Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kits 10:09 - Jun 22 with 20851 viewsMedwayR

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/qpr-20192020-kits-revealed/

Home shirt is tidy, although the sponsors logo looks a bit off. Away shirt is atrocious again.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 10:10]

Poll: Who’s better?

New kits on 16:50 - Jul 17 with 3256 viewsMatch82

New kits on 09:29 - Jul 17 by rsonist

Jaysus I'll never complain about ours again.

Looks like there were three winners of "Mr Paddy Power 2019" this year.
New kits on 10:26 - Jul 19 with 3036 viewsaston_hoop

Thats a bit more like it. Paddy Power have admitted it was a prank ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7264183/Huddersfield-reveal-R

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

New kits on 11:02 - Jul 19 with 2980 viewsCiderwithRsie

OK. I've thought about it, tried not to make a knee-jerk reaction, and on mature reflection: our away kit is one of the worst ever seen and an embarrassment. Last year's was terrible but at least it made you sit up and pay attention.

Really disappointing after the club put in a big effort to get the badge right and has been generally much better at understanding the heritage recently. I know it's just a bloody shirt, but there's a reason players talk about "respecting the shirt" and "playing for the badge."
New kits on 11:24 - Jul 19 with 2941 viewsconnell10

New kits on 10:26 - Jul 19 by aston_hoop

Thats a bit more like it. Paddy Power have admitted it was a prank ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7264183/Huddersfield-reveal-R

Fair play to paddy power all shirts look better with no sponsor on the front!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

New kits on 11:30 - Jul 19 with 2927 viewsMick_S

Imagine if P.Power did that to our kit? Boy oh Boy.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

New kits on 12:44 - Jul 19 with 2842 viewsrsonist

New kits on 11:24 - Jul 19 by connell10

Fair play to paddy power all shirts look better with no sponsor on the front!

Gambling's reputation successfully laundered...
New kits on 13:42 - Jul 19 with 2760 viewsNorthernr

New kits on 11:02 - Jul 19 by CiderwithRsie

OK. I've thought about it, tried not to make a knee-jerk reaction, and on mature reflection: our away kit is one of the worst ever seen and an embarrassment. Last year's was terrible but at least it made you sit up and pay attention.

Really disappointing after the club put in a big effort to get the badge right and has been generally much better at understanding the heritage recently. I know it's just a bloody shirt, but there's a reason players talk about "respecting the shirt" and "playing for the badge."

I actually don't mind it. I mean it's not great, it says nothing about our history or identity, it's not a QPR kit really, but it's ok. That pink thing last season was an absolute fcking embarrassment.

I know nothing about it but I can't believe you wouldn't sell more away strips if you stuck to stuff that did speak to our history and identity. I'm not saying red and black hoops every year, though we should have them far more often than we do, but we could do the red and white halves again, we had red and black halves in Holloway's first spell which looked nice apart from a ridiculous JD Sports logo on it, the red and white quarters in the Prem would have been great but for the Lotto sash across the top. Surely that sort of thing would sell better, look better, represent us better than what is ostensibly a light blue polo shirt costing 50 notes, or some flourescent pink rag.
New kits on 16:54 - Jul 19 with 2652 viewsCiderwithRsie

New kits on 13:42 - Jul 19 by Northernr

I actually don't mind it. I mean it's not great, it says nothing about our history or identity, it's not a QPR kit really, but it's ok. That pink thing last season was an absolute fcking embarrassment.

I know nothing about it but I can't believe you wouldn't sell more away strips if you stuck to stuff that did speak to our history and identity. I'm not saying red and black hoops every year, though we should have them far more often than we do, but we could do the red and white halves again, we had red and black halves in Holloway's first spell which looked nice apart from a ridiculous JD Sports logo on it, the red and white quarters in the Prem would have been great but for the Lotto sash across the top. Surely that sort of thing would sell better, look better, represent us better than what is ostensibly a light blue polo shirt costing 50 notes, or some flourescent pink rag.

Yep, basically your second para. The black and silver hoops were OK too; the beauty of the hoops is the you can use pretty much any colours and it'd be recognisable as a QPR away shirt.

What I find odd is that all the other club identity stuff has been handled really well recently.
Login to get fewer ads

New kits on 16:58 - Jul 19 with 2637 viewstimcocking

I will concede, it looked a lot less hideous than i expected. I still wouldn't have chosen it in a million years mind.

I just wish to Christ we had hoops of any sodding colour.
New kits on 10:37 - Jul 25 with 2411 viewsaston_hoop

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EAQ4m-UXkAA7oTo?format=jpg

so thats where that kit got to...

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

New kits on 10:45 - Jul 25 with 2397 viewsAntti_Heinola

New kits on 10:37 - Jul 25 by aston_hoop

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EAQ4m-UXkAA7oTo?format=jpg

so thats where that kit got to...

ha!

I like Clive's away kit ideas, I also like the idea of us just having different hooped combos each season:

red and black
luminous yellow and black
red and yellow (Roy of the Rovers!)
Orange and black
Gold and black!

I think hoops are our 'thing' and you could do some lovely stuff with different colours.

A rainbow hooped one. Come on.

Bare bones.

New kits on 11:00 - Jul 25 with 2373 viewsTacticalR

New kits on 10:45 - Jul 25 by Antti_Heinola

ha!

I like Clive's away kit ideas, I also like the idea of us just having different hooped combos each season:

red and black
luminous yellow and black
red and yellow (Roy of the Rovers!)
Orange and black
Gold and black!

I think hoops are our 'thing' and you could do some lovely stuff with different colours.

A rainbow hooped one. Come on.

Air hostess clique

New kits on 01:19 - Aug 8 with 2138 viewsDannyPaddox

Bravo Fulham!
New kits on 03:09 - Aug 8 with 2089 viewsHooparoo

New kits on 11:00 - Jul 25 by TacticalR

Don’t stand so close to me

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

New kits on 11:44 - Aug 9 with 1802 viewstoboboly

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49293155

"Huddersfield Town have been charged by the Football Association with breaking rules on kit and advertising.

It comes after a controversial shirt was worn in pre-season as part of a sponsorship deal with bookmakers Paddy Power.

The firm's name was displayed in a sash across the club's shirt in a pre-season friendly at Rochdale, which the FA say was in breach of regulations."

Glad the FA have time for the important things...meanwhile Bolton's takeover still hasn't happened, Coventry play in Birmingham, Bury are dead and buried and the FA Trophy is still being boycotted by the majority of fans.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

New kits on 19:48 - Jan 3 with 1412 viewsthame_hoops

Nice job by Chelsea here, wish clubs here would do this more often like NFL and Baseball

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7844593/Chelsea-launch-specia
New kits on 20:09 - Jan 3 with 1362 viewsJuzzie

New kits on 19:48 - Jan 3 by thame_hoops

Nice job by Chelsea here, wish clubs here would do this more often like NFL and Baseball

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7844593/Chelsea-launch-specia

For £90 they could have at least embroidered the crest rather than a transfer that will come off after a few washes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024