Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton takeover off 23:07 - May 2 with 7293 viewsloftboy

As suspected Bassini is a fraud. Looks bleak for them now

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Bolton takeover off on 00:01 - May 3 with 5145 viewsted_hendrix

This takes me back to a game at the old Bolton ground years ago where the away end was half for supporters and the other half was a bloody supermarket, that old ground was everything that a football ground should be proper working mans ground.
Anyway we won 1-0 and there was about 6 minutes of extra time and we were fouling their players all over the pitch but the ref for once was on our side and gave them nothing and we came away with the win, left the ground chuffed to bits mingling with their fans in the car park, no trouble in fact a couple of their fans said to me and Charlie 'you were hanging on their lads at the end' all good natured stuff just as it should be.
You see the way I see it they were just ordinary blokes just like us just supporting their football club and now look what's happened to them.
How the fck has it been allowed to happen and more importantly when is it all gonna get sorted out and who'll be next.
It's the ordinary average every day bloke in the street I feel for yep just like the Bolton fans.
I know I rant and go on about it maybe a bit too much but please don't tell me how much promotion is financially worth to the promoted teams from the Championship, I don't give a fck.
Take a look at the poor bastard fans of Bolton Wanderers F.C. an English club steeped in history.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Bolton takeover off on 07:53 - May 3 with 4892 viewsLblock

The whole situation is a disgrace and documentary material.

I’m sure the fall can be traced to many matters but I can’t help thinking at some stage what might have contributed or started it was a combination of the abhorrent “new” ground plus the conduct of Garside, Allardyce and Ferguson Junior

It looks absolutely devastating for them now. The authorities who’ve stood idly buy and approved fit and proper persons and allowed chaos to reign, will no doubt come down on them now like a ton of bricks. I can see a Lootown type scenario where they impose successive relegations on them in all but name via points deductions and sanctions, condemning them to the National League within two years.

Chilling, sobering and worrying to see where scandalous off field and ownership issues can put one of the 12 original professional clubs.

Caterham Park Rangers anyone?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Bolton takeover off on 09:18 - May 3 with 4774 viewsAntti_Heinola

To be honest, glad the Bassini deal has fallen through, because that would have been just as bad as what they have. Hope someone honest can come in and sort them out.

Bare bones.

Bolton takeover off on 09:54 - May 3 with 4715 viewscolinallcars

Bassini still insisting this morning that the takeover is still on and is seeking legal advice. I hope someone else comes in but it looks bleak for Bolton.
Bolton takeover off on 10:25 - May 3 with 4665 viewsloftboy

Bolton takeover off on 09:54 - May 3 by colinallcars

Bassini still insisting this morning that the takeover is still on and is seeking legal advice. I hope someone else comes in but it looks bleak for Bolton.

Yep, going to get very messy
http://www.skysports.com/share/11709927

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Bolton takeover off on 10:49 - May 3 with 4618 viewsenfieldargh

The poison chalice that is the premiere league.

Eddie Davies The billionaire owner who sadly died propped up the club in the premiere league for several years with big name players on big money, no different to TF with us(except they stayed up longer) or AFC Bournemouth managing to stay up and compete well in a stadium one third the size of Loftus Road.

After Allardyce left they got it horribly wrong with choice of managers, Owen Coyle, Freeman and super Gary Megson.

Parkinsons an alright manager and it was a good job done keeping them up last year. They look doomed as a club now

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Bolton takeover off on 11:11 - May 3 with 4569 viewsLblock

Bolton takeover off on 10:49 - May 3 by enfieldargh

The poison chalice that is the premiere league.

Eddie Davies The billionaire owner who sadly died propped up the club in the premiere league for several years with big name players on big money, no different to TF with us(except they stayed up longer) or AFC Bournemouth managing to stay up and compete well in a stadium one third the size of Loftus Road.

After Allardyce left they got it horribly wrong with choice of managers, Owen Coyle, Freeman and super Gary Megson.

Parkinsons an alright manager and it was a good job done keeping them up last year. They look doomed as a club now

Mmmmmmmmmm Parkinson you say?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Bolton takeover off on 11:18 - May 3 with 4545 viewsenfieldargh

We'd end up with Mary

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Bolton takeover off on 11:51 - May 3 with 4492 viewsToast_R

So what happens next then?

When will they actually disappear?
Bolton takeover off on 13:58 - May 3 with 4266 viewsblacky200

Brentford awarded a 1-0 win.
Bolton takeover off on 14:26 - May 3 with 4213 viewsToast_R

Could there be a fourth promotion spot in league 1 here then and so forth back to the Conference?

Don't see how there can be a Championship with only 23 teams next season, all sorts of mess with playing a game less each - season tickets etc.
Bolton takeover off on 14:32 - May 3 with 4187 viewsMatch82

Bolton takeover off on 14:26 - May 3 by Toast_R

Could there be a fourth promotion spot in league 1 here then and so forth back to the Conference?

Don't see how there can be a Championship with only 23 teams next season, all sorts of mess with playing a game less each - season tickets etc.

