Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’s going to tell them!! 17:59 - May 7 with 2290 viewsloftboy

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/458413/page:1

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Who’s going to tell them!! on 18:04 - May 7 with 2254 viewssimmo

Make them right though, a good League 1 player for sure.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Who’s going to tell them!! on 18:07 - May 7 with 2229 viewsCiderwithRsie

Might actually be a decent move for both sides IMO. League 1 probably his level.

God knows he was terrible but always tried so I hope it works out for him. Also feel Ipswich have had a tough time and don't mind them either, so good luck to 'em.
Who’s going to tell them!! on 18:24 - May 7 with 2158 viewsDannyPaddox

I just hope we negotiated a decent signing-on fee.
[Post edited 7 May 2019 18:28]
Who’s going to tell them!! on 18:44 - May 7 with 2052 viewsterryb

A different bit of news about Ipswich.

Ther reduced their ST prices for next season by 15% following relegation & this price will be further reduced depending on how many they sell.

So far, I'm told by a ST holder, that they have sold over 11,000 & a reduction kicks in if they rerach 12,000. He is very hopeful that this will be achieved. I'm also told thgat 90% of their ST's have renewed.
Who’s going to tell them!! on 20:26 - May 7 with 1696 viewsBluce_Ree

Who’s going to tell them!! on 18:04 - May 7 by simmo

Make them right though, a good League 1 player for sure.

Do goals not matter in League 1?

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Who’s going to tell them!! on 22:30 - May 7 with 1456 viewskensalriser

Technically a PL player now!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Who’s going to tell them!! on 03:25 - May 8 with 1305 viewsstowmarketrange

Who’s going to tell them!! on 18:44 - May 7 by terryb

A different bit of news about Ipswich.

Ther reduced their ST prices for next season by 15% following relegation & this price will be further reduced depending on how many they sell.

So far, I'm told by a ST holder, that they have sold over 11,000 & a reduction kicks in if they rerach 12,000. He is very hopeful that this will be achieved. I'm also told thgat 90% of their ST's have renewed.

You must be talking to different people from me then.A lot of the fans I know aren’t going to renew because the football is boring under lambert,League 1 football and they were peed off with the ticket promotions last season,and we buy as and when those promotions are on.
Who’s going to tell them!! on 09:31 - May 8 with 999 viewsterryb

Who’s going to tell them!! on 03:25 - May 8 by stowmarketrange

You must be talking to different people from me then.A lot of the fans I know aren’t going to renew because the football is boring under lambert,League 1 football and they were peed off with the ticket promotions last season,and we buy as and when those promotions are on.

At the end of the "early bird" offer their sales had increased by 15% & had sold over 11,700.

This is according to the official Ipswich Town site.
Login to get fewer ads

Who’s going to tell them!! on 11:42 - May 8 with 901 viewsstowmarketrange

Who’s going to tell them!! on 09:31 - May 8 by terryb

At the end of the "early bird" offer their sales had increased by 15% & had sold over 11,700.

This is according to the official Ipswich Town site.

They seriously inflated their crowd numbers last season,and most games were played to a less than half full ground.Fair play to the diehards who have renewed,and maybe the reductions encouraged a few more to buy season tickets,but unless they have a few more ticket deal games they won’t get many more than those 11700 every week.
That might change if they start off well and the momentum grows.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024