Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium 10:04 - Jun 7 with 8613 viewsrichranger

Now official.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/loftus-road-renamed-the-kiyan-prince-founda
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 10:05 - Jun 7 with 6521 viewsBuckR

Absolutely the right choice. Excellent
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 10:18 - Jun 7 with 6444 viewsHooped_Pullie

Great news, a conclusion to the naming rights business that I think the vast majority of fans can get behind.

Let's hope everything else goes as well this summer !
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 10:19 - Jun 7 with 6439 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great stuff. Well done to the club for this.

I was all set to vote for Grenfell but decided at the last second that the Kiyan Prince Foundation needed the publicity more. I would have been very proud regardless.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 10:26 - Jun 7 with 6398 viewsRblockPrior

All great charities in their own right but I am glad Kiyan Prince Foundation won

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 10:29 - Jun 7 with 6386 viewsRangersDave

Great News, so much better than naming it after a souless company!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 10:29 - Jun 7 with 6385 viewsMaggsinho

I was torn between Grenfell and Kiyan Prince, I voted Grenfell in the end as I thought it important to keep it in the public eye but am pleased at this news.

A Good Thing done by the club.
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 10:32 - Jun 7 with 6373 viewswestberksr

It amazes me that sometimes our club does actually get some things so right....

an excellent choice and hopefully something that will help carry forward the message against knife crime.

well done QPR
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 10:38 - Jun 7 with 6342 viewsMick_S

Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 10:29 - Jun 7 by RangersDave

So right. Great stuff .

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 10:41 - Jun 7 with 6323 viewsmcqpr10

Wasn't sure about this renaming process, but seeing the interview with Mark Prince and seeing what it means to him, his family and the charity itself makes it very touching. It's personal to QPR with Kiyan being one of us. With knife crime being such a scurge on London I think the club have done really well.
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 10:42 - Jun 7 with 6310 viewsdublinr

The kpf is the right fit on so many levels. Its local. Its football. Its QPR. But its also addressing a huge problem and a topical issue. Well done to everyone involved.

Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 11:18 - Jun 7 with 6186 viewsozexile

Is this still for 1 x season?
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 11:18 - Jun 7 with 6184 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/mark-prince-reacts-to-stadium-announceme

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 11:21 - Jun 7 with 6177 viewsUruguayanRanger

The amount of negativity on Twitter throughout the entire process has been indicative of the state of that minority of football fans who find a way to complain about everything.

A temporary change of naming rights to provide a local charity with national coverage is a no-brainer. Ulterior motives aside (looking good in the council's eyes), its great to see the club doing things right off the pitch
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 11:31 - Jun 7 with 6142 viewsderbyhoop

Fantastic move by the club. A welcome boost to a charity that addresses a major issue of our times. And great PR for the club, at the same time.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 11:32 - Jun 7 with 6137 viewsquickpassrotter

Delighted that the supporters almost overwhelmingly voted this way. I think that is the best outcome, and 'am very pleased overall.
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 13:25 - Jun 7 with 5864 viewsloneranger1

Fantastic news - well done to the club. Another reason to be proud of who we are. The club should get credit for getting things right, which seems to be happening more frequently since Lee Hoos was at the club
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 13:29 - Jun 7 with 5843 viewsdavman

Absolutely 100% the right choice. Grenfell is about the local area and I get why it was a strong candidate, but Kiyan was our player and words cannot describe the impact this had on Mark and the rest of Kiyan's family.

Well deserved and though it will always be Loftus Road to me, happy that Kiyan will be commemorated in this way.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 13:43 - Jun 7 with 5794 viewsQPR_Jim

Really pleased for the Kiyan Prince Foundation, hope it helps to increase their exposure, get them more funding and hopefully help more kids. The interview with Mark was really good too, he comes across as a great role model.

The fans will always know it as Loftus Road, but if it helps the charity by the club and media call it something different then it's a small sacrifice as far as I can see.
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 13:48 - Jun 7 with 5776 viewsDorse

I'm glad it went to the Kiyan Prince Foundation. Once in a while, we get in the news for the right reasons.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 13:53 - Jun 7 with 5747 viewsbosh67

Brilliant decision.

Delighted that Kiyan gets his name on the stadium. Much deserved for his memory and family.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 13:54 - Jun 7 with 5741 viewsMatch82

Well done to the club. Handled superbly from start to finish on this topic. Proud today.
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 14:10 - Jun 7 with 5688 viewsbosh67

Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 11:18 - Jun 7 by CliveWilsonSaid

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/mark-prince-reacts-to-stadium-announceme

Amazing interview. So pleased for his family. Very emotional final question and answer. Really gets you.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 14:14 - Jun 7 with 5669 viewspaesanu

Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 10:29 - Jun 7 by RangersDave

Whether it's for 1 month or 1 decade, how brilliant that QPR are leading the way when so many other clubs opted not to. Well done all involved!

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 14:28 - Jun 7 with 5630 viewsWrightUp5hit___

And seeing as we are all feeling self congratulatory, get your fookin' money out!

http://www.thekpf.com/donate/
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 14:50 - Jun 7 with 5558 viewsflynnbo

Another great act by the club-well done.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024