Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mass going too 18:54 - Jun 24 with 17759 viewsGloucs_R

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-ready-to-sell-luongo-as-sheffield-united

Blimey, proper fire sale. 😁
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 19:37]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Mass going too on 18:56 - Jun 24 with 6368 viewscolinallcars

And Posh Matt as well......
Mass going too on 18:58 - Jun 24 with 6342 viewssmegma

More speculation from Dave Mac.
Mass going too on 18:58 - Jun 24 with 6322 viewsrsonist

A fire sale is the liquidation of a firm's assets at prices far below their fair market value (FMV) to achieve a quick sale, either to avoid a financial disaster or to satisfy the debts of an insolvent or bankrupt firm.

Hope that helps.
Mass going too on 18:59 - Jun 24 with 6312 viewsrunningman75

I like Luongo though took a while to find form after getting splinters from the bench during the world cup.
Mass going too on 19:06 - Jun 24 with 6269 viewsrsonist

The feeling I got was that the club fully intended to cash in on him after the World Cup last summer (gave him games off to have him nice and fit if you recall) and plans were a bit messed up as a result of that failure.

Interesting that there are now "a number of clubs indicating they are interested in signing him" though, thought that was always the sticking point.

As I understood it the FFP picture improves for us next summer after the next three year accounting period - I was assuming perhaps we would be able to offer better terms late doors.
Mass going too on 19:08 - Jun 24 with 6251 viewsGloucs_R

Mass going too on 18:58 - Jun 24 by rsonist

A fire sale is the liquidation of a firm's assets at prices far below their fair market value (FMV) to achieve a quick sale, either to avoid a financial disaster or to satisfy the debts of an insolvent or bankrupt firm.

Hope that helps.

Or to avoid FFP 😁

Mass going too on 19:11 - Jun 24 with 6212 viewsrsonist

Personally while I'm always interested in seeing what a new manager might do with Mass, as soon as he turned up in the training video with "Hey Dudes" I was back to being sick of the backpacking feeb. We have too many puzzle pieces that don't fit or reiterate each other in midfield and I firmly believe it will not be the end of the world if we lose a few there.
Mass going too on 19:16 - Jun 24 with 6182 viewsenfieldargh

Mass going too on 19:11 - Jun 24 by rsonist

Personally while I'm always interested in seeing what a new manager might do with Mass, as soon as he turned up in the training video with "Hey Dudes" I was back to being sick of the backpacking feeb. We have too many puzzle pieces that don't fit or reiterate each other in midfield and I firmly believe it will not be the end of the world if we lose a few there.

I like Mass but tend to agree with you.

Quite a few I know dont get Mass at all, maybe they dont see what I see or maybe they had a strict catholic upbringing.

Freeman has Godly status ATM however I'm hoping Ilias Chair will eclipse him.

I'd like us to be able to keep hold of both however they are not the future, in fact quite the opposite

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Mass going too on 19:18 - Jun 24 with 6170 viewsNorthernr

Club can't really win on that one. Sell him now - idiot club, what you selling him for, could go down. Leaves on a free next summer - idiot club, typical QPR.
Mass going too on 19:19 - Jun 24 with 6158 viewsLongsufferingR

What do you mean Luongo is going to Charlton for £75? Who's running this fking club. He's got 420 days left on his contract. Who said he's only worth £75?

Just thought I'd get in early on this one.
Mass going too on 19:28 - Jun 24 with 6064 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I know it gets constantly said but Twitter really can be a toxic place sometimes for footy fans. Rumours of Freeman and Luongo leaving (RUMOURS) and Amit, TF, Les getting all sorts of abuse. Sometimes feel like people are still living in the Premier League era where we were all spend no sell. We can't do that now. If we can make decent profit off two players then we will, it's just a fact. Luongo is decent. No more. I wish him well. Does it justify all the abuse our owners get? None whatsoever

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Mass going too on 19:32 - Jun 24 with 6037 viewsLblock

Gives you, what, 8 great games a season?

