Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freeman to the blades 14:32 - Jun 21 with 37896 viewsGloucs_R

For just £4m???

Surely we'd not let him go that cheaply

Poll: Are we staying up?

Freeman to the blades on 11:55 - Jun 24 with 4446 viewsdaveB

Freeman to the blades on 01:47 - Jun 24 by Benny_the_Ball

Really? Well Leeds are one of the clubs allegedly interested and he tore them a new arrsehole single handed.

He did and was brilliant that night but last 10 games he did next to nothing
Freeman to the blades on 12:11 - Jun 24 with 4325 viewsNed_Kennedys

Freeman to the blades on 11:55 - Jun 24 by daveB

He did and was brilliant that night but last 10 games he did next to nothing

He must've been running on fumes by the end of the season considering the number of games he played and the effort he had put in. Very harsh to claim he did 'next to nothing'.
Freeman to the blades on 12:13 - Jun 24 with 4313 viewsNed_Kennedys

Freeman to the blades on 10:50 - Jun 24 by Maggsinho

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-reject-offer-from-sheffield-united-for-f

We've rejected their bid.

Good news.
Freeman to the blades on 15:01 - Jun 24 with 3952 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Excellent.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Freeman to the blades on 15:13 - Jun 24 with 3880 viewsGloucs_R

Sky saying we've accepted 3m 😂😂😂

You couldn't make this stuff up

Poll: Are we staying up?

Freeman to the blades on 15:26 - Jun 24 with 3791 viewsconnell10

Freeman to the blades on 15:13 - Jun 24 by Gloucs_R

3 million plus which plus 7 million is 10 million!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Freeman to the blades on 16:27 - Jun 24 with 3557 viewsBuckR

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11683/11748099/sheffield-united-close-in

Toys back out pram
Freeman to the blades on 16:52 - Jun 24 with 3412 viewsdaveB

Freeman to the blades on 12:11 - Jun 24 by Ned_Kennedys

He must've been running on fumes by the end of the season considering the number of games he played and the effort he had put in. Very harsh to claim he did 'next to nothing'.

possibly harsh but thought he was poor after that Leeds game and did very little which came at a bad time for him if he wants a move
Login to get fewer ads

Freeman to the blades on 16:57 - Jun 24 with 3378 viewsjonno

Freeman to the blades on 16:52 - Jun 24 by daveB

possibly harsh but thought he was poor after that Leeds game and did very little which came at a bad time for him if he wants a move

Agree with Dave. For whatever reason, he certainly went seriously downhill after the Leeds game for the rest of the season.
Freeman to the blades on 17:45 - Jun 24 with 3184 viewsNorthernr

You can, Sky regularly do. Stick with Dave Mc, does some actual journalism rather than regurgitating something a biased agent is peddling or what ppl are saying on Twitter as news.
Freeman to the blades on 17:48 - Jun 24 with 3176 viewsNorthernr

Freeman to the blades on 16:57 - Jun 24 by jonno

Agree with Dave. For whatever reason, he certainly went seriously downhill after the Leeds game for the rest of the season.

Because he was absolutely shagged. He’d been carrying the fcking team for 2.5 years and had for several months been asked/forced/volunteered to play through a hip injury. That Leeds game came after one of his rare missed games at Boro - no coincidence.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Freeman to the blades on 17:51 - Jun 24 with 3157 viewsRog

Actually it says "understood to be worth more than £3m". It may as well also say "understood to be worth less than £300m"

Clickbait.
Freeman to the blades on 17:55 - Jun 24 with 3130 viewslave16

Freeman to the blades on 17:51 - Jun 24 by Rog

Actually it says "understood to be worth more than £3m". It may as well also say "understood to be worth less than £300m"

Clickbait.

apparently £3,000,001 - like the suarez transfer to arsenal

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Freeman to the blades on 17:57 - Jun 24 with 3122 viewsrsonist

Freeman to the blades on 17:45 - Jun 24 by Northernr

You can, Sky regularly do. Stick with Dave Mc, does some actual journalism rather than regurgitating something a biased agent is peddling or what ppl are saying on Twitter as news.

Doesn't seem a particularly credible story as far as Sky ones go - not traceable to any established journo like WLS' Lyall Thomas or whoever.

I don't know if they'd really go to this much trouble for clicks but reporting a low fee has certainly got everyone from all sides going ape online.

Meanwhile in the sidebar to the story "Avram Grant considered for Newcastle role" which is a textbook throwback lie purely for the banter.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 17:57]
Freeman to the blades on 18:47 - Jun 24 with 2946 viewsLblock

Sky News.... "Never wrong for long"... as the saying goes.

I (and most of us) value Luke at 8 mill or so.
However, appears other clubs (Agents) don't and you look at a player in a squad bubbling at the bottom of the Division for a few years and that's what happens UNLESS a big old PR number is done shouting how amazing he is.
Most assists last two seasons in whole Division?
Blockbuster goals?
Ground covered per game?
Etc, etc, etc, etc

QPR need to do their job here IF we are looking to sell assets.

For me he's worth a dozen points to us, that'll be VERY difficult to replace!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Freeman to the blades on 09:53 - Jun 25 with 2388 viewsdaveB

Freeman to the blades on 18:47 - Jun 24 by Lblock

Sky News.... "Never wrong for long"... as the saying goes.