As Bolton are already down this year so if the worst happened it wouldn't affect the Championship next year. 4 teams get relegated every year from league one so my guess is they'd just reduce that to 3.

As Ted so eloquently put, the people suffering here are the fans, who have done nothing wrong and had no say in ownership or any of the decisions being made, all they've done is fork over money every week for years on end only to have the rug pulled from underneath them. Heartbreaking.
Bolton takeover off on 14:40 - May 3 with 4148 viewsblacky200

Bolton takeover off on 14:32 - May 3 by Match82

As Bolton are already down this year so if the worst happened it wouldn't affect the Championship next year. 4 teams get relegated every year from league one so my guess is they'd just reduce that to 3.

As Ted so eloquently put, the people suffering here are the fans, who have done nothing wrong and had no say in ownership or any of the decisions being made, all they've done is fork over money every week for years on end only to have the rug pulled from underneath them. Heartbreaking.

They would go into administration before liquidation. They'll get a minus 12 point penalty for going into admin and likely a further deduction for not fulfilling their fixtures this season. I'd be surprised if they weren't saved while in administration and debts negotiated downwards.
Bolton takeover off on 18:03 - May 3 with 3945 viewsRangersDave

Trying to get my head round all this and hope one of you can clarify for me....

1) shouldn't all Bolton's matches now be awarded 1-0 tp whoever they played to even out the league results?
2) Will this affect some clubs positions (home and away results included?)

3) is there money awarded for league position?

4) if 3 is yes, how will this then now be affected

5) Does it affect playoff places and or positions (i.e. home and away legs?)

6) Where will they start next season? (with relegation we know its 1 league down, but that wont be a punishment unless its 2 leagues or a large points deduction

cheers
Dave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Bolton takeover off on 18:17 - May 3 with 3911 viewsthame_hoops

Bolton takeover off on 18:03 - May 3 by RangersDave

1) shouldn't all Bolton's matches now be awarded 1-0 tp whoever they played to even out the league results?

6) Where will they start next season? (with relegation we know its 1 league down, but that wont be a punishment unless its 2 leagues or a large points deduction

cheers
Dave

Imagine the can of worms that would open if it effects the two promoted clubs and playoff teams lol
Bolton takeover off on 19:33 - May 3 with 3819 viewsRangersDave

Bolton takeover off on 18:17 - May 3 by thame_hoops

Imagine the can of worms that would open if it effects the two promoted clubs and playoff teams lol

Exactly, and if nothing happens can you imagine the shyte that might fly?

But we are talking about the same mugs that voted for FFP, so who knows?
I think one thing is true..... its a mess that the EFL authorities have helped create.

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Bolton takeover off on 22:08 - May 3 with 3624 viewsbosh67

We'll get docked points and fined for this, won't we!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bolton takeover off on 22:11 - May 3 with 3621 viewsdistortR

Bolton takeover off on 13:58 - May 3 by blacky200

Brentford awarded a 1-0 win.

next years tactic for the away game at brentford sorted.
will help our goal difference.
Bolton takeover off on 13:32 - May 4 with 3343 viewsJuzzie

Meanwhile, this is now the modern problems footballers face. The poor lambs.....

https://apple.news/AZ8COVgY3QHuBvFuaRz90RA
Bolton takeover off on 15:07 - May 4 with 3238 viewsDavieQPR

Bolton takeover off on 18:03 - May 3 by RangersDave

cheers
Dave

1) In the past it was 3 points. No that is what they guessed the score at even though they had let in 8 in their last 4 home games.
2) No
3)No
4) a/a
5) No, that's why FL did it.
6) Div 1 and a 15points deduction if they go into administration. They still face sanctions for not fulfilling their fixtures.
Bolton takeover off on 13:17 - May 7 with 2953 viewsTGRRRSSS

Following his history within the game alone, how did Bassini even get given the time to show he was fit and proper.

What a joke that is.

More clubs going this way soon I think.

Rumous of Fakes...

PLease please.

Bolton takeover off on 15:15 - May 7 with 2817 viewsloftus77

Bolton takeover off on 22:08 - May 3 by bosh67

We'll get docked points and fined for this, won't we!

Absolutely. An extensive EFL enquiry will conclude that our 1-2 home defeat to Bolton in March was contrived, leading to our immediate demotion to the National League (South) where we will start the season on -30 pts and groundshare with St Albans City.
Bolton takeover off on 15:47 - May 7 with 2728 viewsRangersDave

Ooooooooo St. Albans City ....... better facilities, more leg room, and standing! I'm in!

Bolton takeover off on 16:50 - May 7 with 2632 viewscolinallcars

BBC now saying Bolton likely to go into administration tomorrow as Bassini's bid has collapsed.
Bolton takeover off on 16:57 - May 7 with 2609 viewsrunningman75

Good luck to them despite Clint Hills disallowed goal there. I presume they will have a points deduction if they do start in league 1 next season. Sad days for them though clubs such as Luton and Portsmouth have come back terrible times plus ourselves with buckets outside the ground. Another of the 12 founding football league members in trouble following Notts County's relegation from the league.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024