Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saw Paul Mariner on a bicycle yesterday 00:51 - Jun 16 with 3649 viewsBoston

...not pretty.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Saw Paul Mariner on a bicycle yesterday on 14:52 - Jun 18 with 846 viewsBoston

Saw Paul Mariner on a bicycle yesterday on 12:29 - Jun 17 by hubble

Stopped at a pedestrian crossing near the top of Ladbroke Grove on Friday to let some kids past, and as I waited for a couple of stragglers, first Polly Samson then moments later Dave Gilmour crossed in front of me. Love your music man! I shouted (I was on my motorbike). He paused for a fraction of a second and acknowledged me with a minimal nod. Made my afternoon.

I saw Dave Gilmore crossing a road once...I shouted, “loved Syd Barrett’s music, man”.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Saw Paul Mariner on a bicycle yesterday on 16:43 - Jun 18 with 817 viewshubble

Saw Paul Mariner on a bicycle yesterday on 14:52 - Jun 18 by Boston

I saw Dave Gilmore crossing a road once...I shouted, “loved Syd Barrett’s music, man”.

Course you did Ian.
Saw Paul Mariner on a bicycle yesterday on 07:56 - Jun 19 with 711 viewstimcocking

Saw Paul Mariner on a bicycle yesterday on 13:28 - Jun 18 by dodge_stoke_r

Had Ian Dowie sat opposite me on a flight from Manchester to Heathrow a few years back. Have to say our song about him is quite apt. He is an ugly cvnt!

Ian 'has the highest winning percentage of any QPR manager in history' Dowie. Possibly the highest IQ to boot if i'm to believe what i've read.

I do believe he was unpopular mainly because he was...well, you know, not great looking. Seems a really bad reason to actually take against a man. He was another manager i would have given more time personally. But then, i'd have given every one we've ever had with the exception of the two fcuking pr!cks (Hughes and Redknapp obviously) whose names i'm not even going to dignify by mentioning.
Saw Paul Mariner on a bicycle yesterday on 09:02 - Jun 19 with 690 viewsRs_Holy

Bumped into Trevor Francis in Waitrose (Sunningdale) on March 19th 1990... I remember that date because it was my birthday and I was on a cake run. It was also a couple of months after the club had sacked him as manager.
He was not very talkative especially when I told him I was a QPR season ticket holder...
I saw Chris Plummer in Tesco’s Sunbury back when he was playing for us (2000-ish) ... didn’t say anything to him.
Also saw Roy Wegerle on an open top bus in Paris in the summer of 2001 ... I really wanted to go and have a chat with him but he was with his wife and 2 daughters. He was also tucking into what looked like a tuna salad bap. The bap was very floury which ended up on his lips for a while so any photo opportunity also went at that point... a picture with white lips Roy Wegerle would have looked a bit weird.
Saw Paul Mariner on a bicycle yesterday on 15:20 - Jun 25 with 575 viewsPinnerPaul

Just seen Linford Christie at the garden centre in Denham!
Saw Paul Mariner on a bicycle yesterday on 15:34 - Jun 25 with 565 viewswombat

Saw Paul Mariner on a bicycle yesterday on 15:20 - Jun 25 by PinnerPaul

flew to Dublin last year for the U2 gig at croke park
had colin farrell on my flight (made his assistant fly cheapo seats he sat business class )

but to beat that as we boarded the one and only Supervet stood in the line waiting to board , lovely guy and sorted my dodgy knee out on the spot with some spare kit he had in his hand luggage.

also flew to jamaica a couple of years back with Raheem Sterling and his family sat opposite me , very very nice guy

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Saw Paul Mariner on a bicycle yesterday on 15:47 - Jun 25 with 541 viewsMick_S

Saw Paul Mariner on a bicycle yesterday on 15:20 - Jun 25 by PinnerPaul

He used to buy his shoes in Hillingdon from a place on the Uxb Rd with the best shop name ever - Wide Fitting Shoes.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024