Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolutely robbed today 17:14 - Apr 22 with 5624 viewsbosh67

How crap has our luck been with refereeing this season. Absolutely didn't deserve that. Big effort today, worked really hard and got absolutely done by the ref.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Absolutely robbed today on 00:45 - Apr 23 with 1420 viewsVancouverHoop

Absolutely robbed today on 22:23 - Apr 22 by Lblock

Am I the only one who thinks we should’ve had a penalty just before their second?

From the free kick we got the ball was swung in and I think it was Smith who was nearly pushed into row C of the side stand. Looked blatantly a pen to me.

Mathieu Smith never gets fouled. There's a special sub-section in the rule-book which makes that very clear.
Absolutely robbed today on 07:31 - Apr 23 with 1276 viewsjonno

Absolutely robbed today on 22:13 - Apr 22 by daveB

The penalty was a joke but can't say we were robbed, showed very little ambition to win the game against a Derby side who were piss poor and created nothing, spent most of th second half taking an age over every set piece and goal kick before booting it out of play which resulted in 9 minutes of added time and gave the home side a boost.

Missed 2 great chances and for too much of the game Hemed and Wells were just walking and showing very little desire to score, anytime they did get the ball around the box they were lazy in just shooting high and wide

Poor defending by Freeman to get the wrong side of his man and although he didn't foul the player he gave the ref a decision to make by having to dive in

We were unlucky of course but only have ourselves to blame for losing that game. The second goal was comically bad from Lumley

Exactly what I said on the match thread about halfway through the second half. Due to our blatant time wasting the referee was going to do all he could to give Derby the game. First half was refereed correctly but in the second half he started giving every decision to them. Maybe something was said to him at half time? Who knows, but if you continually cheat then referees will punish you for it in some way or another and they have the power to do that. We should have been a couple of goals up before the penalty anyway - Smith missed two clear chances with his head, Luongo failed to put BOS clean through on goal with a simple pass and we had other good positions which we messed up with a poor final ball. Derby were poor and we only have ourselves to blame for not getting three points.
Absolutely robbed today on 09:13 - Apr 23 with 1176 viewsTheChef

Absolutely robbed today on 07:31 - Apr 23 by jonno

Exactly what I said on the match thread about halfway through the second half. Due to our blatant time wasting the referee was going to do all he could to give Derby the game. First half was refereed correctly but in the second half he started giving every decision to them. Maybe something was said to him at half time? Who knows, but if you continually cheat then referees will punish you for it in some way or another and they have the power to do that. We should have been a couple of goals up before the penalty anyway - Smith missed two clear chances with his head, Luongo failed to put BOS clean through on goal with a simple pass and we had other good positions which we messed up with a poor final ball. Derby were poor and we only have ourselves to blame for not getting three points.

Nine minutes seems ridiculous though. Was there a bad injury during the second half?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Absolutely robbed today on 09:19 - Apr 23 with 1165 viewsRangersDave

To be fair, you have to score more goals than the oppo to win games, its just good luck that we didnt have to rely on winning to stay up really.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Absolutely robbed today on 09:27 - Apr 23 with 1139 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Absolutely robbed today on 09:13 - Apr 23 by TheChef

Nine minutes seems ridiculous though. Was there a bad injury during the second half?

When do we ever get nine minutes all the countless times teams have time wasted against us.

I feel like Neil Warnock!!
Absolutely robbed today on 09:32 - Apr 23 with 1130 viewsstowmarketrange

A few minor injuries was all there were.He added on a fair amount for our time wasting,which is ok in my opinion if EVERY ref did the same.We had 6 minutes on Friday which included about 4 1/2 mins for cousins being carried off,so Blackburn got away with their time wasting tactics.
Absolutely robbed today on 09:33 - Apr 23 with 1124 viewsCamberleyR

Absolutely robbed today on 09:27 - Apr 23 by CroydonCaptJack

When do we ever get nine minutes all the countless times teams have time wasted against us.

I feel like Neil Warnock!!

Just the same as when do we ever get a shockingly bad penalty decision going in our favour such as the ones we've suffered against Bristol City and Fat Frank's Derby? Admittedly the one given at home against West Brom on Hemed was soft but you can see why the ref gave it but it wasn't a clearly and demonstrably WRONG decision like those two were.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Absolutely robbed today on 09:48 - Apr 23 with 1095 viewskingo

Absolutely robbed today on 09:32 - Apr 23 by stowmarketrange

A few minor injuries was all there were.He added on a fair amount for our time wasting,which is ok in my opinion if EVERY ref did the same.We had 6 minutes on Friday which included about 4 1/2 mins for cousins being carried off,so Blackburn got away with their time wasting tactics.

