Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds Villa 13:57 - Apr 28 with 6090 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Never seen anything like it.

Leeds score when a Villa player is down, massive brawl, Villa red card, Leeds let Villa equaliser but Jansson doesn't want it to happen, another brawl!

Villa cheating as per. Play to the whistle. Leeds did nothing wrong, I'd be fuming if I gave a goal to them because they turned off

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Leeds Villa on 14:20 - Apr 28 with 4418 viewsWatford_Ranger

A massive bugbear is players clearly faking injuries when their team doesn’t have the ball as it’s potentially causing a ref to ignore a genuine head injury some day as well as just being poor sportsmanship. Kodjia was injured but no obligation on the ref or Leeds to stop play.
Leeds Villa on 14:27 - Apr 28 with 4395 viewsQPR_John

Leeds Villa on 14:20 - Apr 28 by Watford_Ranger

A massive bugbear is players clearly faking injuries when their team doesn’t have the ball as it’s potentially causing a ref to ignore a genuine head injury some day as well as just being poor sportsmanship. Kodjia was injured but no obligation on the ref or Leeds to stop play.

Normally I would agree but having just watched the highlights on SKY a Leeds player stops and appears to be ready to put the ball out of play, Villa players stop then the ball is played forward. Maybe the Villa players should not have stopped but the Leeds player definitely gave the impression he was putting the ball out
Leeds Villa on 14:40 - Apr 28 with 4350 viewsGloucs_R

Nothing wrong with that goal. Not a nasty tackle or a great injury. However if it happened against us I would be livid 🙄😁

Poll: Are we staying up?

Leeds Villa on 14:52 - Apr 28 with 4285 viewsWatford_Ranger

Leeds Villa on 14:40 - Apr 28 by Gloucs_R

Nothing wrong with that goal. Not a nasty tackle or a great injury. However if it happened against us I would be livid 🙄😁

If it happened to us we wouldn’t dream of asking to be given a free goal.
Leeds Villa on 16:07 - Apr 28 with 4089 viewssmegma

I think we may be in big trouble as a result of this incident.
Leeds Villa on 18:15 - Apr 28 with 3727 viewsbosh67

Leeds Villa on 16:07 - Apr 28 by smegma

I think we may be in big trouble as a result of this incident.

Me too. Stuff like that could extend our transfer embargo, increase our FFP fine, get us docked points, relegation and enforcement that Loftus Road become a place that we can't play at. That last one has already been enforced!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Leeds Villa on 18:20 - Apr 28 with 3711 viewsrichranger

Was WAY offside also!
Leeds Villa on 18:21 - Apr 28 with 3710 viewsloftboy

Leeds Villa on 14:27 - Apr 28 by QPR_John

Normally I would agree but having just watched the highlights on SKY a Leeds player stops and appears to be ready to put the ball out of play, Villa players stop then the ball is played forward. Maybe the Villa players should not have stopped but the Leeds player definitely gave the impression he was putting the ball out

This, just watched the highlights,definitely looked like he was going to kick it out, also Bamford feigning it to get the villa player sent off then Jansen trying to stop Adomah.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds Villa on 18:48 - Apr 28 with 3612 viewsHayesender

Something about Bamford I've always disliked, but could never put my finger on it. Now I know

Poll: Shamima Beghum

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:03 - Apr 28 with 3559 viewsjohncharles

Strong and stable my arse.

Leeds Villa on 19:12 - Apr 28 with 3535 viewsqprd

im not convinced bielsa wouldve let villa score had this match actually mattered for them.... 13 goals behind in goal difference against sheffield united- they were basically glued to that 3rd place spot win lose or draw
Leeds Villa on 19:23 - Apr 28 with 3514 viewsNorthernr

Stuart Attwell.
Leeds Villa on 19:30 - Apr 28 with 3482 viewsmcqpr10

Play to the whistle. First rule kids are taught in football. Have just seen a clip of it and Kodija goes down very easily, absolutely no need to kick the ball out for that.
Leeds Villa on 19:33 - Apr 28 with 3466 viewsNorthernr

Leeds Villa on 19:30 - Apr 28 by mcqpr10

Play to the whistle. First rule kids are taught in football. Have just seen a clip of it and Kodija goes down very easily, absolutely no need to kick the ball out for that.

