Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Under 23s v Brentford B 11:58 - May 3 with 4598 viewsrichranger

It seems our under 23s had a friendly against Brentford B during the week - though it got zero coverage on the offish. It finished 3-3 - with goals from us coming direct from a free kick - and a penalty! What sorcery is this. I believe the scorer of both was a trialist - sign him up! You can the goals here
Under 23s v Brentford B on 12:13 - May 3 with 4530 viewsozexile

Can anyone tell me if we kicked it out of play from the kickoff? It just cut out at the vital moment.
Under 23s v Brentford B on 12:56 - May 3 with 4424 viewsaston_hoop

Seemingly nothing as the OP says on our site! full match report here though, a fair few trialists and a released player or 2 maybe??

https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/2019/may/b-report-qpr-u23/

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Under 23s v Brentford B on 13:18 - May 3 with 4347 viewsDorse

Have the U23s confirmed that Brentford B are the best team they've played all season?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Under 23s v Brentford B on 14:03 - May 3 with 4257 viewsDannyPaddox

The final score brought to you by our sponsors ...

Under 23s v Brentford B on 14:20 - May 3 with 4203 viewsMick_S

Bit harsh?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ9flYJgo0xwSKobv6hAQAxtmJ

Not arf.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Under 23s v Brentford B on 18:56 - May 3 with 3980 viewssmegma

Our under 23s have played Brentford B away 3 times this season. Not that you'd know looking at our website. I went to the first two games but this one was behind closed doors. I spoke to the head of security at their training ground a couple of weeks ago when watching Harrow Borough in a cup final against Brentford B who told me about the game. They are playing Manchester City on Tuesday evening at Griffin Park. Played them 4 times in 2017-18 and didn't lose once. Also beat Man Utd 3-1 and Chelsea 4-0. United under 23s were absolute pony and got relegated !!!
Under 23s v Brentford B on 19:01 - May 3 with 3972 viewsdistortR

the isle of man gave brentford b a 5-3 beating last weekend.
Under 23s v Brentford B on 21:43 - May 3 with 3815 viewsBoston

Under 23s v Brentford B on 18:56 - May 3 by smegma

Our under 23s have played Brentford B away 3 times this season. Not that you'd know looking at our website. I went to the first two games but this one was behind closed doors. I spoke to the head of security at their training ground a couple of weeks ago when watching Harrow Borough in a cup final against Brentford B who told me about the game. They are playing Manchester City on Tuesday evening at Griffin Park. Played them 4 times in 2017-18 and didn't lose once. Also beat Man Utd 3-1 and Chelsea 4-0. United under 23s were absolute pony and got relegated !!!

Behind what closed doors, looked like a public park to me, surprised we didn't see some blokes walking their dogs!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Under 23s v Brentford B on 22:43 - May 3 with 3757 viewssmegma

Under 23s v Brentford B on 21:43 - May 3 by Boston

Behind what closed doors, looked like a public park to me, surprised we didn't see some blokes walking their dogs!

That's Brentford's training ground on Jersey Road, Osterley.
[Post edited 3 May 2019 22:46]
Under 23s v Brentford B on 14:01 - May 4 with 3475 viewskingo

Under 23s v Brentford B on 21:43 - May 3 by Boston

They are all still hanging round Warren Farm contemplating gluing themselves to something

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024