Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Ramsey MBE 22:56 - Jun 7 with 7443 viewsRassilon

Chris Ramsey has been awarded the MBE in the latest honours list.
Chris Ramsey MBE on 09:53 - Nov 5 with 1472 viewsTonto

Congrats Chris. You have bee a credit to the club, and this is excellent recognition for your hard work, usually just getting on with it in the background with the minimum of fuss.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Chris Ramsey MBE on 10:08 - Nov 5 with 1449 viewswestberksr

Excellent news; seems a genuine guy and excellent coach. Well done for persevering with this shitehouse club; than in itself is worthy of a medal......

in fact on that basis, we all deserve one
Chris Ramsey MBE on 12:16 - Nov 5 with 1345 viewstimcocking

Nice to hear.

He didn't get a long enough opportunity when he was in charge of the first team at QPR.
Chris Ramsey MBE on 12:59 - Nov 5 with 1290 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Congratulations, Chris, well deserved. I'm man enough to admit that I was one who felt he wasn't the right choice for manager (an opinion I stick by) but I never doubted his ability as a coach and was pleased that he was retained by the club in this capacity. Let's not use this excellent news as an opportunity to dig one another out over the past but instead jointly revel in one of our own being rightly recognised for his services to football.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 17:39]
Chris Ramsey MBE on 23:41 - Nov 5 with 1041 viewsHunterhoop

Well done, Chris. A credit to football and QPR.

Has clearly had a very positive impact on many young players’ development including our own. And his hard work could help pave the way to financial stability for a few years.

Crucial work. Would love him to stay here for years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024