Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Matt Smith thing 15:58 - Jun 29 with 3112 viewsbosh67

Are we trying to sell Matt Smith to Millwall because if we get Matt Smith in on loan from Man City that under FFP rulings we would technically be double accounting?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

This Matt Smith thing on 16:26 - Jun 29 with 2994 viewsMytch_QPR

The team talk would be too confusing - Smyth is going to feature next season too.
Smith, Smith, Smyth: heaven knows we'd be miserable then (if we aren't already).

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

This Matt Smith thing on 17:19 - Jun 29 with 2878 viewsted_hendrix

To save confusion they should all have nicknames, one could be called Smudge, one could be called erm Smudge and the other one could be called quite possibly Smudge.
In the likely event that we'll sign two more Matt Smith's in the January 2020 transfer window one of those could be called Smith and the other one could be called Susan Higgingbottom.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

This Matt Smith thing on 17:42 - Jun 29 with 2806 viewsRassilon

This Matt Smith thing on 16:26 - Jun 29 by Mytch_QPR

The team talk would be too confusing - Smyth is going to feature next season too.
Smith, Smith, Smyth: heaven knows we'd be miserable then (if we aren't already).

But it would be worse if we still had Smithies...

A few years ago, Brentford had two players called Dean Williams, in the same team.
I remember the bees fans singing "Two Dean Williams, there's only two Dean Williams" to much amusement.
This Matt Smith thing on 17:59 - Jun 29 with 2763 viewsDWQPR

This Matt Smith thing on 17:42 - Jun 29 by Rassilon

But it would be worse if we still had Smithies...

A few years ago, Brentford had two players called Dean Williams, in the same team.
I remember the bees fans singing "Two Dean Williams, there's only two Dean Williams" to much amusement.

I recall not so long ago that lot down the road had a team full of cûnts. Oh, hang on they still do!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

This Matt Smith thing on 22:21 - Jun 29 with 2442 viewsDorse

This Matt Smith thing on 17:59 - Jun 29 by DWQPR

I recall not so long ago that lot down the road had a team full of cûnts. Oh, hang on they still do!

That's a bit harsh. That team was the benchmark for inclusivity!

They not only played cunce but also t wats, arseholes, gimps, dick heads, fcuktards and jizz-garglers.

And bastards.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

This Matt Smith thing on 08:49 - Jun 30 with 2093 viewsDannyPaddox

This Matt Smith thing on 22:21 - Jun 29 by Dorse

That's a bit harsh. That team was the benchmark for inclusivity!

They not only played cunce but also t wats, arseholes, gimps, dick heads, fcuktards and jizz-garglers.

And bastards.

Based entirely on a Mourinho Ch*ls** team-talk.
This Matt Smith thing on 16:53 - Jul 1 with 1597 viewsBakes

Big posh Matt currently at Millwall having his photos taken

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

This Matt Smith thing on 17:29 - Jul 1 with 1507 viewsDavieQPR

We only signed a Matt Smith to replace Posh Matt as it saves on locker s and other associated costs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024