Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Matt S 00:19 - Jul 2 with 3299 viewsconnell10

Being as no one else bothered ill say good luck mate and thanks for the goals. You had the speed of a three legged slow loris and the turning capability of a sinking super tanker but you tried , my god you tried! NOW SEE THE BASTARD SCORE AGAINST US!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Big Matt S on 00:40 - Jul 2 with 2572 viewsbob566

Agreed. Couldn't fault his effort. Top pro. Thanks Mattie
Big Matt S on 02:49 - Jul 2 with 2522 viewsBoston

Millwall chunt😀

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Big Matt S on 03:47 - Jul 2 with 2516 viewsdixiedean

What is guaranteed is that he will win a penalty against us for shirt pulling at a corner. I liked posh Matt but can't wish him well playing for those racist Neanderthals.
Big Matt S on 08:30 - Jul 2 with 2166 viewscolinallcars

Big Matt S on 03:47 - Jul 2 by dixiedean

What is guaranteed is that he will win a penalty against us for shirt pulling at a corner. I liked posh Matt but can't wish him well playing for those racist Neanderthals.

It always seemed that we should have had about four penalties a game for fouls on Matt Smith. Refs saw it differently of course. Was it his sheer size that made refs think he couldn't have been on the receiving end so often ? Or was he an expert in simulation ?
Big Matt S on 09:06 - Jul 2 with 2121 viewsloftus77

Our last home game is Millwall - hard to see how it won't be a relegation six-pointer (at best).

You know what happens next....
Big Matt S on 10:02 - Jul 2 with 2019 viewsstevec

Wish him well. He'll most likely be their top scorer and probably out score anyone we have here next season.

That said, he'll suit their style where as us and a big static target man never really gel at this club.
Big Matt S on 10:10 - Jul 2 with 1999 viewsAntti_Heinola

I loved Matt - seems like a top bloke. All the best to him.

Bare bones.

Big Matt S on 10:20 - Jul 2 with 1982 viewsdaveB

Good Luck to him but think we've made a mistake letting him go. He's a very good plan B and we now don't have any senior strikers.
Login to get fewer ads

Big Matt S on 10:22 - Jul 2 with 1980 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Big Matt S on 03:47 - Jul 2 by dixiedean

Seemed like a lovely fella but, like you, I can't hope that he does well for that club.

Hope does well after he leaves them, though!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Big Matt S on 10:41 - Jul 2 with 1935 viewsrsonist

"Being as no one else bothered ill say good luck"

Could try reading the other threads sometime.
Big Matt S on 12:38 - Jul 2 with 1820 viewsaston_hoop

Yeah but what the hell is Huski chocolate??

Good luck Matt, always gave your best and scored some vital goals. Would have kept him this season

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Big Matt S on 12:59 - Jul 2 with 1763 viewsqprd

Big Matt S on 12:38 - Jul 2 by aston_hoop

Yeah but what the hell is Huski chocolate??

Good luck Matt, always gave your best and scored some vital goals. Would have kept him this season

probably made by the same company that sells the dodgy peroni knockoffs at the den

best of luck, matt. was not his biggest fan, but cant fault his effort and he scored some important goals- my favourite being against wolves two years ago
Big Matt S on 13:02 - Jul 2 with 1749 viewsjohncharles

All the best Matt. Wish you could have stayed I guess we have to make best deals we can.
P.S. have the ‘flu when we’re at the Den

Strong and stable my arse.

Big Matt S on 13:03 - Jul 2 with 1744 viewsLongsufferingR

My abiding memory will be the double drag back against Norwich. Haven't enjoyed a moment at the football so much for a few years. Anybody got a vid of it?
Big Matt S on 13:34 - Jul 2 with 1654 viewslongbottom

I suppose we did get some sort of fee for the big fella? Any ideas?
Big Matt S on 14:10 - Jul 2 with 1566 viewsCamberleyR

I liked him, he always gave his best and wish him well. He's been great value for the 500k we got him for., 23 goals in 43 starts and 102 games in total is very decent considering the mad fees that some strikers with worse records in this division go for and considering we never always played to his strengths by getting the ball in from wide.