I think this is what is most galling. 6 minutes on Friday for a bad foul, 6 subs and a goal. Monday = 9 minutes for exactly what Blackburn and the masters Preston did at LR.
It is WRONG and against the laws of the game, that a referee can decide in his own mind to ignore the laws and start to give decisions to Derby because he could.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Login to get fewer ads

Absolutely robbed today on 10:05 - Apr 23 with 1060 viewsStanisgod

Absolutely robbed today on 09:48 - Apr 23 by kingo

I think this is what is most galling. 6 minutes on Friday for a bad foul, 6 subs and a goal. Monday = 9 minutes for exactly what Blackburn and the masters Preston did at LR.
It is WRONG and against the laws of the game, that a referee can decide in his own mind to ignore the laws and start to give decisions to Derby because he could.

Been saying for years, the clock needs to be shown and stopped and started as in basketball etc.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Absolutely robbed today on 10:07 - Apr 23 with 1053 viewsdaveB

We had several players go down, they had one player down for about 2 minutes plus several subs and our time wasting, 9 was excessive but 6 or 7 would have been fair and still enough time for them to score
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:57 - Apr 23 with 982 viewsthame_hoops

Absolutely robbed today on 10:05 - Apr 23 by Stanisgod

Been saying for years, the clock needs to be shown and stopped and started as in basketball etc.

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:57 - Apr 23 with 981 viewsthame_hoops

Absolutely robbed today on 11:10 - Apr 23 with 948 viewsTheChef

Completely.

I thought they might start doing that with VAR, but no.

Absolutely robbed today on 11:33 - Apr 23 with 905 viewsGroveR

Agree with the effort from us but quality-wise it was like watching two chimps flinging shìt at each other. Comedy points to Derby for persisting at playing out from the back with Keogh pretending he's Carlos Alberto at the 1970 World Cup.
Absolutely robbed today on 12:25 - Apr 23 with 857 viewsozexile

Wow just seen a replay of the second goal. Could one of the green tracksuit army please explain offside to our defence please.
Absolutely robbed today on 13:16 - Apr 23 with 796 viewsjonno

Nine minutes was clearly too much, but like I predicted on the match thread at the time, the referee is looking to "punish" us for the time wasting and will give Derby as much help to win the game as he can. Given how much Derby needed the points you wonder whether he was also put under pressure at half time by Lampard or somebody else from Derby.
Absolutely robbed today on 13:31 - Apr 23 with 777 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Absolutely robbed today on 12:25 - Apr 23 by ozexile

Wow just seen a replay of the second goal. Could one of the green tracksuit army please explain offside to our defence please.

It was the 10th minute of injury time and we were camped in their half pushing for an equaliser. There was also a funny moment just before that where the ref went to blow his whistle and it looked like full time. Then he didn’t, it was a bit odd. I don’t think there was any failure of coaching here, just one of those things.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2019 13:33]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Absolutely robbed today on 13:41 - Apr 23 with 743 viewsParkRoyalR

Absolutely robbed today on 10:07 - Apr 23 by daveB

We had several players go down, they had one player down for about 2 minutes plus several subs and our time wasting, 9 was excessive but 6 or 7 would have been fair and still enough time for them to score

4 mins at end of 1st Half for nothing of note set the tone, was expecting 4 or 5 for 2nd Half but 9 was a real surprise to all in the stadium, altho he ended up playing 11, so 15 mns added on in total. Another example of inconsistency of referee's and how they interpret and apply the laws of the game.
Absolutely robbed today on 14:34 - Apr 23 with 672 viewsGroveR

Absolutely robbed today on 13:31 - Apr 23 by CliveWilsonSaid

It was the 10th minute of injury time and we were camped in their half pushing for an equaliser. There was also a funny moment just before that where the ref went to blow his whistle and it looked like full time. Then he didn’t, it was a bit odd. I don’t think there was any failure of coaching here, just one of those things.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2019 13:33]

"Out we go! Oh no we don't! Oh yes we do!"

Set it all to clown music and I'd have laughed through my tears.
Absolutely robbed today on 14:46 - Apr 23 with 656 viewsfrancisbowles

Absolutely robbed today on 13:41 - Apr 23 by ParkRoyalR

4 mins at end of 1st Half for nothing of note set the tone, was expecting 4 or 5 for 2nd Half but 9 was a real surprise to all in the stadium, altho he ended up playing 11, so 15 mns added on in total. Another example of inconsistency of referee's and how they interpret and apply the laws of the game.

It took ages to get the game restarted before and after the penalty, so only right that he added to the minimum of nine minutes.

I was thinking that the game would never finish as there were so many stoppages for injuries etc. so I wasn't surprised by nine.

It was one of the very few things he did ok with though.
(No subject) (n/t) on 15:40 - Apr 23 with 606 viewsTheChef

Absolutely robbed today on 13:16 - Apr 23 by jonno

Nine minutes was clearly too much, but like I predicted on the match thread at the time, the referee is looking to "punish" us for the time wasting and will give Derby as much help to win the game as he can. Given how much Derby needed the points you wonder whether he was also put under pressure at half time by Lampard or somebody else from Derby.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024