Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Matt S 00:19 - Jul 2 with 3306 viewsconnell10

Being as no one else bothered ill say good luck mate and thanks for the goals. You had the speed of a three legged slow loris and the turning capability of a sinking super tanker but you tried , my god you tried! NOW SEE THE BASTARD SCORE AGAINST US!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Big Matt S on 23:42 - Jul 2 with 678 viewsconnell10

Big Matt S on 20:28 - Jul 2 by FredManRave

Does starting a new thread feel as special as trying to be patronising within one?!

Cheers mate

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Big Matt S on 00:05 - Jul 3 with 661 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Big Matt S on 13:34 - Jul 2 by longbottom

I suppose we did get some sort of fee for the big fella? Any ideas?

Yes, undisclosed.
Big Matt S on 00:12 - Jul 3 with 654 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Got to say that I think it's a good move for all concerned. Matt's style is tailor made for Millwall and QPR are edging ever closer to FFP heaven. I never imagined for a moment that we would recoup money on Matt. Good luck to the big man (except, of course, when we play Millwall).
Big Matt S on 00:14 - Jul 3 with 654 viewsPunteR

So why are some fees undisclosed while others are not.? Surely the same reasons for not disclosing fees applies to every club.?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Big Matt S on 00:16 - Jul 3 with 653 viewsPunteR

Big Matt S on 00:12 - Jul 3 by Benny_the_Ball

Got to say that I think it's a good move for all concerned. Matt's style is tailor made for Millwall and QPR are edging ever closer to FFP heaven. I never imagined for a moment that we would recoup money on Matt. Good luck to the big man (except, of course, when we play Millwall).

Is FFP heaven L1 or 2?

Big Matt S on 00:26 - Jul 3 with 641 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Big Matt S on 00:16 - Jul 3 by PunteR

Is FFP heaven L1 or 2?

Isn't heaven upstairs, not down?
Big Matt S on 00:52 - Jul 3 with 629 viewsPunteR

Big Matt S on 00:26 - Jul 3 by Benny_the_Ball

Isn't heaven upstairs, not down?

FFP nirvana then.?

Big Matt S on 02:50 - Jul 3 with 599 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Big Matt S on 00:52 - Jul 3 by PunteR

FFP nirvana then.?

Ah yes, I prefer that. Freedom from the cycle of debt.
Login to get fewer ads

Big Matt S on 02:52 - Jul 3 with 596 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Big Matt S on 00:14 - Jul 3 by PunteR

So why are some fees undisclosed while others are not.? Surely the same reasons for not disclosing fees applies to every club.?

Usually when the clubs are embarrassed at the sum or want their transfer kitty to be free from speculation.
Big Matt S on 08:35 - Jul 3 with 499 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Agreed.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Big Matt S on 09:32 - Jul 3 with 448 viewsjonno

Agree - except to say that as Millwall will likely be a fellow relegation contender I hope he doesn't have much luck at all next season!
Big Matt S on 09:53 - Jul 3 with 417 viewspaulparker

I’m with DaveB on this I think it’s s massive mistake on our part to let him go
But hey ho hopefully he ends up like Mark falco did at Millwall after we sold him there

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024