The fact is though is that he is out of contract in summer 2020, would have been unlikely to have got a renewal and was probably on decent money given when he was signed. Probably just the right decision to get any fee we can for him now and free up his wages for other signings.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Big Matt S on 14:17 - Jul 2 with 1544 viewsTheChef

Whatever it is, it's better than yet another fcking betting company.

When are they finally going to ban the bloody things from advertising? Smoking and alcohol banned, yet betting still gets a free pass?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Big Matt S on 14:22 - Jul 2 with 1520 viewsToast_R

Big Matt S on 10:20 - Jul 2 by daveB

Good Luck to him but think we've made a mistake letting him go. He's a very good plan B and we now don't have any senior strikers.

Me too, I can only imagine this is a wages thing because QPR are not exactly finding goals easy to come by and he's guaranteed a fair few and as you say, changes games when we're chasing an equaliser.

Lets hope Warburton has something up his sleeve.
Big Matt S on 14:23 - Jul 2 with 1517 viewsAntti_Heinola

Big Matt S on 14:17 - Jul 2 by TheChef

When are they finally going to ban the bloody things from advertising? Smoking and alcohol banned, yet betting still gets a free pass?

only reason i don't mind it is that the kids shirts come without sponsor and look ace.

Bare bones.

Big Matt S on 15:35 - Jul 2 with 1417 viewsconnell10

Big Matt S on 10:41 - Jul 2 by rsonist

"Being as no one else bothered ill say good luck"

Could try reading the other threads sometime.

I did mate and at the time nobody had mentioned it, so wind your neck in!!!

Big Matt S on 15:46 - Jul 2 with 1367 viewsrsonist

Big Matt S on 15:35 - Jul 2 by connell10

I did mate and at the time nobody had mentioned it, so wind your neck in!!!

Other Matt Smith thread, previous afternoon. It's okay though, I know starting new threads feels special.
Big Matt S on 15:49 - Jul 2 with 1356 viewsrsonist

Big Matt S on 14:17 - Jul 2 by TheChef

https://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/norwich-city-announce-sponsorship-deal-with-

Asked about the moral considerations of remaining with a gambling company - an industry which has major issues of addiction to contend with at all times - Kensell stressed that as a self-funding club it is only betting firms offering big money for shirt sponsorships.

"I understand completely," he continued. "We were fortunate enough to have two or three options that we could have chosen, all within that sector, because that sector pays three or four times what a non-betting brand would pay.

"It will always be a contentious issue and what we want to do is ensure that from a community club perspective that we are still living and breathing our community values in everything that we do.

"But the stark realities are that from a commercial perspective this is one of our largest assets and if we didn't make the most money out of that - and have the best partner that suited the club from a financial perspective - then quite frankly I wouldn't be doing my job."
[Post edited 2 Jul 2019 15:50]
Big Matt S on 16:20 - Jul 2 with 1319 viewsconnell10

Big Matt S on 15:46 - Jul 2 by rsonist

Other Matt Smith thread, previous afternoon. It's okay though, I know starting new threads feels special.

F uck off and don't patronise me pal.

Big Matt S on 19:17 - Jul 2 with 1136 viewsdaveB

Big Matt S on 14:22 - Jul 2 by Toast_R

Me too, I can only imagine this is a wages thing because QPR are not exactly finding goals easy to come by and he's guaranteed a fair few and as you say, changes games when we're chasing an equaliser.

Lets hope Warburton has something up his sleeve.

it's one of those where we all moan about it now but if we didn't sell come next summer when he's released on a free we are saying why didn't we sell him when we had the chance.

Personally I'd have looked to extend his contract but thats with no real knowledge of his wages so that might not have been possible
Big Matt S on 20:28 - Jul 2 with 1035 viewsFredManRave

Big Matt S on 15:46 - Jul 2 by rsonist

Does starting a new thread feel as special as trying to be patronising within one?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024