Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oteh 23:10 - Jul 1 with 2041 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

What role is he going to play this season?

Massive massive chance for him to make a mark seeing as we are short on strikers.

Could be the unexpected success story of the season.
Oteh on 00:45 - Jul 2 with 1930 viewsstevec

Took the Stefan Moore route to Walsall last season with about as much success.

What’s Richard Pacquette up to these days?
Oteh on 08:37 - Jul 2 with 1711 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Harefield!

https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/harefieldunitedfootballclub/teams/68463/news/inte
Oteh on 09:45 - Jul 2 with 1601 viewsstevec

Oteh on 08:37 - Jul 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

Harefield!

https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/harefieldunitedfootballclub/teams/68463/news/inte

Perfect, give him an Oyster card and he's back on board. That's the attack sorted.

As a great philosopher once said to me 'I gotta feeling, Woo Hoo...'
Oteh on 13:48 - Jul 2 with 1466 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Oteh on 09:45 - Jul 2 by stevec

Perfect, give him an Oyster card and he's back on board. That's the attack sorted.

As a great philosopher once said to me 'I gotta feeling, Woo Hoo...'

Denham is the nearest station and doesn't take Oyster.

I bet you feel silly now.
Oteh on 13:57 - Jul 2 with 1417 viewsMick_S

Oteh on 13:48 - Jul 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

Denham is the nearest station and doesn't take Oyster.

I bet you feel silly now.

Order! Order!

The U9 (very Oysterable) runs from Harefield to Uxbridge where several other Oyster options are available. If he makes the second bus (607) within the hour - its a free journey!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Oteh (n/t) (n/t) (n/t) on 14:48 - Jul 2 with 1325 viewsLongsufferingR

Tried to upload a photo of a bench here but failed miserably. Several times. Gave up in the end.

Just picture an image of a bench here.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2019 15:07]
Oteh on 15:25 - Jul 2 with 1206 viewsstevec

Oteh on 13:57 - Jul 2 by Mick_S

Order! Order!

The U9 (very Oysterable) runs from Harefield to Uxbridge where several other Oyster options are available. If he makes the second bus (607) within the hour - its a free journey!

That's the trouble with Bazza, he doesn't do his research.
Oteh (n/t) (n/t) (n/t) on 15:44 - Jul 2 with 1140 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Oteh (n/t) (n/t) (n/t) on 14:48 - Jul 2 by LongsufferingR

Tried to upload a photo of a bench here but failed miserably. Several times. Gave up in the end.

Just picture an image of a bench here.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2019 15:07]

It’s beautiful
Login to get fewer ads

Oteh (n/t) (n/t) (n/t) on 15:48 - Jul 2 with 1124 viewsDorse

Oteh (n/t) (n/t) (n/t) on 15:44 - Jul 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

It’s beautiful

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Oteh (n/t) (n/t) (n/t) on 15:52 - Jul 2 with 1111 viewsMick_S

Oteh (n/t) (n/t) (n/t) on 15:48 - Jul 2 by Dorse

I used to love his mini-chicken Kievs when I wasn't busy with the Fondue.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Oteh (n/t) (n/t) (n/t) on 15:53 - Jul 2 with 1106 viewsDorse

Oteh (n/t) (n/t) (n/t) on 15:52 - Jul 2 by Mick_S

I used to love his mini-chicken Kievs when I wasn't busy with the Fondue.

Well I've never heard it called that before.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Oteh on 16:19 - Jul 2 with 1051 viewsderbyhoop

Not sure what went on at Walsall, last year. Dean Keates lost his managers job after Oteh joined them. He didn't get as much game time as we would have hoped.
updated CV now reads -
QPR 5 appearances 2 goals
Walsall - played for a relegated side and scored once (a penalty) in 4 starts and 9 sub appearances.

Not exactly encouraging, is it?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Oteh on 19:52 - Jul 2 with 873 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Oteh on 16:19 - Jul 2 by derbyhoop

Not sure what went on at Walsall, last year. Dean Keates lost his managers job after Oteh joined them. He didn't get as much game time as we would have hoped.
updated CV now reads -
QPR 5 appearances 2 goals
Walsall - played for a relegated side and scored once (a penalty) in 4 starts and 9 sub appearances.

Not exactly encouraging, is it?

He’s lively and a bit clever.

Don’t think he’ll be a waster. Sounded like a lunatic asylum at Walsall so maybe that’s why he didn’t return many goals.

Hopefully he’ll get a good run.
Oteh on 20:55 - Jul 2 with 785 viewsCheshireR

I can't see too many positives resulting from the Walsall loan.
Oteh's confidence would have been high when he joined them, having scored plenty of goals for the U23s and giving an impressive performance against Leeds.
It's easy to see how that confidence would be diminished not playing regularly in a poor and failing team.
With the benefit of hindsight perhaps not the best choice of clubs.
I had the misfortune to see the truly awful Chesterfield side to which we loaned a young Osman Kakay in 2017. They too were relegated from division one and according to fans I spoke to that day had a "poisonous" dressing room.
It took Kakay a while to regain his previous form once he returned.
I think greater due diligence on the clubs to which we send these lads would be beneficial.
Oteh on 20:57 - Jul 2 with 780 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Oteh on 20:55 - Jul 2 by CheshireR

I can't see too many positives resulting from the Walsall loan.
Oteh's confidence would have been high when he joined them, having scored plenty of goals for the U23s and giving an impressive performance against Leeds.
It's easy to see how that confidence would be diminished not playing regularly in a poor and failing team.
With the benefit of hindsight perhaps not the best choice of clubs.
I had the misfortune to see the truly awful Chesterfield side to which we loaned a young Osman Kakay in 2017. They too were relegated from division one and according to fans I spoke to that day had a "poisonous" dressing room.
It took Kakay a while to regain his previous form once he returned.
I think greater due diligence on the clubs to which we send these lads would be beneficial.

Hopefully both players will sweat those experiences out pre season as they could be important.
Oteh on 22:08 - Jul 2 with 665 viewsHunterhoop

I’m holding out high hopes for Oteh.

His performance against Leeds in the FA Cup was excellent. Showed he was quick enough AND strong enough. He’s not tall, his touch needs improving, as does his positioning, but enough there IMO. Playing with his mates and peers in the likes of Eze, BOS, Chair, Smyth, Amos, Smith...I think that will only help him.

I still want at least two genuine strikers to supplement him, but I think he’s different to Paquette, Oli, etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024