Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tory Leadership Race 09:57 - May 31 with 58100 viewsDorse

Not a party political thing or a reason for an LFW punch-up, but I keep having the eerie feeling that eventually every single Tory MP will put themselves forward leaving Teresa May with the casting vote. At which point, she cackles maniacally and slowly points at Jacob Rees Mogg sitting at the back, with the entire parliamentary party turning to stare at him... He is seen to gulp and mutter 'Oh, copulate my happenstance'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tory Leadership Race on 00:19 - Jul 7 with 1050 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Tory Leadership Race on 15:33 - Jul 6 by colinallcars

I've always lambasted people for saying they're all the same, but when I look at the Labour party- a party of which I was once a member, I really don't see many if any that I have faith in. Sad, but true.

Well I hope guys like you that left because of the Iraq war or privatisation of all our stuff come back one day.
Tory Leadership Race on 00:30 - Jul 7 with 1044 viewsisawqpratwcity

Tory Leadership Race on 16:28 - Jul 6 by TacticalR

The way I look at politics at the moment is that everyone says the opposite of what they mean, and everything turns out the opposite of what it was supposed to be.

If Brexit was supposedly about independence, standing on our own two feet, and a bit of buccaneering on the high seas, all it has really done is shown the utter incompetence of the British establishment and accelerated the decline of Britain.

Who can profit from the chaos? Who can be involved in politics and yet not seem to be 'just a politician'? Politics is all about chameleons and Boris has always been a chameleon.

"If Brexit was supposedly about independence, standing on our own two feet, and a bit of buccaneering on the high seas, all it has really done is shown the utter incompetence of the British establishment and accelerated the decline of Britain."

Magnificently put!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Tory Leadership Race on 09:53 - Jul 7 with 912 viewsGloryHunter

Tory Leadership Race on 14:31 - Jul 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

I find the ‘they’re all the same’ and ‘no talent on both sides’ angle really is a really lazy take on the situation.

We are in this situation because of a dying corporate media failing to fully or fairly represent the views and policy of anyone that is not in line with their own interests.

Look at the policy and make a decision. It’s fcking easy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024