Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Room 101 09:12 - Jun 23 with 9701 viewscolinallcars

Not a great fan of the TV programme of that name, but there are things that really irritate me and should be consigned to Room 101. My pet hate is people who blow their noses on serviettes in a restaurant and leave it on the table. I witness this all the time.
Room 101 on 10:12 - Jun 23 with 4603 viewsthompsonridd

Dog s*it bags hanging in trees
Room 101 on 10:16 - Jun 23 with 4594 viewsozexile

I've got a member in my fitness group who when we go for a run who constantly snots out of his nose. He holds one nostril and just lets loose. Absolutely disgusting.
Room 101 on 13:03 - Jun 23 with 4509 viewsNorthernr

- litter. Wtf are we doing? Why do we want to live in our own mess. UK is fcking terrible for it, admittedly not helped by the lack of bins in major cities but still don’t just throw it on the floor.

- RyanAir’s cabin bag policy. Flagrant attempt to extort money from you.

- LFW political threads.
Room 101 on 13:08 - Jun 23 with 4485 viewstimcocking

It'd be faster to list what i wouldn't want in there...
[Post edited 23 Jun 2019 13:10]
Room 101 on 13:12 - Jun 23 with 4480 viewstimcocking

Room 101 on 10:12 - Jun 23 by thompsonridd

Dog s*it bags hanging in trees

?! How can we have evolved in such a way as for that to ever happen? Where did it go so wrong? I shouldn't think too many people are going to be fond of that.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2019 13:12]
Room 101 on 13:20 - Jun 23 with 4467 viewsBoston

Go Fund Me Accounts.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Room 101 on 14:04 - Jun 23 with 4417 viewsE17hoop

Room 101 on 10:16 - Jun 23 by ozexile

I've got a member in my fitness group who when we go for a run who constantly snots out of his nose. He holds one nostril and just lets loose. Absolutely disgusting.

Probably better for the environment than wiping it on a tissue which took resource and energy to produce, and will need energy to recycle.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Room 101 on 15:03 - Jun 23 with 4364 viewsLythamR

Room 101 on 13:12 - Jun 23 by timcocking

?! How can we have evolved in such a way as for that to ever happen? Where did it go so wrong? I shouldn't think too many people are going to be fond of that.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2019 13:12]

Evolution is to blame. it was once thought that humans would evolve naturally into superior beings with enhanced intelligence and empathy but its seems that the destination for the human condition is going to be the Uber Cu*t
Login to get fewer ads

Room 101 on 15:43 - Jun 23 with 4328 viewsTonto

Le Corbisier: the architect who invented tower blocks. What a blot on our environment and a social disaster for many.

Man Utd fans who were born and brought up in Surrey with o other family connection to Manchester.

The "love grunts" at the end of BIG love by Fleetwood Mac. A total embarrassment.

The lowering quality of drivers who have become more selfish and arrogant in recent years. A metaphor for several other ills in this country.

I would also like to take out American Footvall, which was put in when Nick Hancock was the host (still the best version of 101 IMO). It was basically put in because neither person understood it. In which case half of science would be in there...

1980s skiing onesies. My eyes my eyes.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2019 17:33]

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Room 101 on 17:24 - Jun 23 with 4249 viewssmegma

I would like to put the TV show Celebrity Big Brother / Big Brother into Room 101 along with all 'reality TV' shows. Orwell would be proud.
Room 101 on 18:03 - Jun 23 with 4210 viewsloftboy

All religions.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Room 101 on 18:19 - Jun 23 with 4188 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I’d put whiny old bastards in there 👀
Room 101 on 19:38 - Jun 23 with 4135 viewsNoDiddley

Room 101 on 18:19 - Jun 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

I’d put whiny old bastards in there 👀

That'll be me, because I'd put the following in
1) People who put their feet on seats on trains (total lack of respect for anybody else)
2) People who use mobile phones while driving (when you kill somebody perhaps you'll realise it was was wrong?)
3) People who smoke fags or vapes in NON smoking areas because they need too (again total lack of respect for anyone else)
Theme here is people who flout the law & are arse oles
Room 101 on 19:43 - Jun 23 with 4125 viewsWatford_Ranger

People who slag off Love Island. Just don’t watch it.
Room 101 on 20:29 - Jun 23 with 4077 viewsBoston