Scowen further forward or Chair for 20 games and I don't think we'll miss him much.
Warbs seems to be lining up personnel in his area so he'll be off.

I cannot see us mugging someone for circa 3mill so another loss.....

Can we not offer him and Goss as a package? (Or buying club must take Goss as condiiton of the transfer)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Mass going too on 19:36 - Jun 24 with 5993 viewsGloucs_R

Mass going too on 19:18 - Jun 24 by Northernr

Club can't really win on that one. Sell him now - idiot club, what you selling him for, could go down. Leaves on a free next summer - idiot club, typical QPR.

Assuming you've read something on Twitter as nobody has said that on here?

Mass going too on 19:40 - Jun 24 with 5961 viewsNorthernr

Mass going too on 19:36 - Jun 24 by Gloucs_R

Assuming you've read something on Twitter as nobody has said that on here?

Twitter is in a full on meltdown.
Mass going too on 19:40 - Jun 24 with 5958 viewsLowerloftLad

mass was brought in for 1.5mill think the 3 mill was a double deal with gibson so there would be a profit made on mass

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Mass going too on 19:45 - Jun 24 with 5902 viewsGloucs_R

Mass going too on 19:40 - Jun 24 by Northernr

That's twitter for you.... Giving a platform of abuse to all 😔

Mass going too on 19:49 - Jun 24 with 5864 viewsdaveB

Ideally we'll sell Luongo, Freeman and possibly Ingram this summer and use money to get a few players in and bank the rest

We should be able to build a competitive team on the budget we have
Mass going too on 19:53 - Jun 24 with 5817 viewsGloucs_R

Mass going too on 19:49 - Jun 24 by daveB

Ideally we'll sell Luongo, Freeman and possibly Ingram this summer and use money to get a few players in and bank the rest

Holt
Hogan
Aneke
The midfield from City

I'd say that would get us to survival?

Mass going too on 19:55 - Jun 24 with 5809 viewsjohncharles

Mass going too on 19:49 - Jun 24 by daveB

Ideally mmmmm yes. But realistically .......
We have to start trusting Sir Les and the others

Strong and stable my arse.

Mass going too on 20:10 - Jun 24 with 5702 viewsrsonist

Mass going too on 19:16 - Jun 24 by enfieldargh

I like Mass but tend to agree with you.

Quite a few I know dont get Mass at all, maybe they dont see what I see or maybe they had a strict catholic upbringing.

Freeman has Godly status ATM however I'm hoping Ilias Chair will eclipse him.

I'd like us to be able to keep hold of both however they are not the future, in fact quite the opposite

I'm fully willing to believe there's another timeline where a Bielsa figure turns him into a £30m Kalvin Phillips midfield general but I don't care any more. I'm just bored of the walking question mark in our midfield at this point.
Mass going too on 20:12 - Jun 24 with 5685 viewsstevenagehoop

Selling is not the crime - not getting the right value is.

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Mass going too on 20:22 - Jun 24 with 5617 viewsBlackCrowe

Aaargh my two favourite players. When Freeman was linked with sheff utd, i thought 'yeah it'll be happen' but we've still got Mass. Aargh.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Mass going too on 20:41 - Jun 24 with 5493 viewsLongsufferingR

Mass going too on 19:53 - Jun 24 by Gloucs_R

Holt
Hogan
Aneke
The midfield from City

I'd say that would get us to survival?

The midfield from City?

Not sure Silva, Fernandinho, Mahrez and Sane would want to come to us tbh. Would certainly guarantee survival though.
Mass going too on 21:05 - Jun 24 with 5341 viewsDorse

Mass going too on 19:40 - Jun 24 by Northernr

What, Twitter? Really?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Mass going too on 21:08 - Jun 24 with 5310 viewsGloucs_R

Mass going too on 20:41 - Jun 24 by LongsufferingR

The midfield from City?

Not sure Silva, Fernandinho, Mahrez and Sane would want to come to us tbh. Would certainly guarantee survival though.

😆😆😆

I was thinking of the 19 year old Welsh lad

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024