Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. 23:12 - May 17 with 1989 viewsBoston

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 23:31 - May 17 with 1947 viewsNortholt_Rs

Man, this boils my piss

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 06:08 - May 18 with 1866 viewsessextaxiboy

Fair play to them for actually getting it done but I think it looks awful.
The site looks too small so they have bent it and folded it to make it fit .
It looks like anyone in the top of the big stand looks down on the roof of the one opposite with the cars in the distance .
Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 06:54 - May 18 with 1836 viewsToast_R

Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 06:08 - May 18 by essextaxiboy

Fair play to them for actually getting it done but I think it looks awful.
The site looks too small so they have bent it and folded it to make it fit .
It looks like anyone in the top of the big stand looks down on the roof of the one opposite with the cars in the distance .

I don't suppose it matters how it looks too much besides you can't really tell until its finished and full up and you know what kind of atmosphere it generates on match day. What does matter is that they will have modern facilities and a larger means of generating revenue.

So concerning that QPR are getting left behind now and will be the most ill equipped club in London.
Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 07:00 - May 18 with 1832 viewsDannyPaddox

I found it very moving ...

I am Bwentfud!
Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 08:21 - May 18 with 1768 viewsstowmarketrange

They’ll still be the biggest team in Middlesex.
Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 08:23 - May 18 with 1762 viewsqprxtc

Where’s the bleeding pubs?
Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 08:47 - May 18 with 1714 viewsPunteR

The wedge

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 09:01 - May 18 with 1689 viewskingo

It doesn’t appear any bigger than Griffin Park, just a hard to get to, odd shaped ground with less character and no pubs etc. Got to say if it was our new ground I would be very disappointed.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Login to get fewer ads

Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 09:29 - May 18 with 1640 viewsfrancisbowles

It is the best site they could get in their area. They believe it will increase their average attendance from 10,000 to 15,000 and Griffin park has virtually no premium seats wheras, I think this will have around 2,000. So it will significantly increase their income.

But, for a modern stadium, it is really crammed in, parking will be even more difficult, transport, pubs, restaurants etc will all be much further away and if they ever make the top division they will outgrow it.

Don't know what facilities they are managing to get inside the perimiter or any other use they may get.
Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 09:51 - May 18 with 1600 viewsjohncharles

Griffin Park is surrounded by pubs. Just saying like.

Strong and stable my arse.

Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 09:55 - May 18 with 1584 viewsessextaxiboy

The capacity will be 17250 ,thats less than we have now which we accept as unsustainable at our level or above .
Their plan needs nearly half of the extra 5k attracted to be prepared to buy a premium seat ,existing fans to pay more or sell more corporate ..
Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 10:08 - May 18 with 1561 viewsjohncharles

Griffin Park is easily accessible for away fans and as I said it has loads of pubs. I used to the overground train to Brentford on my way home sometimes. Couple of pints in the Magpie and the E2 up the road. On a match day there’d be fans from all over the country. Can’t see them flocking to the new place.

Strong and stable my arse.

Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 10:13 - May 18 with 1554 viewsPommyhoop

One for the Frankie Thread L Block.... Er Dave..
[Post edited 18 May 2019 10:15]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 10:43 - May 18 with 1492 viewskingo

Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 09:55 - May 18 by essextaxiboy

The capacity will be 17250 ,thats less than we have now which we accept as unsustainable at our level or above .
Their plan needs nearly half of the extra 5k attracted to be prepared to buy a premium seat ,existing fans to pay more or sell more corporate ..

That plan didn’t work when Fat Flav tried it.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 11:14 - May 18 with 1437 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I just counted 10 pubs within a mile of the new ground on googlemaps. Probably double/treble that within 2 miles so no problems getting a beer I’d have thought! Transport slightly more awkward I guess but still not that bad. I do agree it’ll be less characterful especially surrounding the ground. Might be alright inside who knows!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 12:07 - May 18 with 1367 viewsDavieQPR

Everything has been restricted by railways and roads.
Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 13:20 - May 18 with 1306 viewssexton

Adjacent to Kew Bridge Station and about half a mile from Gunnersbury.
Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 13:34 - May 18 with 1294 viewsDannyPaddox

The music that accompanies the drone sounds like an awful instrumental reworking of Andrew Gold's Lonely Boy. Is there some convoluted audio pun going on? Lonely Boy/ Dronely Boy.

They surely missed a trick though. This should've been the music:

[Post edited 18 May 2019 13:37]
Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 17:09 - May 18 with 1184 viewsBoston

Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 13:20 - May 18 by sexton

Adjacent to Kew Bridge Station and about half a mile from Gunnersbury.

Going to be difficult retaining that working class image...move over Fulham.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 17:35 - May 18 with 1155 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Well they're never going to expand much (at all) with the two railway lines and the road confining the site
Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 17:53 - May 18 with 1140 viewsessextaxiboy

Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 17:35 - May 18 by WrightUp5hit___

Well they're never going to expand much (at all) with the two railway lines and the road confining the site

They cant really expand,they were knocked backed from 20000 to 17250 in planning ....
Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 23:27 - May 18 with 981 viewsDannyPaddox

Well it won't get mistaken for anywhere else I suppose. on 17:53 - May 18 by essextaxiboy

They cant really expand,they were knocked backed from 20000 to 17250 in planning ....

Skylarks?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024