Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Penalties today 14:51 - May 5 with 3400 viewshoops_legend

So I think the chances are that the ref has a mate who bet on a high scoring match because he gave 3 penalties and at least a couple of these were criminal

Will this be under investigation?

Ref is smart as he has used a game no one will possibly care about or even bother to investigate as it is the definition of a pointless game
Penalties today on 15:07 - May 5 with 3318 viewsHAYESBOY

Their first one is a shocking decision. What t/fck has he seen there.... he will only know.

Think our one is a bit soft and their second one looks about right. IMO.

Shocking pen from Eze, although his all round game was very good.

What a finish from Smith to win it.

Edit. Just seen the second pen on SKY and no chance.
[Post edited 5 May 2019 15:12]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Penalties today on 15:58 - May 5 with 3170 viewsbosh67

I thought Eze played one of his best games in a long while but re we simply allergic to letting Manning take penalties. Eze takes them like Wells. Wait for the keeper to move and pass it to him. Manning puts his foot through it and usually down the middle. Madness.

Excellent goal by Smith.

Just looked at the one Manning 'conceded'. Another dreadful decision. Didn't touch him and he was over.
[Post edited 5 May 2019 16:00]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Penalties today on 16:05 - May 5 with 3118 viewsngbqpr

First Weds one, all the players from both teams are trotting off back into position...not even one Weds fan on the Kop appeals!

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Penalties today on 16:15 - May 5 with 3072 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I've seen a lot of bad decisions this season.

A lot.

That first one today is the first time I genuinely am questioning if it is match fixing. That's how bad it is

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Penalties today on 17:16 - May 5 with 2927 viewsJuzzie

First penalty is shocking and we’ve had some bad ones given against us but that was on another planet.
Penalties today on 07:52 - May 6 with 2523 viewsfrancisbowles

So do we expect one letter of apology covering both pens?

I think we should be sent two so that we can maximise our total.
Penalties today on 10:22 - May 6 with 2340 viewsStanisgod

Penalties today on 16:15 - May 5 by RANGERS4EVER

I've seen a lot of bad decisions this season.

A lot.

That first one today is the first time I genuinely am questioning if it is match fixing. That's how bad it is

Correct, even the Wednesday player turned to run back and wondered what was going on. Guy should be MADE to explain it.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Penalties today on 11:57 - May 6 with 2228 viewsPinnerPaul

Pen 1) He was in a bad position, straight behind the challenge so had no angle to judge what looked like in full speed from his angle a trip. a) You should never guess and b) lack of appeal make this a bad decision for 3 reasons

Pen 2) May be the slightest touch but BOS makes a meal of it - again most refs not giving this one I don't think

Pen 3) Think their player is falling over before Manning makes contact - again majority of refs turning this one down as well I believe!
Login to get fewer ads

Penalties today on 12:15 - May 6 with 2202 viewsWatford_Ranger

Penalties today on 11:57 - May 6 by PinnerPaul

Pen 1) He was in a bad position, straight behind the challenge so had no angle to judge what looked like in full speed from his angle a trip. a) You should never guess and b) lack of appeal make this a bad decision for 3 reasons

Pen 2) May be the slightest touch but BOS makes a meal of it - again most refs not giving this one I don't think

Pen 3) Think their player is falling over before Manning makes contact - again majority of refs turning this one down as well I believe!

I don’t care if he was on the fking moon there’s no excuse for the first one. Bizarre not to consult the linesman either or ignore him.

It must be quite surreal when you know from the players/crowd you’ve got it badly wrong but have to go through with it.
Penalties today on 13:24 - May 6 with 2114 viewsdixiedean

I don't like to contemplate that refs might be corrupt , but having witnessed Andy Davies at Reading and yesterday you have to wonder. Yes , Reading dived all over the place and at the time we thought " well done ref for not giving way under pressure " But after seeing those pens yesterday I have serious doubts about his integrity. The 2nd one could be a mistake as Manning looked like he might have caught his leg like Scowen v Blackburn ( even though it was obvious from 100 yds away that thre was clear daylight between them ) But the first one was a pure work of fiction. Not even the player allegedly fouled made even a token appeal , nor did The Weds fans . The worst of many shockers this season but the only time I've thought it was bent.
Penalties today on 19:11 - May 6 with 1955 viewsDavieQPR

Manning showed his inexperience and should never have given their player the opportunity to go down.
First one, unfortunately, sums up the standard of referees in this division.
Penalties today on 23:39 - May 6 with 1844 viewsstowmarketrange

I see on sky that the fa are looking into tom Lawrence for simulation against wba.Lets hope the cheat gets banned for the playoffs.But I suspect fat frank to say it was a foul and that will smooth it over.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024