Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Stadium 12:09 - Apr 26 with 22186 viewsAntti_Heinola

Positive stuff. Like the sound of the plan.
Won't happen for 30 years, probs.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/linford-christie-stadium-qpr-formally-call-f

Bare bones.

New Stadium on 12:17 - Apr 26 with 11429 viewspaulparker

There’s more chance of me going on holiday to Mars than this ever happening with our current board we will more than likely end up ground sharing with Brentford

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

New Stadium on 12:26 - Apr 26 with 11371 viewsWatfordR

New Stadium on 12:17 - Apr 26 by paulparker

There’s more chance of me going on holiday to Mars than this ever happening with our current board we will more than likely end up ground sharing with Brentford

That’s the spirit 😣
New Stadium on 12:29 - Apr 26 with 11341 viewsrunningman75

Wonder if the Secretary of State for the Environment would have a look at the plans?
New Stadium on 12:30 - Apr 26 with 11335 viewsessextaxiboy

https://www.qpr.co.uk/media/18577/qpr-consultation-response-april-2019.pdf

I like the bit about the steep rake and acoustics , they seem to have listened .
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 12:31]
New Stadium on 12:30 - Apr 26 with 11332 viewsMytch_QPR

I'm intrigued by the idea of a QPR museum within the stadium plans - can anyone help with some suggestions for items on display? - I'll start with:

1. A piece of astroturf (with knee skin attached)
2. Paladini's fax machine
3. Stuffed squirrel
4. One of Stan's betting slips

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

New Stadium on 12:31 - Apr 26 with 11327 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Not us, not our stadium, but does illustrate what Lee Hoos has been trying to get across.

"Tottenham are believed to be making £800,000 from hospitality, food and drink at their new stadium – and that's just before kick-off. By way of comparison, on a good day, takings at Manchester City are in the region of £150,000. In time, this will tell. "

Martin Samuels column in Mail on Line
New Stadium on 12:32 - Apr 26 with 11317 viewsrunningman75

New Stadium on 12:31 - Apr 26 by WrightUp5hit___

Not us, not our stadium, but does illustrate what Lee Hoos has been trying to get across.

"Tottenham are believed to be making £800,000 from hospitality, food and drink at their new stadium – and that's just before kick-off. By way of comparison, on a good day, takings at Manchester City are in the region of £150,000. In time, this will tell. "

Martin Samuels column in Mail on Line

With the beer prices in London we could match Manchester City with a 20, 000 crowd.
New Stadium on 12:38 - Apr 26 with 11280 viewsAntti_Heinola

New Stadium on 12:17 - Apr 26 by paulparker

cheer up Paul, the season's nearly over!

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

New Stadium on 12:40 - Apr 26 with 11259 viewsAntti_Heinola

New Stadium on 12:30 - Apr 26 by Mytch_QPR

I'm intrigued by the idea of a QPR museum within the stadium plans - can anyone help with some suggestions for items on display? - I'll start with:

3. Stuffed squirrel

5. The fetid corpse of Arnie of the Rs.
6. A replica of Gerry's mullet.
7. The bra of the lady who stripped during the 6-0 win over Palace
8. A piece of Ale's knee ligaments

Bare bones.

New Stadium on 12:43 - Apr 26 with 11240 viewsBostonR

Excellent proposal and good move by the Board to post their intentions to the Council. Obviously, the money is all there to make it happen, a good community facility and it is long-term. The Council will find this hard to push-back on, unless they have courted other parties and I understand we are the only "investment game" in town.
New Stadium on 12:44 - Apr 26 with 11237 viewsMick_S

3. Stuffed squirrel

Photograph of happy fan stripping naked in front of children in lower loft.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

New Stadium on 12:44 - Apr 26 with 11234 viewspeterlund_dk

3. Stuffed squirrel

I think an outside car park display would be appropriate.

