Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR turn to loan market to cover impending departures — Signing 21:59 - Jul 1 with 2287 viewsNorthernr

QPR turn to loan market to cover impending departures — Signing 1st Jul 2019 21:48
Faced with losing both Luke Freeman and Mass Luongo this summer with limited funds for replacements, QPR have become the latest club to turn to Premier League youngsters on loan in the form of Spurs’ Luke Amos and Man City’s Matt Smith. 8

QPR turn to loan market to cover impending departures — Signing on 22:47 - Jul 1 with 2058 viewsrsonist

Going to bed grumpy because you just had to remind me about Matt Jackson. FFS.
QPR turn to loan market to cover impending departures — Signing on 23:01 - Jul 1 with 1999 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I'm mildly encouraged.

There I've said it.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

QPR turn to loan market to cover impending departures — Signing on 23:19 - Jul 1 with 1954 viewsdaveB

quite an exciting looking midfield with the new new ones, Bright on the left, Smyth on the right and Eze or Chair as the advanced midfielder.
QPR turn to loan market to cover impending departures — Signing on 11:13 - Jul 2 with 1163 viewsquickpassrotter

Agreed - but who plays up front (and with any experience at all) ? I guess that Warburton has someone lined up ?
[Post edited 2 Jul 2019 11:15]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024