Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kits 10:09 - Jun 22 with 20829 viewsMedwayR

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/qpr-20192020-kits-revealed/

Home shirt is tidy, although the sponsors logo looks a bit off. Away shirt is atrocious again.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 10:10]

Poll: Who’s better?

New kits on 10:14 - Jun 22 with 7356 viewsSnipper

I like the aqua blue colour for a kit, but why can’t we just do red & black hoops?

Love the collar on the kits though.
New kits on 10:19 - Jun 22 with 7315 viewsPunteR

I like them both. When was the last time we had a collar?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

New kits on 10:22 - Jun 22 with 7286 viewsDejR_vu

That’s absolutely dreadful. We’ve had some great kits with Dryworld and Errea. This one’s horrible.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

New kits on 10:25 - Jun 22 with 7257 viewsdannyblue

Away kit doesn’t give enough contrast. What will we wear against derby or Leeds?
New kits on 10:29 - Jun 22 with 7220 viewsHayesender

Away top looks like a training shirt. Horrible

Poll: Shamima Beghum

New kits on 10:36 - Jun 22 with 7171 viewslosethedrum

New kits on 10:25 - Jun 22 by dannyblue

Away kit doesn’t give enough contrast. What will we wear against derby or Leeds?

We will wear the pink apparently
New kits on 10:38 - Jun 22 with 7144 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Our commutative third kit I suspect.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

New kits on 10:56 - Jun 22 with 7047 viewsfrancisbowles

First kit is ok, it is the right colours, has the right badge and most importantly has hoops.
The second and third kits should have the latter!
Login to get fewer ads

New kits on 10:56 - Jun 22 with 7045 viewsDorse

We'll be either shirts or skins.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

New kits on 11:11 - Jun 22 with 6982 viewspaulparker

The away kit looks like something the staff would wear at an all inclusive hotel somewhere in the med

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

New kits on 11:12 - Jun 22 with 6976 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Seem to be in the minority but I love them. Collars on kits are something I love, and think the gold is much nicer than the red

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

New kits on 11:14 - Jun 22 with 6961 viewsrsonist

FFS what a tinpot unveiling. Is it so hard to provide straightforward images of the actual product?

Never mind having shorts, socks, keeper kit etc ready on the day...

Here's the most legible ones I've found so far.

New kits on 11:15 - Jun 22 with 6955 viewsMistication92

I like them both. Maybe it's because I never buy kits but the £47 price tag made me exhale. For a shirt that's only used for one season! Bloody hell.
New kits on 11:25 - Jun 22 with 6905 viewsrsonist

I don't like the home personally. Moving the hoops up is a huge red line for me. Shoulders should always be white and crest on a blue hoop.

It's pretty much like a mash up of all the naff kits between 1989-1993. Rugby shirt collar, hoops wrong like the CSF kit, gold piping like the yellow on the Brooks kit, ugly sponsor bunged anywhere over several hoops like Classic FM/Fly KLM. Thought Errea were better than this.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 11:27]
New kits on 11:26 - Jun 22 with 6899 viewsWatford_Ranger

I like them both. Are they available without the Royal facking Panda logo for adults?
New kits on 11:40 - Jun 22 with 6845 viewsToast_R

Its a yes from me on both counts. With a name and number, the away one will look very smart.
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:50 - Jun 22 with 6790 viewstimcocking

Hold on...no...please tell me it's a cruel joke? We can't possibly have John Eustace's coaching kit for next year's away shirt? God, give me strength, that's some really repugnant sh!t. I had an absolute fcuking gutful of that last year. Really, really foul. It's actually an affront to nature. I'm amazed they want to associate this year with that sh!tty last year. For me, that snot coloured shirt was the worst thing in the whole season last year. Never dreamt it could be that bad. Probably, all things considered, my last choice of colour in the entire spectrum.

I swear i'm trying to manage just one day without saying it, but you could not fcuking make it up. Bring back the pink embarrassment.

The home kit looks nice in the computer graphic, but really sh!t on that bloke in the picture. A blue and white hooped sack of potatoes. And yellow? Why? Very weak effort. As bad as it could be really.

Are they the goal keepers kits? Rank.

There are some seriously overrated, overpaid, tasteless, talentless designers out there, i know that.

Awful.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 12:25]
New kits on 11:51 - Jun 22 with 6796 viewseastside_r

David Bardsley collar-up taking the piss out of opponents is an iconic QPR image for me.

Collar up is definitely how it should be worn.

Not a classic but OK
New kits on 11:56 - Jun 22 with 6758 viewsBoston

New kits on 10:19 - Jun 22 by PunteR

I like them both. When was the last time we had a collar?

Good question squire. Since Vicars Mayo and Collington were let go in February, I don’t think we’ve appointed any club chaplains.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

New kits on 12:04 - Jun 22 with 6715 viewstimcocking

New kits on 10:14 - Jun 22 by Snipper

I like the aqua blue colour for a kit, but why can’t we just do red & black hoops?

Love the collar on the kits though.

Aqua blue? Mucus, you mean? The day the sea at my local beach is that colour, i'll be coming back to England. They're calling that 'Aqua Blue'? Christ. Somebody needs their eyes tested.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 12:06]
New kits on 12:23 - Jun 22 with 6621 viewsGloucs_R

Naff. No hoops on away kit and it looks like last year's training kit. Seems to be straight out of the catalogue. Collars look tacky. Mustard looks rank. Awful effort, not even a decent home kit. Won't be buying them for the kids. 👎

Poll: Are we staying up?

New kits on 12:24 - Jun 22 with 6617 viewsWrightUp5hit___

I love this time of year

Dummy spitting season is upon us!
New kits on 12:30 - Jun 22 with 6590 viewsGloucs_R

New kits on 12:24 - Jun 22 by WrightUp5hit___

I love this time of year

People giving opinions is hardly spitting out dummies

Poll: Are we staying up?

New kits on 12:34 - Jun 22 with 6573 viewsBklynRanger

I like the home one, except for where the logo is - looks like whoever was working on it dragged it up and down the screen, bunged it there at 5pm and then realised too late that he or she had meant to put it in the middle.

The away one looks cheap and will not be a friend to anyone with even the merest beer belly but that's often the case.
New kits on 12:35 - Jun 22 with 6561 viewstimcocking

New kits on 12:24 - Jun 22 by WrightUp5hit___

I love this time of year

Thing is, though, people have wildly varying personalities. One person's tantrum is a life threatening issue for others. And this should be so bloody easy to get right. We all know what we want here.

For me, the number one thing when considering QPR has always been and will always be the kit. It's the very reason i supported the club as a child. I couldn't particularly give a rat's arse who the manager is or what division we're in, but i'll fight to the death over the kit. So it really is bloody infuriating to see the team with the nicest kit in the whole football league trotting out in a cheapass home shirt and the castoff coaching/training shirts from last year that really are fcuking diabolical. I mean, come on, that really is an abhorrent shade for a football jersey. There is a very good reason no football team in 150 years has ever played in that colour. Our lass'll be quick to tell you, i must have spent 15 or 20 hours of the last year bitching about that snot green coaching kit they are all wearing on our bench. Repulsive. After they inflicted pink on us last year! That would have been ok with white shorts, it grew on me, but we had school pe kit shorts. It's a living nightmare for somebody as stylish as yours truly.

I honestly find it astonishing that everybody isn't absolutely mortified with that away shirt. It's honestly a fcuking insult to me. If i was French, i'd be heading to the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium or whatever the Hell it is and burning sheep carcasses outside the gates round about now.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 12:38]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024