A waxfigure of this:

Facing a wax figure of this:
New Stadium on 12:47 - Apr 26 with 11206 viewsAntti_Heinola

New Stadium on 12:44 - Apr 26 by Mick_S

Photograph of happy fan stripping naked in front of children in lower loft.

A permanent installation whereby a troupe of ballet dancers artistically re-interpret Adel's nutmeg of Joe Allen.

Warnock's lucky shorts.

Clive Wilson's back pocket where he kept every player he played against.

An empty pack of Alan McDonald's fags.

Like the eternal flame in Moscow, except it's a flag of Flavio's stupid crest forever burning.

Bare bones.

New Stadium on 12:54 - Apr 26 with 11153 viewsMick_S

Photograph of angry fan confronting Gareth Bale who is so scared he moved to Spain.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

New Stadium on 12:54 - Apr 26 with 11150 viewsAntti_Heinola

New Stadium on 12:47 - Apr 26 by Antti_Heinola

A permanent installation whereby a troupe of ballet dancers artistically re-interpret Adel's nutmeg of Joe Allen.

Warnock's lucky shorts.

Like the eternal flame in Moscow, except it's a flag of Flavio's stupid crest forever burning.

The Evening standard that said we were signing Baggio.

An egg. (niche).

Bare bones.

New Stadium on 12:56 - Apr 26 with 11137 viewssuperstan

As I pointed out on a previous post, Hammersmith council needs money to repair Hammersmith Bridge, this could work in our favour, ie sell the sight to QPR .
New Stadium on 12:56 - Apr 26 with 11133 viewsGloucs_R

I just hope they've squared this document off with the council before going out to the media.

Poll: Are we staying up?

New Stadium on 13:02 - Apr 26 with 11085 viewsCamberleyR

New Stadium on 12:54 - Apr 26 by Mick_S

Photograph of angry fan confronting Gareth Bale who is so scared he moved to Spain.

Our very own Ted Hendrix of this parish

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

New Stadium on 13:14 - Apr 26 with 11021 viewssmegma

New Stadium on 12:32 - Apr 26 by runningman75

With the beer prices in London we could match Manchester City with a 20, 000 crowd.

When we get 14,000 crowds then start dreaming.
New Stadium on 13:17 - Apr 26 with 10986 viewsBostonR

New Stadium on 12:56 - Apr 26 by Gloucs_R

I just hope they've squared this document off with the council before going out to the media.

I would assume they gave the Council a pre-read although the Council should be "in the know" on what the Board are after. Irrespective, R's need to be on the front foot here given the investment being proposed. Nice, will get us no-where! It's now business - end of.
New Stadium on 13:19 - Apr 26 with 10977 viewshubble

I like the fact that there's a poll at the bottom of the article: Should Perch be given a new contract? Bang up to date.
New Stadium on 13:21 - Apr 26 with 10957 viewsMytch_QPR

New Stadium on 12:54 - Apr 26 by Antti_Heinola

The Evening standard that said we were signing Baggio.

An egg. (niche).

I remember that article - I was highly excited (those were the days before I became cynical with age)...

Another item for the display: the boardroom gun

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

New Stadium on 13:25 - Apr 26 with 10936 viewsAntti_Heinola

Video installation of Cooking at Home with Chris Day.

Trev's dreadlocks.

Bare bones.

New Stadium on 13:30 - Apr 26 with 10901 viewsMytch_QPR

New Stadium on 13:25 - Apr 26 by Antti_Heinola

Video installation of Cooking at Home with Chris Day.

Trev's dreadlocks.

I wish I could find it somewhere but I remember very clearly at one point that the club shop used to sell a pair of knickers with the wording 'I've scored at Loftus Road' on the front.

If anyone has a pair please make a donation to the museum (preferably washed first)...

New Stadium on 13:31 - Apr 26 with 10889 viewsLoftgirl

New Stadium on 12:47 - Apr 26 by Antti_Heinola

Warnock's lucky shorts.

Some of Arry's plain brown envelopes.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 13:31]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024