Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR + refund for Sheff Wed game 15:00 - May 9 with 2513 viewsLythamR

Just got a message from the club saying they are refunding the £5 for the stream because of the loss of coverage for the last few minutes

This was without any prompting or compliant so i pressume everyone is getting it, excellent move by the club
QPR + refund for Sheff Wed game on 15:10 - May 9 with 2470 viewsfrancisbowles

Yes refunding all fans, mentions missing winning goal 😁

Another positive move for the fans from the admin/commercial side of the club.

Well done and thanks.🤗
QPR + refund for Sheff Wed game on 15:26 - May 9 with 2417 viewsjonno

I've heard nothing from them, probably because I pay for the whole season instead of individual games!
QPR + refund for Sheff Wed game on 17:38 - May 9 with 2170 viewslondonscottish

QPR + refund for Sheff Wed game on 15:26 - May 9 by jonno

I've heard nothing from them, probably because I pay for the whole season instead of individual games!

Me too.

And if I had £5 for every time the bloody thing drops out it would cover the costs of the ticket & the travel to any of the away games I've tried to listen to.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

QPR + refund for Sheff Wed game on 07:32 - May 10 with 1810 viewsfrancisbowles

This was for the overseas video stream. I usually have to listen on the seasons audio link but am abroad so hence paid for the video.
QPR + refund for Sheff Wed game on 08:00 - May 10 with 1787 viewsjonno

QPR + refund for Sheff Wed game on 07:32 - May 10 by francisbowles

This was for the overseas video stream. I usually have to listen on the seasons audio link but am abroad so hence paid for the video.

Yes - I live in Cyprus. I pay for the whole season but have not heard from them about any refund for the latest debacle with it on Sunday, as I say probably because I pay up front for the whole season instead of individual games. Having said that - I regularly complain to them about the unreliability of the service. Last season they refunded me 30 quid - not that they told me they were going to, I just happened to notice it appear in my bank account. So it's possible they may do the same again I suppose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024