Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Referres report (sic) 1974 QPR vs Wolves 14:28 - Apr 26 with 1181 viewsrunningman75

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1974-REFERRES-REPORT-QPR-V-WOLVES-8-PAGES-OF-CORRESPO

Saw this on e-bay, was this a big game trying to work out the significance in this one.
Referres report (sic) 1974 QPR vs Wolves on 18:18 - Apr 26 with 1046 viewsPinnerPaul

Its not the referee's report - its a letter from the referee to the FL objecting to comments made by the assessor.
Referres report (sic) 1974 QPR vs Wolves on 19:32 - Apr 26 with 997 viewsStanisgod

Referres report (sic) 1974 QPR vs Wolves on 18:18 - Apr 26 by PinnerPaul

Its not the referee's report - its a letter from the referee to the FL objecting to comments made by the assessor.

Was that because the assessor had told the truth for once!!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Referres report (sic) 1974 QPR vs Wolves on 20:51 - Apr 26 with 958 viewsterryb

Referres report (sic) 1974 QPR vs Wolves on 18:18 - Apr 26 by PinnerPaul

Do you know who the referee & the assessor were paul?

If it was Roger Kirkpatrick, I'm on his side. If it was Clive Thomas I kow the assessor was correct!
Referres report (sic) 1974 QPR vs Wolves on 11:34 - Apr 27 with 865 viewsPinnerPaul

Referres report (sic) 1974 QPR vs Wolves on 20:51 - Apr 26 by terryb

Do you know who the referee & the assessor were paul?

If it was Roger Kirkpatrick, I'm on his side. If it was Clive Thomas I kow the assessor was correct!

No - haven't looked it up.

Referees get criticised by assessors all the time, at all levels, despite what fans think!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024