Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manning picked up the ball to take the penalty 11:45 - May 6 with 1837 viewsbosh67

And was ordered by Leistner to give it to Eze!!! "Krapfen!" as they say in German.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Manning picked up the ball to take the penalty on 11:50 - May 6 with 1797 viewsozexile

Surely Eustace nominated a penalty taker before the match?
Manning picked up the ball to take the penalty on 13:04 - May 6 with 1691 viewsbosh67

Manning picked up the ball to take the penalty on 11:50 - May 6 by ozexile

Surely Eustace nominated a penalty taker before the match?

Apparently it's Hemed... But he wasn't playing so it should have been Manning.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Manning picked up the ball to take the penalty on 16:28 - May 6 with 1437 viewsdaveB

Manning picked up the ball to take the penalty on 13:04 - May 6 by bosh67

only at QPR could you nominate someone to take the penalty then not play him.

Eze seemed an obvious choice to me though
Manning picked up the ball to take the penalty on 17:03 - May 6 with 1352 viewsOldPedro

Manning picked up the ball to take the penalty on 16:28 - May 6 by daveB

only at QPR could you nominate someone to take the penalty then not play him.

Eze seemed an obvious choice to me though

I thought it was good the a few players seemed keen to take the penalty. Unfortunately, the penalty was poor.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Manning picked up the ball to take the penalty on 17:13 - May 6 with 1308 viewscolinallcars

I don't know, it seems to me that fewer pens are successful these days. Is it because goalies are allowed to move along their line now ? I prefer the taker to give the ball a bit of wellie instead of poncing about. Some of the pens I've seen recently, I could've saved myself !
Manning picked up the ball to take the penalty on 17:36 - May 6 with 1237 viewsrsonist

Manning picked up the ball to take the penalty on 13:04 - May 6 by bosh67

And why shouldn't have it been Eze?
Manning picked up the ball to take the penalty on 17:58 - May 6 with 1185 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

There was only one person who should have been taking our penalty, Manning.
He scored 4 out of 5 for Rotherham, the other one hitting the post. He took them for his previous club in Ireland.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/rotherham-united/rotherham-united-penal

Just another mistake from a season of stupid mistakes. Please appoint an intelligent manager, which is Warburton.
Manning picked up the ball to take the penalty on 18:26 - May 6 with 1130 viewsTacticalR

We just concede 'em, we don't score 'em.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024