Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfers 10:49 - May 30 with 129687 viewsderbyhoop

There's always lots of speculation, 90% generated by agents. Might be good to have 1 thread.

I don't understand the speculation that has linked us with Adam Matthews from Sunderland, Adam Maher from AZ Alkmaar and Liam Kelly from Livingstone.
Matthews is a RB where we have Furlong, Rangel and Kakay
Maher is a midfielder where, even if Freeman goes, we're not short of options.
Kelly is a keeper. We have Lumley, Ingram and Dieng, unless the latter goes to Glasgow Rangers.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer Transfers on 11:52 - May 30 with 18385 viewsrsonist

Gonna be a long old thread if we debunk every bit of tripe... as you say they rarely even bother putting the effort in to make it plausible.

Another report linking us with Patrick Bauer out of contract at Charlton which is a bit better.
Summer Transfers on 11:57 - May 30 with 18369 viewsrsonist

As far as not needing a midfielder goes I would definitely still take a sitting passer controller type if we could find one.
Summer Transfers on 12:07 - May 30 with 18333 viewsrunningman75

I thought we would play total football next season. Players do not need to stick to position. Ian Holloway played George Santos as striker in the past.
Summer Transfers on 12:42 - May 30 with 18239 viewsGloucs_R

Bristol city seem to be in the market for a goalkeeper as they have been linked with both Lumley and Bentley.

If the Rangers rumours are true then I could see Dieng moving there.

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Summer Transfers on 13:48 - May 30 with 18076 viewsJuzzie

I'd imagine a lot of speculation is also generated by media outlets that rely on click-bait sensationalised headlines for advertising revenue.
Summer Transfers on 00:01 - May 31 with 17700 viewswombat

Summer Transfers on 13:48 - May 30 by Juzzie

I'd imagine a lot of speculation is also generated by media outlets that rely on click-bait sensationalised headlines for advertising revenue.

Has angel actually signed ? He was offered but haven’t seen anything confirming he’s ours next season

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Summer Transfers on 00:29 - May 31 with 17697 viewsIrishR

Is Dieng going to move to sit on the bench there? He could well be sitting on ours/pushing to start if there is movement with Lumley.
Summer Transfers on 07:47 - May 31 with 17563 viewsGloucs_R

Summer Transfers on 00:29 - May 31 by IrishR

Is Dieng going to move to sit on the bench there? He could well be sitting on ours/pushing to start if there is movement with Lumley.

Down to money and let's be honest, they are a much bigger club and will be playing in Europe this season.

Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfers on 07:59 - May 31 with 17555 viewsRblockPrior

I see Adomah has been released, what a signing that would be for us. Unfortunately half the league will be in for him and so wages will be driven up

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Summer Transfers on 08:10 - May 31 with 17524 viewsGloucs_R

Summer Transfers on 07:59 - May 31 by RblockPrior

I see Adomah has been released, what a signing that would be for us. Unfortunately half the league will be in for him and so wages will be driven up

Too expensive and not a position we need to fill.

Summer Transfers on 09:22 - Jun 3 with 17151 viewsrunningman75

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-plot-surp

Being linked with a loan move for 21 year old Chelsea left back who was at Bristol City last season.
Summer Transfers on 10:56 - Jun 3 with 16980 viewspaulparker

Da Silva would be a good signing saw him in the Toulon tournament last year, quick, small and gets forward also Connelly the right back who I think was at loan at Bolton would be decent if we are moving furlong to CB that is

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Summer Transfers on 11:41 - Jun 3 with 16891 viewsRblockPrior

We just have to get lucky with our transfers this year, who would have thought when we got Taarabt on loan all those years ago he would be the big hit he was.

A couple of unknown youngsters from the prem who hit the ground running and shine would be ideal

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Summer Transfers on 11:57 - Jun 3 with 16845 viewsrsonist

Dasilva is an excellent little player but I'm not sure where we'd come into the bidding - it's literally only if he wants to stay in London at the expense of his career.
Summer Transfers on 15:14 - Jun 3 with 16590 viewsderbyhoop

Jay DaSilva sounds like exactly the sort of signing we should be making.
Young with bags of potential.
Fills an area where we are v short
Enough experience at our level. 35 games in the Championship for Bristol C last year.
Unlikely to break into Chelsea side.
I'm not sure they will want him to go out on loan to same club as last year.