I (and most of us) value Luke at 8 mill or so.
However, appears other clubs (Agents) don't and you look at a player in a squad bubbling at the bottom of the Division for a few years and that's what happens UNLESS a big old PR number is done shouting how amazing he is.
Most assists last two seasons in whole Division?
Blockbuster goals?
Ground covered per game?
Etc, etc, etc, etc

QPR need to do their job here IF we are looking to sell assets.

For me he's worth a dozen points to us, that'll be VERY difficult to replace!

we'll only get 8 million if a bidding war starts if its just one club as with smithies its a case of take it or leave it but with his deal extended we can probably hold off until january if bid is too low
Freeman to the blades on 09:53 - Jun 25 with 2383 viewstimcocking

Freeman to the blades on 16:57 - Jun 24 by jonno

Eh? Christ, high standards lol.

But 3 or 4 million, which it seems like it will be...sh!tty price yet again. I shouldn't think, going by the locked thread, that it's Lee Hoos and Les insisting on that price, though. I'd have thought Les would be as unhappy with that as anybody connected to QPR because he knows Freeman's value to us is so much more than that and he'll be the one taking sh!t for everything bad.

We've sold our last ten players for the combined price of one bog standard under 21 year old French (not international) player of suspect temperament and questionable quality.

It's poor business and a false economy, no doubt about it.
Freeman to the blades on 10:43 - Jun 25 with 2255 viewsdaveB

Freeman to the blades on 09:53 - Jun 25 by timcocking

Eh? Christ, high standards lol.

But 3 or 4 million, which it seems like it will be...sh!tty price yet again. I shouldn't think, going by the locked thread, that it's Lee Hoos and Les insisting on that price, though. I'd have thought Les would be as unhappy with that as anybody connected to QPR because he knows Freeman's value to us is so much more than that and he'll be the one taking sh!t for everything bad.

We've sold our last ten players for the combined price of one bog standard under 21 year old French (not international) player of suspect temperament and questionable quality.

It's poor business and a false economy, no doubt about it.

not really knocking Freeman and as Clive pointed put there was a reason for the drop off at the end of the season but really just saying any scouts who watched him towards the end of the season wouldn't have been that impressed so I don't think we'll end up with a queue of clubs, if season had ended after Leeds game we'd be looking at a much higher fee imo
Freeman to the blades on 10:47 - Jun 25 with 2235 viewstimcocking

Freeman to the blades on 10:43 - Jun 25 by daveB

not really knocking Freeman and as Clive pointed put there was a reason for the drop off at the end of the season but really just saying any scouts who watched him towards the end of the season wouldn't have been that impressed so I don't think we'll end up with a queue of clubs, if season had ended after Leeds game we'd be looking at a much higher fee imo

The problem is, if we were selling a 23 year old Christiano Ronaldo, i still couldn't visualise us doing so for any more than 5 or 6 million...
Freeman to the blades on 11:22 - Jun 25 with 2091 viewssmuttsontour

very clear given post FFP we must re-invent as a selling club to stay afloat - but this deal (if indeed true) in the region of 3-4m is daylight robbery. You only have to see the reaction of Blades supporters on social media to consolidate this.

In no way shape or form are we suggesting Freeman will be a world beater - and using the figure that he was bought for (500k) to justify slight profit is the height of un-ambition.

If you bought your house on the cheap from Thatcher in the 80's - would you sell it for below market value now?

Unless the owners have puled rank on this one I stand corrected - but the buck stops at the company CEO and DOF.

General consensus is Freeman is worth ball park 7-10m - we're not asking for bundles.
Freeman to the blades on 11:24 - Jun 25 with 2083 viewsdaveB

Freeman to the blades on 11:22 - Jun 25 by smuttsontour

very clear given post FFP we must re-invent as a selling club to stay afloat - but this deal (if indeed true) in the region of 3-4m is daylight robbery. You only have to see the reaction of Blades supporters on social media to consolidate this.

In no way shape or form are we suggesting Freeman will be a world beater - and using the figure that he was bought for (500k) to justify slight profit is the height of un-ambition.

If you bought your house on the cheap from Thatcher in the 80's - would you sell it for below market value now?

Unless the owners have puled rank on this one I stand corrected - but the buck stops at the company CEO and DOF.

General consensus is Freeman is worth ball park 7-10m - we're not asking for bundles.

if we'd accepted a 3million bid without trying to get more i'd agree with you but that hasn't happened. Why don't we wait and see what happens before getting upset about it
Freeman to the blades on 11:30 - Jun 25 with 2060 viewskensalriser

I hope that one or two of the correspondents on this thread offer their services to the club, as only that way will I be confident that we'll get the best fee possible.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Freeman to the blades on 11:32 - Jun 25 with 2047 viewsDaBurgh

I think we're all missing the point here. have we got a replacement lined up to do the Valentines day window display?
Freeman to the blades on 11:34 - Jun 25 with 2024 viewsMick_S

Freeman to the blades on 11:32 - Jun 25 by DaBurgh

I think we're all missing the point here. have we got a replacement lined up to do the Valentines day window display?

Man, I'd forgotten about that. Still, at least we will know one way or another whether Konk was being truthful or not.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Freeman to the blades on 11:37 - Jun 25 with 1992 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I’m sure there were a rake of us ranting on here about how poor he was last season!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024