Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did everyone get the email from the club today? 15:47 - Jun 10 with 5219 viewsloftboy

Actually coming out and saying that there’s people in the council would rather we left W12 altogether. Can’t imagine where we are going to end up.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 15:54 - Jun 10 with 3735 viewsloftboy

It is particularly important that QPR supporters in London have their say.
View this email online

KEEP QPR IN W12

Dear Robert,

There are just 48 hours to go until the council’s public consultation about Linford Christie Stadium closes.

QPR supporters across London have been filling it in to say there should be a major development involving QPR — option 3 in the consultation — to keep QPR in W12 for the long term and provide new community sports facilities for Londoners.

Unfortunately, we are up against an anti-QPR campaign that has said it wants the club to move out of W12 altogether. Its supporters have even gone as far as to say a new QPR community stadium could put people’s children at risk of knife crime.

That’s why it is particularly important that QPR supporters in London have their say. Linford Christie Stadium serves the whole of London so you do not have to be a local resident to take part.

If you haven’t filled out the consultation yet, please do so now using this link and encourage others to do the same before 12 June.

Thank you for your support.

Lee Hoos
TAKE PART IN THE CONSULTATION NOW

It is particularly important that QPR supporters in London have their say.
View this email online

[Post edited 10 Jun 2019 15:58]

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 15:55 - Jun 10 with 3732 viewsstowmarketrange

I’ve just got it.How can they say it will put children in danger of knife crime in the same week that our ground has been renamed after someone who was murdered by knife crime?Its a scandalous thing to to say.If someone from the council has said that,they deserve sacking.
Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 16:00 - Jun 10 with 3701 viewsbosh67

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 15:55 - Jun 10 by stowmarketrange

I’ve just got it.How can they say it will put children in danger of knife crime in the same week that our ground has been renamed after someone who was murdered by knife crime?Its a scandalous thing to to say.If someone from the council has said that,they deserve sacking.

Too right. Disgusting comment.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 16:02 - Jun 10 with 3690 viewsRblockPrior

That is beyond disgusting if someone from the council has said that. It seems more and more likely the council will not help with this and so if we really need to move it will have to be out of the area

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 16:20 - Jun 10 with 3591 viewsDylanP

Where does it say that someone from the council said associated QPR with knife violence? Hoo's letter just says that there is an anti-QPR campaign that says that. Unless there is another source that I missed (which is very possible) the anti-QPR campaign is most likely NIMBYs, like the lot that tried to stop the training ground.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 16:22 - Jun 10 with 3574 viewsloftboy

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 16:20 - Jun 10 by DylanP

Where does it say that someone from the council said associated QPR with knife violence? Hoo's letter just says that there is an anti-QPR campaign that says that. Unless there is another source that I missed (which is very possible) the anti-QPR campaign is most likely NIMBYs, like the lot that tried to stop the training ground.

Third paragraph

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 16:26 - Jun 10 with 3556 viewsrsonist

What is Hoos talking about? Has anyone seen this anti-QPR campaign?

I have to say I'm not impressed with the aggressive and rabble-rousing tack the club seem to have been taking throughout, whether what he says has basis or not. Thought we'd have learned from Cargiant...
Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 16:36 - Jun 10 with 3500 viewsconnell10

So say this thing doesn't go through and we have to leave w12 , does anyone think that there will a section of fans who will protest against the board for moving us out of the bourough ? I can see this getting quite heated should we have to move !

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 16:40 - Jun 10 with 3472 viewsDylanP

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 16:22 - Jun 10 by loftboy

Third paragraph

Here's the third paragraph:

Unfortunately, we are up against an anti-QPR campaign that has said it wants the club to move out of W12 altogether. Its supporters have even gone as far as to say a new QPR community stadium could put people’s children at risk of knife crime.

It doesn't say that the anti-QPR campaign is from within the council.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 16:40 - Jun 10 with 3472 viewsTacticalR

Who are the NIMBYs? Is it the prisoners in the scrubs?

Air hostess clique

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 16:46 - Jun 10 with 3414 viewsstowmarketrange

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 16:40 - Jun 10 by DylanP

Here's the third paragraph:

It doesn't say that the anti-QPR campaign is from within the council.

It also doesn’t say it isn’t from inside the council.
Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 16:48 - Jun 10 with 3408 viewsconnell10

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 16:40 - Jun 10 by TacticalR

Who are the NIMBYs? Is it the prisoners in the scrubs?

It will be the same lot from Warren Farm using false email addresses! Bet they are starting up a save the scrubbs campaign! Love to know who these people are!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 17:03 - Jun 10 with 3339 viewsTheChef

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 16:48 - Jun 10 by connell10

It will be the same lot from Warren Farm using false email addresses! Bet they are starting up a save the scrubbs campaign! Love to know who these people are!

