Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nedum 07:18 - Apr 29 with 3159 viewsloftboy

Has a run in with Zlatan

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Nedum on 08:39 - Apr 29 with 2978 viewsElHoop

Chief just telling it how it is:

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/04/29/zlatan-ibrahimovic-nedum-onuoha-react-

Dunno where he was for the winner though.
Nedum on 09:47 - Apr 29 with 2844 viewsrobith

Good on Nedum imo. Hate players like Zlatan who get up to all sorts then try to pose some moral code afterwards. He's a gobsh!te
Nedum on 10:06 - Apr 29 with 2795 viewspeterlund_dk

Nedum on 09:47 - Apr 29 by robith

Good on Nedum imo. Hate players like Zlatan who get up to all sorts then try to pose some moral code afterwards. He's a gobsh!te

I agree. Zlatan is very fond of the Barton'esque practice of post-match historical revisionism. Every one can see that he was acting as an absolute cûnt during the match, but post-match he tries the "Actually, there was a rational reasoning to what I did...".

I have a massive respect for Zlatan because of his footballing skills and his career achievements (as opposed to Barton), and I believe he's done some nice charitable stuff off the pitch. But when he has his moods, you won't see many bigger cûnts on the pitch.
Nedum on 11:04 - Apr 29 with 2686 viewsthame_hoops

Zlatan went to apologise after the game but Nedum was too butthurt to accept it
Nedum on 11:58 - Apr 29 with 2581 viewssmegma

Nedum on 08:39 - Apr 29 by ElHoop

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/04/29/zlatan-ibrahimovic-nedum-onuoha-react-

That article seems to be written by someone who has English as their second language.

Aka American English.
Nedum on 12:03 - Apr 29 with 2563 viewsrobith

Nedum on 11:04 - Apr 29 by thame_hoops

Zlatan went to apologise after the game but Nedum was too butthurt to accept it

Butthurt lol

Once, I played a game of rugby where this guy was acting a complete pr!ck the whole game. Tripping people, snide digs, gobbing off. It ended up he snidely took out one of our players, who got up, threw the ball on the ground and said "Mate, WTF is your problem?". The guy reacted by sparking out my team mate, starting a 30 man brawl. The ref gave him a red, and told us to buck up our ideas or he'd leave us to it, and the final minutes of the game were played in a subdued manner.

At the end of the game, he came into the dressing room contrite as an angel to apologise for the punch, but I refused to accept it. What about everything else he'd done? Was he going to apologise for that or just pose for the "spirit of the game"? To me, it wasn't an apology because it was clearly part and parcel of the nasty way he chose to play the game and thus made it meaningless.

If Zlatan cared that much, he could have behaved himself during the game, rather than creating more content for his ghostwriter to put in his next book
Nedum on 00:27 - Apr 30 with 2136 viewsDannyPaddox

Remember Zlat the Twåt's the tough guy who had a go at four foot tall Michael Petrasso. Ned should've just nutted him.
Nedum on 00:58 - Apr 30 with 2125 viewsNorthernr

Nedum absolutely right. At every level of football, you get people behaving like absolute cnts, chatting sht, kicking you, trying to injure you. This idea you just shake hands afterwards and it's all part of the game, fck that.
Login to get fewer ads

Nedum on 01:10 - Apr 30 with 2120 viewstimcocking

Nedum on 12:03 - Apr 29 by robith

Butthurt lol

Once, I played a game of rugby where this guy was acting a complete pr!ck the whole game. Tripping people, snide digs, gobbing off. It ended up he snidely took out one of our players, who got up, threw the ball on the ground and said "Mate, WTF is your problem?". The guy reacted by sparking out my team mate, starting a 30 man brawl. The ref gave him a red, and told us to buck up our ideas or he'd leave us to it, and the final minutes of the game were played in a subdued manner.

