Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
W12 hospitality 15:30 - Jun 24 with 3346 viewsRblockPrior

Thinking of doing it for my dads 60th birthday as a special treat, has anyone ever done it and if so what was it like?

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

W12 hospitality on 15:35 - Jun 24 with 3323 viewsBuckR

Have done W12, C Club and a box. If you can stretch to a box or C Club then I'd go for it even though its not cheap. W12 wasn't amazing in my book. Treated a bit like cattle and you only get half a bottle of wine each.

If you email neil.sayer@qpr.co.uk , hes the Business Manager, say you're a season ticket holder etc you'll tend to get a bit of a discount
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 15:36]
W12 hospitality on 15:46 - Jun 24 with 3288 viewsMetallica_Hoop

W12 is alright, nice view but no leg room is still no leg room.

The pies are nice.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

W12 hospitality on 16:01 - Jun 24 with 3249 viewsTonto

I've done a box, really didn't like it. You are in a room of people so when you shout anything or get excited, everyone can hear you, and you feel stupid jumping up and down and yelling if we score. plus your divorced from the atmosphere (not that LR has had one for a while), your just in a soulless chamber watching through glass.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

W12 hospitality on 16:24 - Jun 24 with 3196 viewsRblockPrior

W12 hospitality on 15:35 - Jun 24 by BuckR

Have done W12, C Club and a box. If you can stretch to a box or C Club then I'd go for it even though its not cheap. W12 wasn't amazing in my book. Treated a bit like cattle and you only get half a bottle of wine each.

If you email neil.sayer@qpr.co.uk , hes the Business Manager, say you're a season ticket holder etc you'll tend to get a bit of a discount
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 15:36]

Cheers mate I will send an email and see what he can do for us

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

W12 hospitality on 16:42 - Jun 24 with 3150 viewsflitwickhoop

I done a box for my old mans 65th in 2016.

Highly recommend it. Was a bit pricey but did a category B game and you get 10% membership/ST discount. Can get up to 12 people so if you fill the box out it's just over £100 each.

Three course meal, unlimited grog, pies at half time, usually a few ex R's mingling about. The day I did it for my old man it was the introduction of the forever R's club so think we ended up meeting Bircham, Sinton, Wayne Fereday, Phil Parkes etc

The old man still talks about it now
W12 hospitality on 16:54 - Jun 24 with 3108 viewsenfieldargh

W12 hospitality on 16:01 - Jun 24 by Tonto

I've done a box, really didn't like it. You are in a room of people so when you shout anything or get excited, everyone can hear you, and you feel stupid jumping up and down and yelling if we score. plus your divorced from the atmosphere (not that LR has had one for a while), your just in a soulless chamber watching through glass.

through glass with a split down the middle.

I found I was almost disinterested in the football in a box but free booze and great food is a plus if your a guest/not paying for it

The football side of things is not the same as being in the stands..

however I would say it is something to experience

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

W12 hospitality on 23:09 - Jun 24 with 2885 viewsLowerloftLad

my ex girlfriend family worked in the shirt company lotto had a box for the liverpool game the one after our famous 3-2 win

lovely food all the drink you wanted and could stay until 6 or 7 if i remember right treated very well and a fantastic experience the pies were first class too

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

W12 hospitality on 01:20 - Jun 25 with 2831 viewsMiss_Terraces

W12 hospitality on 23:09 - Jun 24 by LowerloftLad

my ex girlfriend family worked in the shirt company lotto had a box for the liverpool game the one after our famous 3-2 win

lovely food all the drink you wanted and could stay until 6 or 7 if i remember right treated very well and a fantastic experience the pies were first class too

Wasn't that a night game?

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Login to get fewer ads

W12 hospitality on 03:27 - Jun 25 with 2794 viewstimcocking

Special treat? Isn't it likely to spoil his day?
W12 hospitality on 09:38 - Jun 25 with 2648 viewsLunarJetman

W12 hospitality on 01:20 - Jun 25 by Miss_Terraces

Yes it was. Maybe he was allowed to stay in there until 6 or 7am so had an all night bender?

Either that or he's confused or making it up...
W12 hospitality on 10:32 - Jun 25 with 2623 viewsrobith

W12 hospitality on 01:20 - Jun 25 by Miss_Terraces

They said the one after that - was a sunday afternoon game IIRC
W12 hospitality on 12:10 - Jun 25 with 2545 viewsLowerloftLad

no it was the sunday afternoon horror show we lost 3-0 liverpool went 2-0 up in 20 mins aswell

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

W12 hospitality on 10:03 - Jun 26 with 2415 viewssmegma

W12 hospitality on 23:09 - Jun 24 by LowerloftLad

the one AFTER our famous 3-2 win...........

Is what he said.
W12 hospitality on 08:17 - Jun 27 with 2255 viewssouthernR

I've got a group of 6 for hospitality for the West Brom game on Sep 28th. I've done W12 a few times now but fancy trying the VIP box - same price but a free bar.

Neil from QPR hospitality says that he is happy for 2 groups to make up the numbers, anyone fancy getting together a group of 6 so that we have enough for a box?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024