Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Premiership final day 14:59 - May 12 with 6144 viewsFDC

Predictions? Reckon there'll be a few twists and turns over the next 90 minutes.
Premiership final day on 15:01 - May 12 with 4381 viewsstowmarketrange

City with the winner in the 97th minute would be nice.Or city lose but wolves score 3 goals in the last 14 mins and a 3-1 win.
Premiership final day on 15:25 - May 12 with 4342 viewsFDC

Liverpool 1 - 0 up...
Premiership final day on 15:27 - May 12 with 4336 viewsFDC

City 1 - 0 down!
Premiership final day on 15:29 - May 12 with 4329 viewsCamberleyR

Premiership final day on 15:27 - May 12 by FDC

City 1 - 0 down!

Aguero levels

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Premiership final day on 15:30 - May 12 with 4328 viewsFDC

City 1 -1
Premiership final day on 15:39 - May 12 with 4298 viewsCamberleyR

City in front

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Premiership final day on 16:02 - May 12 with 4207 viewsFDC

Text to scouse mate: "Whatever happens you'll always have those 83 seconds mate"
Premiership final day on 16:10 - May 12 with 4179 viewsBluce_Ree

Premiership final day on 16:02 - May 12 by FDC

Text to scouse mate: "Whatever happens you'll always have those 83 seconds mate"

I'd send that to my boss but I'm not sure that City will hold out!

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Login to get fewer ads

Premiership final day on 16:12 - May 12 with 4167 viewsBluce_Ree

Cardiff leading 2-0 at Old Trafford. I hate Cardiff but I like this. Utd had a generation of never knowing real failure (they still don't really as finishing 5th or something is hardly failure) so seeing them not meet expectations is hilarious. Even if I did always like the Assassin-faced Baby.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Premiership final day on 16:18 - May 12 with 4144 viewsJAPRANGERS

Well congrats to Man City I guess. Some feat, retaining their Premier title.
Premiership final day on 16:25 - May 12 with 4119 viewsstowmarketrange

Premiership final day on 16:12 - May 12 by Bluce_Ree

Cardiff leading 2-0 at Old Trafford. I hate Cardiff but I like this. Utd had a generation of never knowing real failure (they still don't really as finishing 5th or something is hardly failure) so seeing them not meet expectations is hilarious. Even if I did always like the Assassin-faced Baby.

And Colin will be happy.
Premiership final day on 16:35 - May 12 with 4090 viewsBluce_Ree

3-1.

:)

Premiership final day on 16:45 - May 12 with 4055 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Surely can't be just me with a Rye smile on my face. Liverpool now know how it feels.
Premiership final day on 16:45 - May 12 with 4055 viewsRangersDave

i'm 1 mile from Anfield.

scousers went 1-0 up and the noise from there and round me was immense.....

city 0-1 down.... even more so.....

However, this town........ like a ghost town. lol
loving it!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Premiership final day on 16:49 - May 12 with 4033 viewsjohncharles

Has Warnock avoided the drop by beating Manure at Old Trafford ??????

Strong and stable my arse.

Premiership final day on 16:51 - May 12 with 4022 viewsBluce_Ree

ARF!

Premiership final day on 16:58 - May 12 with 4001 viewsBluce_Ree

Premiership final day on 17:02 - May 12 with 3985 viewsjohncharles

Premiership final day on 16:51 - May 12 by Bluce_Ree

ARF!

As you were. Haven’t been following the Prem this season. Or last. Boring final day, predictable and occasionally tedious

Strong and stable my arse.

Premiership final day on 17:04 - May 12 with 3972 viewsNov77

Now Scott Parker’s got the Fulham job full time he’s gone full solskaer mode, a nice 4-0 home defeat to start.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Premiership final day on 17:40 - May 12 with 3838 viewsrsonist

Premiership final day on 17:04 - May 12 by Nov77

Now Scott Parker’s got the Fulham job full time he’s gone full solskaer mode, a nice 4-0 home defeat to start.

Yep, absolutely delighted they fell for that meme.
Premiership final day on 18:30 - May 12 with 3725 viewshubble

Kinda boring. Football ledge Sheik Mansour's city do it again.
Premiership final day on 18:43 - May 12 with 3689 viewsJuzzie

No real surprises today, apart from Cardiff winning at Man U.

Two teams share nearly 200 points between them.
Premiership final day on 18:55 - May 12 with 3653 viewscharmr

How over the top odious nonsense was that trophy ceremony?

I like watching entertaing matches whatever team yet the self importance that comes from the premier league is hard to stomache at times.

A few weeks ago when Man Utd we’re getting beat by Everton I phoned up the Baltimore Man Utd bar and told whoever answered the phone to give all its patrons my best wishes. She just couldn’t grasp that someone would phone up and do that. I giggled all day long.

Anyone who has moved to the the USA understands the gravitas of staying somewhat sane with constant vigilance in keeping ones self amused.
Premiership final day on 18:57 - May 12 with 3650 viewsOldPedro

I think it shows all that is wrong with the Premier League:

Man City in 1st finished 82 points ahead of Huddersfield in 20th
Liverpool in 2nd finished 25 points ahead of Chelsea in 3rd
Man Utd in 6th finished finished 32 points behind City (1st) and 32 points ahead of Cardiff (relegated in 18th)
Wolves in 7th finished 41 points behind City (1st) and 41 points ahead of Huddersfield in 10th

Only 2 clubs in with a chance to win the league, followed by a mini league of 4 battling for 3rd and 4th places followed by a mini-league of 5 or 6 clubs trying to be the best of the rest. Then everyone else pretty much in a relegation battle.

Give me the Football League anyday - much more unpredictable

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Premiership final day on 19:33 - May 12 with 3547 viewsLunarJetman

Premiership final day on 16:02 - May 12 by FDC

I don’t mean to be pedantic but surely they had 21 minutes of being top of the league?

Scousers scored in the 17th minute and they went top. City didn’t take over from them until they took the lead in the 38th minute so Liverpool were top for all of 21 minutes..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024