Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice words from Geoff Cameron as he leaves to go back to Stoke 18:23 - May 7 with 2433 viewsbosh67

https://www.football.london/queens-park-rangers-fc/qpr-news-geoff-cameron-depart

Shame about the injury. Thought he was class for us when he played. Composed, unflustered, decent on the ball.
[Post edited 7 May 2019 18:24]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Nice words from Geoff Cameron as he leaves to go back to Stoke on 18:33 - May 7 with 2377 viewsPinnerPaul

and Angel in a similar story
Nice words from Geoff Cameron as he leaves to go back to Stoke on 19:32 - May 7 with 2124 viewsQPROslo

Get him back.
Nice words from Geoff Cameron as he leaves to go back to Stoke on 04:58 - May 8 with 1605 viewsB_Wad

As an American, I was proud to see Cameron play for QPR. I think he could still be useful and would like to see him return.
Nice words from Geoff Cameron as he leaves to go back to Stoke on 07:07 - May 8 with 1505 viewsozexile

Nice words from Geoff Cameron as he leaves to go back to Stoke on 04:58 - May 8 by B_Wad

As an American, I was proud to see Cameron play for QPR. I think he could still be useful and would like to see him return.

If he'll take about 4k a week you may do.
Nice words from Geoff Cameron as he leaves to go back to Stoke on 07:41 - May 8 with 1452 viewsnix

Nice words from Geoff Cameron as he leaves to go back to Stoke on 07:07 - May 8 by ozexile

If he'll take about 4k a week you may do.

Maybe Stoke would pay half his wages. It's unlikely they'll play him next season and it's pointless him sitting on the bench there. But I certainly wouldn't want him at full wages. Those days are gone.
Nice words from Geoff Cameron as he leaves to go back to Stoke on 08:05 - May 8 with 1395 viewsRblockPrior

Nice words indeed, I thought it was good of all of our loan players to reach out on social media and thank the club/fans for this season. It seems as though they all enjoyed being at the club which can only be a positive sign

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Nice words from Geoff Cameron as he leaves to go back to Stoke on 08:06 - May 8 with 1393 viewsBlue_Castello

Nice words from Geoff Cameron as he leaves to go back to Stoke on 07:41 - May 8 by nix

Maybe Stoke would pay half his wages. It's unlikely they'll play him next season and it's pointless him sitting on the bench there. But I certainly wouldn't want him at full wages. Those days are gone.

Agreed - we have only seen Cameron play alongside Leistner a couple of times but in that position he looks so composed and they seem to compliment each other in skill sets, if we could sign him it wouldn't be a bad idea.

However we are definitely not paying silly wages next season so its just not an option, Cameron will sit on the bench for a season rather than miss out on another big pay day, if Stoke want to pay up his contract and release him and he's prepared to play for peanuts then that's a different story but will never happen.
Nice words from Geoff Cameron as he leaves to go back to Stoke on 08:48 - May 8 with 1322 viewsfrancisbowles

Yes he's a decent experienced player who reads the game
well but we need a bit of pace alongside BFG2, especially
if we continue with Manning at lb.
Login to get fewer ads

Nice words from Geoff Cameron as he leaves to go back to Stoke on 10:07 - May 8 with 1233 viewsaston_hoop

Part of me hopes that he is the kind of bloke who accepts he already has a shed load of cash so will take a significant pay drop to come and play for us. But then again, he could probably walk in to any team in the MLS and make a few more dollars so who knows

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Nice words from Geoff Cameron as he leaves to go back to Stoke on 10:37 - May 8 with 1176 viewspaulparker

Nice words
Nice guy
But he is to injury prone and on to much money he is not what we need if you buy him you will need to buy another just to cover for him as no way will he complete a championship season

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Nice words from Geoff Cameron as he leaves to go back to Stoke on 16:21 - May 9 with 844 viewsfrancisbowles

Nice words from Geoff Cameron as he leaves to go back to Stoke on 10:37 - May 8 by paulparker

Nice words
Nice guy
But he is to injury prone and on to much money he is not what we need if you buy him you will need to buy another just to cover for him as no way will he complete a championship season

Unless Furlong moves to cb we are desperately short of pace in the centre and on the left of defence.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024