Well, it's a foul, and if the referee gives that when he should then none of it happens.
Leeds Villa on 19:33 - Apr 28 with 3465 viewsloftboy

Leeds Villa on 19:30 - Apr 28 by mcqpr10

No there wasn't but the Leeds players body language suggested he was about to and most of the players on both sides stopped. Villa five minutes earlier had also put the ball out in similar circumstances, sometimes good sportsmanship outweighs any letter of the law.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2019 19:34]

Leeds Villa on 19:44 - Apr 28 with 3412 viewsmcqpr10

Leeds Villa on 19:33 - Apr 28 by Northernr

Well, it's a foul, and if the referee gives that when he should then none of it happens.

None of it happens if Aston Villa follow the rules of the game and play on until a foul has been given.
Leeds Villa on 19:52 - Apr 28 with 3392 viewsNorthernr

I agree with your play to the whistle point. But it's a foul. It's dross refereeing from a dross referee. And quite how they've managed to come up with a red card for that Villa lad is incredible. That will surely be rescinded and Bamford banned.
Leeds Villa on 19:55 - Apr 28 with 3382 viewsHayesender

Leeds Villa on 19:52 - Apr 28 by Northernr

I agree with your play to the whistle point. But it's a foul. It's dross refereeing from a dross referee. And quite how they've managed to come up with a red card for that Villa lad is incredible. That will surely be rescinded and Bamford banned.

Can they take action against Bamford for that? Should be banned for the play-offs imo

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Leeds Villa on 19:55 - Apr 28 with 3379 viewsmcqpr10

Leeds Villa on 19:52 - Apr 28 by Northernr

Yes. Disgraceful decision to sell ghazi off especially when there were so many handbags going on. Would love to see bamford hit with a ban. Send a message out to those players trying to get each other sent off.
Leeds Villa on 19:58 - Apr 28 with 3360 viewsNorthernr

Leeds Villa on 19:55 - Apr 28 by Hayesender

Can they take action against Bamford for that? Should be banned for the play-offs imo

Yeh you can get done for "deceiving the referee" this year - i.e. referee has given something as a result of your cheating. Happened with Dwight Gayle earlier in the year, got two games for diving against Forest. Lee Mason awarded a penalty and the league went back and retrospectively (rightly) banned him. Presumably Bamford gets the same.
Leeds Villa on 20:06 - Apr 28 with 3308 viewskingo

And after all of that stoppage did the ref play 9 minutes injury time, cause he didn’t

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Leeds Villa on 20:15 - Apr 28 with 3270 viewsNorthernr

Leeds Villa on 20:06 - Apr 28 by kingo

And after all of that stoppage did the ref play 9 minutes injury time, cause he didn’t

Yeh Simmo and me said exactly the same thing watching it. Basically no play at all from 72 to 78, plus all the subs, plus the injuries. Added six and played seven. Last week at Derby, without a riot taking place through a big chunk of the second half, advertised nine and played 12.
Leeds Villa on 20:37 - Apr 28 with 3198 viewsjonno

Leeds Villa on 20:15 - Apr 28 by Northernr

Yeh Simmo and me said exactly the same thing watching it. Basically no play at all from 72 to 78, plus all the subs, plus the injuries. Added six and played seven. Last week at Derby, without a riot taking place through a big chunk of the second half, advertised nine and played 12.

Ah, but that was because the referee had been told Derby had to win the game.
Leeds Villa on 21:01 - Apr 28 with 3108 viewsWatford_Ranger

Ideally Leeds will bottle the Ipswich game and they can do it all again. Twice.
Leeds Villa on 21:10 - Apr 28 with 3080 viewsloftboy

Leeds Villa on 21:01 - Apr 28 by Watford_Ranger

Ideally Leeds will bottle the Ipswich game and they can do it all again. Twice.

would also require WBA to win at Derby and one of the results to be by more than one.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024