Room 101 on 19:38 - Jun 23 by NoDiddley

1) People who put their feet on seats on trains (total lack of respect for anybody else)
2) People who use mobile phones while driving (when you kill somebody perhaps you'll realise it was was wrong?)
3) People who smoke fags or vapes in NON smoking areas because they need too (again total lack of respect for anyone else)

Rebel without a menopause.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Room 101 on 20:33 - Jun 23 with 4072 viewsloftboy

Room 101 on 19:38 - Jun 23 by NoDiddley

You forgot to add , people on trains who play their music without earphones, asked a woman the other week to stop, she looked at me like I was mad before moving to the next carriage and carrying on.
Surprised no one has said Stamford Bridge.
Finally I would like to put my return flight home on Tuesday in there so I have to stay in Rhodes a bit longer !

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Room 101 on 20:46 - Jun 23 with 4042 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Room 101 on 20:33 - Jun 23 by loftboy

You forgot to add , people on trains who play their music without earphones, asked a woman the other week to stop, she looked at me like I was mad before moving to the next carriage and carrying on.
Surprised no one has said Stamford Bridge.
Finally I would like to put my return flight home on Tuesday in there so I have to stay in Rhodes a bit longer !

Have a good time in Rhodes, and make sure he cooks you something nice after

Room 101 on 00:42 - Jun 24 with 3916 viewsTripper

People spending so much energy finding something to be offended with.
Room 101 on 06:57 - Jun 24 with 3846 viewsKonk

Room 101 on 13:03 - Jun 23 by Northernr

- litter. Wtf are we doing? Why do we want to live in our own mess. UK is fcking terrible for it, admittedly not helped by the lack of bins in major cities but still don’t just throw it on the floor.

- RyanAir’s cabin bag policy. Flagrant attempt to extort money from you.

- LFW political threads.

Litter does my fu cking head in. We left our local park at about 6pm on Saturday night - no litter. Returned at 8am on the Sunday, and I must have picked-up 20-25 plastic soft drinks bottles, about 30 Mr Freeze wrappers and a shed load of crisp packets. None further than about 20 feet from a half-empty bin. It's almost like there's a load of 15 year olds sitting around going, "I was gonna put this in the bin, but Mason just left his on the floor, and so did Jayden, and I don't want to look like a tw at, so I better just leave mine here as well".

Fly tippers and taggers fu ck me off massively, but I'm guessing they don't usually do their thing in their own areas. People who leave litter in parks that they themselves use are just weird - surely no-one looks at a park full of litter without thinking, "Oh, mate, look at all this horrible litter"?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Room 101 on 07:41 - Jun 24 with 3801 viewsWoodlaneR

People who walk around in public using their mobile phones on speaker mode. I see this all the time.... why?
99% of the time they are walking along the street holding the phone to their ear anyway struggling to hear.... how about just using it properly in the first place and you may not have this issue!!
Room 101 on 07:41 - Jun 24 with 3801 viewsRs_Holy

people with large rucksacks on crowded public transport who somehow seem to forget they've got a large rucksack on their back
Room 101 on 08:07 - Jun 24 with 3761 viewsWoodlaneR

Love this thread.... Its kind of therapeutic. More came to me over breakfast!
- People who use Facebook to post absolutely pointless things or pictures just to get a response. Hate it. Only had an account for 4 months before deleting it.
- People who send text / What's App messages for the same reason. If you wouldn't phone someone to have the same conversation you are having via text..... Why are you having it!
- People at airports at times of disruption who constantly moan that "nobody is giving us any information". As someone who has spent most of their working life working for an airline I can tell you that sometimes their is no information to give. Most of the time we are waiting for or trying to make the correct decision in each case before announcing send "information"...... So just wait.
Feel much better now.
Room 101 on 08:31 - Jun 24 with 3739 viewsozexile

People who use the word "Like" in every sentence. Lazy lazy English.
Room 101 on 08:49 - Jun 24 with 3725 viewsDejR_vu

Room 101 on 07:41 - Jun 24 by Rs_Holy

people with large rucksacks on crowded public transport who somehow seem to forget they've got a large rucksack on their back

On a related note, people with pull-along hand luggage in crowded places. Lost count of the number of times i’ve almost tripped over one on a tube platform or train concourse.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Room 101 on 08:50 - Jun 24 with 3723 viewshubble

"Can I get...?"

When did that start?

Can I get a cappuccino?

No, we prefer to make it ourselves and then give it to you. We don't want our customers helping themselves.

Would be the correct answer.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024