Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good, lengthy article by McIntyre about our recruitment 07:28 - Jun 1 with 1980 viewstimcocking

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-qpr-les-ferdinand-recruitment-31051

When i look at that, i still think now what i thought at the time, one of the biggest mistakes we made in recent years was getting rid of Chris Ramsey after just a few games when he was trying to rebuild us. If only we'd kept him on, maybe we'd have managed to have stayed up * and saved a fortune in the process, not to mention then being several years ahead of where we are now. At present, we are still quite literally repeating our mistakes mid way through every season. It's as if the board can't properly evaluate decisions and instead, we have some sort of a twitter democracy (who are predominantly stupid people) running the club at times.

Must p!ss Les off to constantly get the blame for it all by the very same twitter idiots who are the very people actually causing so many of the problems by failing to grasp the fact a new manager won't make any bloody difference if his team is crap and he's only given a few matches.

* And if we had gone down, i don't think it would have made things much worse.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2019 7:31]
Good, lengthy article by McIntyre about our recruitment on 07:36 - Jun 1 with 1951 viewsmacclesfieldman

Ramsey was Manager when we got relegated and was terrible. Our mistake was then giving him the job. We sacked him after poor performances in the Championship.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Good, lengthy article by McIntyre about our recruitment on 08:01 - Jun 1 with 1877 views2Thomas2Bowles

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Good, lengthy article by McIntyre about our recruitment on 09:37 - Jun 1 with 1727 viewssmegma

How far do we want to go back??? And isn't hindsight a wonderful thing? I think its a crap article that appears to be doing the rounds on all media platforms with one purpose...to slag the club off.
Good, lengthy article by McIntyre about our recruitment on 10:03 - Jun 1 with 1681 viewsstevec

Good, lengthy article by McIntyre about our recruitment on 08:01 - Jun 1 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Truly one of the most badly written articles I’ve ever had the misfortune to read.

In his defence I can only hope, at the time of writing, Les was holding him at gunpoint.
Good, lengthy article by McIntyre about our recruitment on 10:37 - Jun 1 with 1600 viewssexton

Good, lengthy article by McIntyre about our recruitment on 10:03 - Jun 1 by stevec

Truly one of the most badly written articles I’ve ever had the misfortune to read.

In his defence I can only hope, at the time of writing, Les was holding him at gunpoint.

Either that or Les wrote it himself.
Good, lengthy article by McIntyre about our recruitment on 10:39 - Jun 1 with 1585 viewsTacticalR

From that article it all sounds pretty messy.

Air hostess clique

Good, lengthy article by McIntyre about our recruitment on 10:42 - Jun 1 with 1572 viewsAntti_Heinola

Good, lengthy article by McIntyre about our recruitment on 10:03 - Jun 1 by stevec

Seems pretty balanced to me.
But some don't like nuance these days. For them, everyone is either God or needs to be FIRED IMMEDIATELY.

Bare bones.

Good, lengthy article by McIntyre about our recruitment on 16:45 - Jun 1 with 1297 viewsMatch82

Good, lengthy article by McIntyre about our recruitment on 10:42 - Jun 1 by Antti_Heinola

Seems pretty balanced to me.
But some don't like nuance these days. For them, everyone is either God or needs to be FIRED IMMEDIATELY.

Eh there was definitely a spin on that, though that doesn't discredit the points being made.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024