Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The clubs missing a trick or two preseason...... 15:13 - Jun 26 with 1462 viewssmegma

Yesterday the club published the under 23 preseason games. Literally everyone corresponds with first team games. Now I understand with Saturday games they will coincide...........but the Friday the first team are playing in Vienna, 150 miles up the road the under 23s are playing in Budapest against Budafoki. If the game in Budapest was played on Saturday fans in Vienna could do both games ???
Also, the day the first team play at Boreham Wood, the u23s are away to Middlesex County League Premier Division Brentham FC who play a short walk from Hanwell Towns ground. One could be played on Tuesday and the other Wednesday surely ???
And having seen us play Oxford at the Kassam Stadium in 2009 I will be giving that a swerve as the u23s host the Kuwait National Team the same day.
The clubs missing a trick or two preseason...... on 15:15 - Jun 26 with 1441 viewsNorthernr

The Budapest one is annoying. I'm there atm and it's gorgeous. Vienna and then Budapest would have been a touch of a weekend.
The clubs missing a trick or two preseason...... on 15:18 - Jun 26 with 1429 viewsMick_S

The clubs missing a trick or two preseason...... on 15:15 - Jun 26 by Northernr

The Budapest one is annoying. I'm there atm and it's gorgeous. Vienna and then Budapest would have been a touch of a weekend.

Clive - go to Dionysos Greek restaurant tonight - it's fookin' superb.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The clubs missing a trick or two preseason...... on 15:22 - Jun 26 with 1400 viewsMytch_QPR

The clubs missing a trick or two preseason...... on 15:15 - Jun 26 by Northernr

Just came back on Monday, Clive. Beautiful city, especially the Castle District. I was strangely obsessed by the musical fountain on Magrit Island. I'd still be there but for the return ticket.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

The clubs missing a trick or two preseason...... on 15:25 - Jun 26 with 1380 viewsMick_S

The clubs missing a trick or two preseason...... on 15:22 - Jun 26 by Mytch_QPR

Just came back on Monday, Clive. Beautiful city, especially the Castle District. I was strangely obsessed by the musical fountain on Magrit Island. I'd still be there but for the return ticket.

Hello Mytch,
I'm staying on the Island this October. Great place, is Budapest, and not so difficult to travel to from Vienna, so that could have been done.
Edit - Re Smeg's post.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2019 15:27]

The clubs missing a trick or two preseason...... on 15:32 - Jun 26 with 1344 viewssmegma

The clubs missing a trick or two preseason...... on 15:25 - Jun 26 by Mick_S

Hello Mytch,
I'm staying on the Island this October. Great place, is Budapest, and not so difficult to travel to from Vienna, so that could have been done.
Edit - Re Smeg's post.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2019 15:27]

I was looking forward to a cruise on the Danube from Vienna to Budapest
The clubs missing a trick or two preseason...... on 15:34 - Jun 26 with 1333 viewsMick_S

The clubs missing a trick or two preseason...... on 15:32 - Jun 26 by smegma

I was looking forward to a cruise on the Danube from Vienna to Budapest

Classy.

The clubs missing a trick or two preseason...... on 16:31 - Jun 26 with 1183 viewsaston_hoop

Under 18s doing a little tour of Andalucia instead if that floats peoples boat, enough time to fit in a trip to Stoke around it!

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-18s-news/qpr-under-18s-pre-season-schedule/

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The clubs missing a trick or two preseason...... on 17:11 - Jun 26 with 1095 viewssmegma

The clubs missing a trick or two preseason...... on 16:31 - Jun 26 by aston_hoop

Under 18s doing a little tour of Andalucia instead if that floats peoples boat, enough time to fit in a trip to Stoke around it!

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-18s-news/qpr-under-18s-pre-season-schedule/

I believe the u23 game at Brentham will be an under 18 Academy team which is what Brentham are advertising the game as.
Login to get fewer ads

The clubs missing a trick or two preseason...... on 17:14 - Jun 26 with 1086 viewssmegma

The clubs missing a trick or two preseason...... on 17:11 - Jun 26 by smegma

I believe the u23 game at Brentham will be an under 18 Academy team which is what Brentham are advertising the game as.

Our website has the Brentham game as both u18 and u23 ??
[Post edited 26 Jun 2019 17:24]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024