At the end of the game, he came into the dressing room contrite as an angel to apologise for the punch, but I refused to accept it. What about everything else he'd done? Was he going to apologise for that or just pose for the "spirit of the game"? To me, it wasn't an apology because it was clearly part and parcel of the nasty way he chose to play the game and thus made it meaningless.

If Zlatan cared that much, he could have behaved himself during the game, rather than creating more content for his ghostwriter to put in his next book

Zlatan said that he likes to have confrontations on the field, it fires him up and makes him play better. For certain individuals, that makes absolute sense. He's there to win the game for his team and he's done it. So i understand his comments if that's the sort of character he is. And he always has been like that. Part of his edge.

Still an utter pr! ck for that behaviour, though, and i can't tell you how much i wish Nedum had laid one on him when he was screaming in his face like that, total lack of class that. He should have gone for him in my opinion. There are times to use violence and that was one such time.

But then, Nedum is a man of quiet class and dignity. A superb role model. Good to hear him speak up. There really is a lot to admire about the Chief.

Not sure if Nedum is a brawler, he might be too nice, but if he is and he went for it, it'd be a good fight to watch. I think Ned would be able to grab hold, put him down and get to work with some ground and pound. Or what i'd do - wrap his ponytail in your left fist then he's absolutely facked. Not a good idea getting into fights with long hair.
Nedum on 01:29 - Apr 30 with 2118 viewsDannyPaddox

I reckon right now Ned is hiding in Twåtan's refrigerator. And Twåtan would have a huge fcuk-off fridge big enough for Ned to hide in full of crap like litres of birch water, spirulina burgers, and fermented panda-piss cheese. So Ned's in there waiting patiently like Kato in the Pink Panther and Twåt pops into the kitchen in the middle of the night for a midnight nibble on a blue crab cake or something, opens the fridge, and blam! Ned jumps out and beats the shît out of him.
Nedum on 01:34 - Apr 30 with 2114 viewsSydneyRs

Nedum on 00:58 - Apr 30 by Northernr

Nedum absolutely right. At every level of football, you get people behaving like absolute cnts, chatting sht, kicking you, trying to injure you. This idea you just shake hands afterwards and it's all part of the game, fck that.

Totally agree. This "what happens on the field stays on the field" stuff is fine with normal banter and wind up type stuff, but when it crosses the line don't hide behind this crap. The Australian cricket team have been like this for decades, acting like utter c*nts and then trying to hide behind this rubbish when they called out on it.
Nedum on 01:58 - Apr 30 with 2103 viewstimcocking

Nedum on 00:58 - Apr 30 by Northernr

I don't see anything much wrong in trying to kick somebody, that's part of football (although i almost always tried to play the ball personally). Men should play hard and shake hands afterwards. That's sportsmanship and integrity. I used to be kicked by slower people all game long, no problems with that as long as it was in the right spirit. Josh Scowen, i'm sure you'd shake his hand.

What is a completely different kettle of fish altogether is running and screaming in somebodies'' face after you've scored the winner. That's unforgivable and Chief should have head butted him right then. That would have been glorious to behold.

Speaking sh!t and being that unfriendly on the pitch...actually very, very rare imo. I could probably name one or two players i've played with who thrived on provoking trouble deliberately, but almost everybody would be hard but fair. Particularly the British.

'These are words I've probably heard twice or three times in all my career, usually by people who are complete thugs' said Ned.

Chief made excellent post-match comments on it all, handled himself with dignity throughout as i'd expect from a man of his class, something Zlatan knows little about. Although i still wish he'd tatted him one.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2019 7:56]
Nedum on 08:26 - Apr 30 with 1877 viewsthame_hoops

You’ve all gone soft lol
Nedum on 10:00 - Apr 30 with 1725 viewsnick_hammersmith

Nedum on 08:39 - Apr 29 by ElHoop

I see that Ned has found his level, lovely marking in some of those moves. And to think that lots of people were upset to see him leave ;D
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024