Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Reiziger 09:45 - May 20 with 3089 viewsQuakerJack

.....was linked with Boro last week in the local rags but they seem hell bent on appointing Jonathan Woodgate.

Would be a decent shout, he's currently coaching/managing Ajax reserves.

Sorry if already mentioned...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Michael Reiziger on 10:03 - May 20 with 2981 viewsBytholWyn

On the face of it this would be the perfect appointment. Took Jong Ajax to the second tier title in his first season - they were only denied promotion because of the rules prohibiting reserve sides from playing in the top flight.

I would be astonished if Reiziger would want to risk coming to the Swans, so I guess we need to be a bit more realistic in our ambitions. Good call though.
Michael Reiziger on 11:05 - May 20 with 2816 viewsNotLoyal

Say what Potter said, do what Potter did, be a millionaire in a year.
It's all about money and personal agenda, from that point of view he would be foolish not to.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Michael Reiziger on 11:07 - May 20 with 2804 viewsThornburyswan

Nice idea & should definitely be on the list, whether he'd be up for it I've no idea but great shout.
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:26 - May 20 with 2731 viewsbrees163

Michael Reiziger on 14:04 - May 20 with 2527 viewsQuakerJack

Reading a bit more about him I'd imagine he's lying in wait for someone to poach Ten Hag and he'll be in a position to take over the first team at Ajax, hence coming to us would be highly unlikely.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Michael Reiziger on 15:39 - May 20 with 2389 viewsJacket

Why people think there's going to be a big exciting appointment is beyond me. The mere fact they had Pulis suggests they're operating at a completely different level to us in terms of wages, and that's before you get to the regressive nature of our owners which drove Potter away.

You need to get real or your in for a huge disappointment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024