@efl.com

I used to live on that Street!!
9 minutes on 20:02 - Apr 22 with 2815 viewssmegma

9 minutes on 17:47 - Apr 22 by kingo

He will say they deserved it. I hope Derby crash and burn.

He reckoned they should have won at Loftus Road plus our goal was from a free kick that wasn't a foul.
9 minutes on 20:49 - Apr 22 with 2691 viewsStanisgod

9 minutes on 19:25 - Apr 22 by davman

Steady on. Today's was a decision to be made, Friday's was a stonewall...

He said Blackburn up there.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

9 minutes on 20:56 - Apr 22 with 2661 viewsdavman

9 minutes on 20:49 - Apr 22 by Stanisgod

He said Blackburn up there.

Ah, OK.

But like today's one, Scowen dived in then giving the ref a decision to be made; no need to try to make that challenge..

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

9 minutes on 21:42 - Apr 23 with 2080 viewskingo

Similar time wasting by Brighton at Spurs, similar substitutions etc and surprise, surprise not 9 minutes added on or a penalty given.

9 minutes on 21:51 - Apr 23 with 2052 viewsdaveB

9 minutes on 21:42 - Apr 23 by kingo

Similar time wasting by Brighton at Spurs, similar substitutions etc and surprise, surprise not 9 minutes added on or a penalty given.

almost as if referees are human and not all the same. 4 minutes for the time wasting from Brighton was about right, yesterday we had 3 long stoppages for injuries as well
9 minutes on 10:20 - Apr 24 with 1902 viewsjonno

9 minutes on 18:33 - Apr 22 by ManinBlack

Perhaps we need collectively as fans to take legal action against the EFL if the club can't. All that money fans spend on away days to see cheating match officials award the games to the home team challenging for promotion when they are struggling to beat us. It's as if the match officials think we gave the EFL a hard time so they have taken it upon themselves to pay us back for FFP transgressions. That is now five defeats in a row at Derby with no goals scored. Another unwanted statistic to the many we seem to be building up.

Even if Smith gave us the lead I am certain the ref would have give decisions to get Derby back in the game. Of course today's result helps Sky in promoting their product in who out of Derby, Boro and Brizzle will capture the last play off place. Keeps it exciting for them the ref gifting the Rams the points today.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 18:35]

Have to say the refereeing looked highly suspicious, certainly after half time. Almost as if somebody had told the ref that Derby had to win the game. There were certainly some odd decisions given for the home team, culminating in the penalty decision. And the added time was certainly excessive in comparison to other matches. Yes, we were wasting time but no more than other sides do in away games and you never see that amount of time added on. Had Derby been leading at 90 mins no more than four minutes would have been added. And as we all know, the FFP decisions have all been a joke. We have been punished out of all proportion while other clubs have had very minor punishments in comparison. I'm surprised the club isn't kicking up about it to be honest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024