Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford 19:33 - Apr 22 with 4884 viewsonlyrinmoray

Just watched them against Leeds They were brilliant took the piss out of Leeds Ive no idea who half their players are other than Maupay and Canos and Sawyers. Oh to have a striker like Maupay he looks like another Mitrovic of Fulham, aggressive, bullies defenders and can finish. Who have we got Hemed. Brentfords recruitment is superb.

They used to be our little neighbours now they are a class above us Compare that to our performance today it was embarrassing timewasting from the off Playing for a 0-0 desperation. Derby were poor, if we had showed a bit of ambition we could have beaten them, you could see a late winner happening its what we do..... The level we have dropped to is depressing
Brentford on 17:37 - Apr 23 with 1250 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Brentford on 17:22 - Apr 23 by switchingcode

Was at the game rode our luck with the penalty when Bamford was brought down.Leeds looked tired and can’t see them winning the play offs.

They will be demoralised after blowing it over the last few weeks.
Brentford on 18:48 - Apr 23 with 1186 viewsTacticalR

We've had Swansea-envy, Southampton-envy and Burnley-envy. Now it's Bee-envy.

Air hostess clique

Brentford on 00:09 - Apr 24 with 1043 viewsSydneyRs

Brentford on 17:37 - Apr 23 by CroydonCaptJack

They will be demoralised after blowing it over the last few weeks.

Massive choke by Leeds. They've now lost 12 this season and quite a few are recent, even managing to lose against us in the midst of our absolute horror run that has gone on forever.

The weekend against Wigan was the final straw though. 1-0 up early against 10 men and a struggling team with only one away win all season they somehow managed to lose. Incredible really but a sign of the massive expectation and the pressure that puts them under. Handed the initiative to Sheff Utd and Brentford away was always going to be tricky. I'd have been disgusted at us for losing at home to Wigan from that position.

My nephew is a Leeds fan and was messaging me with expletives about some of their results after the Wigan game. Lost to us when we had lost 7 or 8 on the spin. Lost to Birmingham when they had lost 5 in a row. Lost to Stoke who had no wins in the previous 6 games, lost to Forest who had no wins in 5. Its bothering him. A lot!

They still have the playoffs though although you would have to make Villa favourites at the moment.
Brentford on 03:48 - Apr 24 with 1015 viewsstowmarketrange

I don’t mind who wins the playoffs as long as it isn’t Leeds,villa or derby.Come on you baggies.
Brentford on 08:15 - Apr 24 with 919 viewsjohncharles

Brentford on 19:58 - Apr 22 by stevec

So beat Ipswich at home and Sheffield United are up, good for them.

Fair play to Brentford, in my life time they’ve always been distant also rans to our club, but whilst they finish above us on a regular basis these days, have put together some decent sides and have the prospect of a brand new stadium shortly, the one thing they consistently fail to do is trouble the play offs.

Conversely, today at Derby gave me a bit of hope for the future. Agree, we couldn’t score to save our lives and you just knew we’d lose a game we could have won late on but, rather than look lacking right across the pitch, it felt we had something to build on.

A lot of work for our DOF but it’s about time he found strikers like Brentford have, a goalkeeper who doesn’t scare the sh it out of you every time a shot comes in and a centre half with some pace. Les has had 4 years plus now, we have a nucleus however small, so if this summer he pulls his finger out we might finally start moving in the right direction.

Whoops, down arrowed by mistake. How can you change this ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Brentford on 13:08 - Apr 24 with 853 viewsswitchingcode

Think this league has been poor this season with no real stand out team apart from Norwich.While the fair minded on here are generous about us we will finish about 10 points ahead of you 3 wins and a draw so hardly a massive gap.
Brentford on 13:23 - Apr 24 with 819 viewssimmo

Think Brentford are a couple of good defenders and a bit of humility away from being a play-off team. Going forwards they are lovely and play a good style, but a bit less arrogance will give them some nous. They also need to try and keep the likes of Maupay, etc too, obviously

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Brentford on 13:57 - Apr 24 with 780 viewsNorthernr

Brentford on 17:22 - Apr 23 by switchingcode

Was at the game rode our luck with the penalty when Bamford was brought down.Leeds looked tired and can’t see them winning the play offs.

Leeds are hilarious. If they can't get up with Bielsa in charge I can't see them ever doing it. This is quite the melt.
Login to get fewer ads

Brentford on 17:15 - Apr 24 with 652 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford on 13:23 - Apr 24 by simmo

Think Brentford are a couple of good defenders and a bit of humility away from being a play-off team. Going forwards they are lovely and play a good style, but a bit less arrogance will give them some nous. They also need to try and keep the likes of Maupay, etc too, obviously

Apart from a tough defensive midfielder I make you right.Maupay Sawyers Henry could all go will be very difficult to replace.Cant keep selling your best players and expect to progress.
Brentford on 17:16 - Apr 24 with 649 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford on 13:57 - Apr 24 by Northernr

Leeds are hilarious. If they can't get up with Bielsa in charge I can't see them ever doing it. This is quite the melt.

I think he’s done a great job with what is a very average squad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024