Probably another loan rather than a signing, but we can live with that? Wages?

I see somebody has a Jonny Williams thread as well. May be a decent option if/when we lose Freeman and if he can get/stay fit.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer Transfers on 13:19 - Jun 4 with 16192 viewsBasingstokeR

Think I've seen it mentioned on here previously; Patrick Bauer from Charlton...

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/rangers-hibs-patric
Summer Transfers on 13:26 - Jun 4 with 16157 viewsaston_hoop

Leeds primed to bid for Freeman according to the 'make it up and hope' press. To be fair though, after his performance against them, I wouldn't blame them! A better result for Leeds than the time we signed Eric Sabin because his one good performance for Swindon came against us.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Summer Transfers on 13:49 - Jun 4 with 16050 viewsRangersDave

That Messi chap has said he's always supported the 'super hoops' of west london and its his dream of playing for QPR next season, if only QPR can afford the 3 packets of family size cheese and onion crisps that is the agreed transfer fee, and Messi will play for free.

Big stumbling block is that we may not be able to afford the crisps.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Summer Transfers on 13:53 - Jun 4 with 16048 viewsMick_S

Summer Transfers on 13:49 - Jun 4 by RangersDave

That Messi chap has said he's always supported the 'super hoops' of west london and its his dream of playing for QPR next season, if only QPR can afford the 3 packets of family size cheese and onion crisps that is the agreed transfer fee, and Messi will play for free.

Big stumbling block is that we may not be able to afford the crisps.

Well I never...

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Summer Transfers on 15:42 - Jun 4 with 15814 viewsAntti_Heinola

Summer Transfers on 13:26 - Jun 4 by aston_hoop

Leeds primed to bid for Freeman according to the 'make it up and hope' press. To be fair though, after his performance against them, I wouldn't blame them! A better result for Leeds than the time we signed Eric Sabin because his one good performance for Swindon came against us.

Would be surprised. I can't see us selling for less than #4m, and Leeds are broke.

Bare bones.

Summer Transfers on 15:59 - Jun 4 with 15778 viewsqprd

Summer Transfers on 13:26 - Jun 4 by aston_hoop

Leeds are in a financial mess- their owner is bleeding money in related businesses and has been sued for mental sums by a chinese state backed fund. there are rumors about how much longer he can continue to fund the club

in any event, qpr should listen to bids and, if theyre smart, leak news about leeds' interest to the media to push up his price.

this early in the summer transfer window, there is no incentive for us to sell a player who will be in demand from more than one club

we should hold on to him for at least a few weeks, let a few clubs bid against each other and then sell to the highest bidder. to sell freeman now would be pretty unsavvy b/c, at the very least, leeds first bid certainly wont be their highest
Summer Transfers on 16:32 - Jun 4 with 15713 viewslave16

Summer Transfers on 15:59 - Jun 4 by qprd

Leeds are in a financial mess- their owner is bleeding money in related businesses and has been sued for mental sums by a chinese state backed fund. there are rumors about how much longer he can continue to fund the club

in any event, qpr should listen to bids and, if theyre smart, leak news about leeds' interest to the media to push up his price.

this early in the summer transfer window, there is no incentive for us to sell a player who will be in demand from more than one club

we should hold on to him for at least a few weeks, let a few clubs bid against each other and then sell to the highest bidder. to sell freeman now would be pretty unsavvy b/c, at the very least, leeds first bid certainly wont be their highest

We will probably do what we have done for the past number of years - sell a jewell cheaply and sign a few free transfers or players for about 1 million who end up flattering to decieve

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Summer Transfers on 16:36 - Jun 4 with 15698 viewsBuckR

Freeman to Fulham - heard it here first!
Summer Transfers on 08:01 - Jun 5 with 15322 viewsrichranger

Scottish Sun (yes, I know) say we are about to sign left back Lee Wallace on a free from Rangers, and keeper Liam Kelly from Livingston, who has just triggered a clause in his contract that allows him to leave for £50,000.
Summer Transfers on 08:09 - Jun 5 with 15290 viewsconnell10

Why are after loaning young players from other clubs , i thought we were trying to develop our own youngsters!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024