To clarify:

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 17:03 - Jun 10 with 3326 views2Thomas2Bowles

deleted after above post
[Post edited 10 Jun 2019 17:05]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 17:12 - Jun 10 with 3283 viewsPhildo

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 17:03 - Jun 10 by TheChef

To clarify:

The proposal is to keep a running track and upgraded facilities next to a stadium as I understand it? The current state of LCS is not safe or sustainable in any way is it?
Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 17:23 - Jun 10 with 3230 viewsPeterHucker

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 17:12 - Jun 10 by Phildo

The proposal is to keep a running track and upgraded facilities next to a stadium as I understand it? The current state of LCS is not safe or sustainable in any way is it?

Keep your hair on people. No council representative has said that a QPR stadium in the area would increase the risk from knife crime. No council representative has said anything remotely like that.
The "anti QPR campaign" are local residents and businesses. They object to the development for several reasons, most of which we'd all think were fair enough if we weren't viewing this from the perspective of diehard QPR fans. You might well object yourself if a major building project that was going to be going on for years was being planned right next to your house.
Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 17:27 - Jun 10 with 3202 viewsrsonist

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 17:23 - Jun 10 by PeterHucker

Keep your hair on people. No council representative has said that a QPR stadium in the area would increase the risk from knife crime. No council representative has said anything remotely like that.
The "anti QPR campaign" are local residents and businesses. They object to the development for several reasons, most of which we'd all think were fair enough if we weren't viewing this from the perspective of diehard QPR fans. You might well object yourself if a major building project that was going to be going on for years was being planned right next to your house.

Handwritten notes a month ago too no less. I wonder how many we made Conor in the box office do.
Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 17:30 - Jun 10 with 3183 views2Thomas2Bowles

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 17:23 - Jun 10 by PeterHucker

The whole of London should be up in arms then, with the building work going on.

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 17:37 - Jun 10 with 3156 viewsstevec

There used to be a rail station by the bridge near the Pavilion pub. Be a good idea if they reintroduced one to alleviate some of the congestion for the local community.

I stuck that on survey as an aside, though I can't remember where that particular line runs to and from.
Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 18:07 - Jun 10 with 3056 viewsRangersw12

Ultimately the club need to put their money where their mouth is and put in a proper bid for what the land is worth

We seem to be trying to get the land on the cheap we were lucky with the training ground being gifted to us
Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 18:58 - Jun 10 with 2886 viewsJuzzie

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 17:03 - Jun 10 by TheChef

To clarify:

Sadiq K(an needs to get a grip on knife crime which is his remit and he’s not doing rather than going on about Brexit which is not his remit, that’s the governments job to sort out.

Then maybe the streets will be safer for all.
Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 19:18 - Jun 10 with 2825 views2Thomas2Bowles

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 18:58 - Jun 10 by Juzzie

Sadiq K(an needs to get a grip on knife crime which is his remit and he’s not doing rather than going on about Brexit which is not his remit, that’s the governments job to sort out.

Then maybe the streets will be safer for all.

Said it before Khan is useless, talks a load of crap and nothing else, blames everything on the government, a strawman.

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 19:54 - Jun 10 with 2716 viewsDejR_vu

The issue with supporting this is that the club have been somewhat sketchy on the details for the new stadium, were they to get the green light. If they had laid out clear plans on ownership/terms etc. it might be easier to get behind. Given their record since they've been here, it's a concern that we might end up being the turkeys that voted for Christmas.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 22:33 - Jun 10 with 2402 viewsWestbourneR

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 16:26 - Jun 10 by rsonist

What is Hoos talking about? Has anyone seen this anti-QPR campaign?

I have to say I'm not impressed with the aggressive and rabble-rousing tack the club seem to have been taking throughout, whether what he says has basis or not. Thought we'd have learned from Cargiant...

This kind of aggressive ramble-rousing 'us versus them' attitude is now the clubs MO when dealing with the council - I think they think they can force H&F's hand by getting supporters to hassle the council. But I don't think it's getting the traction or the numbers they hoped for.

And it's turning H&F against them.

Especially when the cold hard facts are this.

H&F say - you can't just have the LC stadium land for free, build a stadium and a bunch of luxury flats. It's very valuable land and if you want it you need to either pay or build a good quantity of lots of social housing.

TF wants the land for free and to develop a bunch of profitable property. It's not realistic.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 22:41 - Jun 10 with 2373 viewscolinallcars

Did everyone get the email from the club today? on 17:37 - Jun 10 by stevec

There used to be a rail station by the bridge near the Pavilion pub. Be a good idea if they reintroduced one to alleviate some of the congestion for the local community.

I stuck that on survey as an aside, though I can't remember where that particular line runs to and from.

I think that line carries nuclear waste from Sizewell in the dead of night.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024