Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA CUP FINAL 13:03 - May 18 with 7157 viewsJAPRANGERS

Anybody care anymore about t’cup?
FA CUP FINAL on 13:08 - May 18 with 3463 viewsDannyPaddox

It's still part of our rich football heritage and I for one still love the FA Cup Final.

Who won it this year?
FA CUP FINAL on 13:13 - May 18 with 3450 viewsBoston

FA CUP FINAL on 13:08 - May 18 by DannyPaddox

It's still part of our rich football heritage and I for one still love the FA Cup Final.

Who won it this year?

Not sure, but never bet against the Royal Engineers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

FA CUP FINAL on 13:22 - May 18 with 3411 viewsDannyPaddox

FA CUP FINAL on 13:13 - May 18 by Boston

Not sure, but never bet against the Royal Engineers.

Another decent Cup team ...

FA CUP FINAL on 13:23 - May 18 with 3405 viewsLblock

Hoping Citeh win it

Then I hope they get done by FFP and have everything from the last seven years stripped away.
However it’s unlikely that’ll happen as when they say they’ll fight it legally then they mean it and Arab money buys you some proper quality Council

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

FA CUP FINAL on 13:37 - May 18 with 3390 viewsBoston

Going back to our appearances....on the Saturday, the attendance, as per usual, was 100,000. Then a few days later, the replay crowd was 90,000, all be it with a considerable increase in the QPR contingent.
Now I cannot recollect if the diminished numbers were due to Spurs part time fans not being arsed for an evening game or the FA / authorities setting that figure?
Over to you Camber’s.

FA CUP FINAL on 13:44 - May 18 with 3370 viewsrunningman75

Watford to win. As they knocked us out and City are the league champions would put QPR at the same level as Man City.
FA CUP FINAL on 13:52 - May 18 with 3359 viewsDannyPaddox

FA CUP FINAL on 13:37 - May 18 by Boston

Going back to our appearances....on the Saturday, the attendance, as per usual, was 100,000. Then a few days later, the replay crowd was 90,000, all be it with a considerable increase in the QPR contingent.
Now I cannot recollect if the diminished numbers were due to Spurs part time fans not being arsed for an evening game or the FA / authorities setting that figure?
Over to you Camber’s.

As far as I remember the Wembley capacity back then was 100,000 for day games and 92,000 for evening games. Something to do with health & safety. Makes you wonder if an England international fixture in September when the sun set during the game they would've asked 8,000 people to leave at half-time.
FA CUP FINAL on 14:07 - May 18 with 3329 viewsCamberleyR

Over to you Camber’s.

Yeah, midweek games at the old Wembley were set at 90,000 capacity by the authorities.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

FA CUP FINAL on 14:37 - May 18 with 3265 viewsBoston

If you’re headed to Wembley this evening, Young Master Boston et al were taking drinks in the Windermere beside South Kenton station yesterday, he reports they’re flying Watford flags out of the windows.

FA CUP FINAL on 14:46 - May 18 with 3250 viewsSimonJames

I'm still reeling from the shock of dicovering earlier this season that there are more rounds after the 4th.

100% of people who drink water will die.

FA CUP FINAL on 15:08 - May 18 with 3205 viewsfrancisbowles

Over to you Camber’s.

Lots more tickets were available to the competing clubs for a replay, as for the final around 40% of the tickets were kept by the FA and distributed through the county FAs to their member clubs, something like two tickets per club. These tickets still had to be purchased by the attendee but were highly sought after as the cup final was such a big day out for anyone interested in football. They were usually put into a ballot for that club's interested members. I expect county committee volunteers and referees etc were entitled to have a few to share out for purchase as well.
[Post edited 18 May 2019 15:09]
FA CUP FINAL on 15:12 - May 18 with 3187 views2Thomas2Bowles

Back in the day when it was on both channels and I had set the fergy piano VCR to record the 1982 Cup final on BBC, only tw'ats watched ITV

My sister managed to feck around with it 10 mins in and feck it up

I'm still pissed about it
[Post edited 18 May 2019 15:13]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

FA CUP FINAL on 15:21 - May 18 with 3154 viewstoboboly

I have had to give up on the build up when the BBC put some posh arsenal cnt in giving it bantz. They obviously ignored most teams during the round highlights.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

FA CUP FINAL on 15:53 - May 18 with 3106 viewsBoston

FA CUP FINAL on 14:46 - May 18 by SimonJames

I'm still reeling from the shock of dicovering earlier this season that there are more rounds after the 4th.

😀

FA CUP FINAL on 15:55 - May 18 with 3104 viewsqprxtc

What year did we forget to enter it?
FA CUP FINAL on 16:00 - May 18 with 3085 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

FA CUP FINAL on 15:55 - May 18 by qprxtc

I’m not sure about that in the FA cup.

In the Milk Cup it was 1986.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

FA CUP FINAL on 16:02 - May 18 with 3083 viewsloftus77

1927? ish...
FA CUP FINAL on 16:11 - May 18 with 3055 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Based on performance, I’d say every year, bar 1982.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

FA CUP FINAL on 16:14 - May 18 with 3049 viewsqprxtc

FA CUP FINAL on 16:11 - May 18 by PlanetHonneywood

Based on performance, I’d say every year, bar 1982.

A fine pass by Gerry and sublime finish from Stanley.....
FA CUP FINAL on 16:34 - May 18 with 3000 viewsted_hendrix

I'm listening to Motorhead's Orgasmatron full f ucking bore loud so I don't give a flying f uck who wins the goddam thing, got Ry Cooder's 'Into The Purple Valley' lined up next.

Hey Joe.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

FA CUP FINAL on 16:38 - May 18 with 2987 viewsJAPRANGERS

FA CUP FINAL on 16:34 - May 18 by ted_hendrix

I'm listening to Motorhead's Orgasmatron full f ucking bore loud so I don't give a flying f uck who wins the goddam thing, got Ry Cooder's 'Into The Purple Valley' lined up next.

Hey Joe.

All good mate. Football has got so boring with Man S hitty winning everything, bar the eurovision song contest init??
FA CUP FINAL on 16:45 - May 18 with 2952 viewsSnipper

When I was younger, and the FA Cup final was one of the only games shown live, you watched the whole build up to the final. You’d have special editions of A Question of Sport on BBC, and Who’ll win the Cup on ITV the night before.

There was genuine excitement about the final, no matter who was playing. I’ve been watching the build up to today’s game, and I can honestly say that there is not one part of me excited by it.

For sheer excitement, and for what rides on it, you can’t beat the Championship play off final. That’s the best one off game of football in the football calendar.
FA CUP FINAL on 16:49 - May 18 with 2937 viewspaulparker

I’m watching but not really bothered , to sum it all up a Watford fella at work who has been going since the 4th division in the 70s couldn’t get a ticket ( he pick and chooses his games due to work doesn’t have a season ticket etc ) whilst one of the girls who I manage has got a ticket in corporate due to sh aging one of the sales executives, she has no clue about football and doesn’t care but Is in the Watford end , the poor old sod in the office had to make do with his Watford bunting around his desk and his wife even baked Watford cup cakes
And Yes I did eat one

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

FA CUP FINAL on 16:52 - May 18 with 2937 viewseghamranger

Choir were a weird looking lot!!
FA CUP FINAL on 17:11 - May 18 with 2894 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

FA CUP FINAL on 16:45 - May 18 by Snipper

When I was younger, and the FA Cup final was one of the only games shown live, you watched the whole build up to the final. You’d have special editions of A Question of Sport on BBC, and Who’ll win the Cup on ITV the night before.

There was genuine excitement about the final, no matter who was playing. I’ve been watching the build up to today’s game, and I can honestly say that there is not one part of me excited by it.

For sheer excitement, and for what rides on it, you can’t beat the Championship play off final. That’s the best one off game of football in the football calendar.

Normally I’d agree with you about the playoff final but they’ve even managed to ruin that this year. Been really put off by this ground selling stuff. Desperate cnts!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024