Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freeman 08:25 - Jul 2 with 16814 viewskingo

Sky saying Sheffield United to announce Freeman. Hope it’s a good price

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Freeman on 13:33 - Jul 2 with 4074 viewsqprd

Freeman on 13:11 - Jul 2 by Antti_Heinola

yes, but also would mean our targets ight go elsewhere. More likely they matched our valuation (or close to it), and we took it so we could move on and get business done quickly.
We almost sound professional.
This is what should have been happening last summer.

couldnt agree more

but if the price really was £3m, i dont think we'd sell. would be pretty hard for us to replace a player of his calibre with those proceeds, so might as well keep him or wait for a higher price

this is qpr tho, so....
Freeman on 13:43 - Jul 2 with 3985 viewsBuckR

Freeman on 12:40 - Jul 2 by qprd

Who do you think is leaking him this information? Its clearly someone from the club. That person can either be (a) telling the truth or (b) misleading the journo to control the negative PR

personally, i'm pretty confident qpr will have agreed a reasonable fee. otherwise, there would be no reason to sell him this early. we still have a few more months for his price to go up

Sean Gallagher works for Talksport and had an interview with Les this morning
Freeman on 14:01 - Jul 2 with 3838 viewsFDC

£5m feels almost reasonable I guess.

It'll certainly be interesting to see how he gets on in the premiership. One thing that might count against him is lack of explosive pace. Good luck to him anyway, deserves a crack at the big time.
Freeman on 14:02 - Jul 2 with 3835 viewsBenny_the_Ball

At the risk of stating the bleeding obvious:

(1) I can't see even QPR agreeing to £3 million having already rejected £4 million. This is just Sky trying to save face by sticking with the original story it ran. They can get away with blatant guesswork because ultimately the fee will likely be undisclosed.

(2) There is no way Stevenage will be getting a sell-on fee directly from QPR having never sat round a negotiating table together. It's more likely that Stevenage will get a cut of the sell-on fee we pay Bristol City.
Freeman on 14:04 - Jul 2 with 3815 viewsNorthernr

Freeman on 14:02 - Jul 2 by Benny_the_Ball

(1) I can't see even QPR agreeing to £3 million having already rejected £4 million. This is just Sky trying to save face by sticking with the original story it ran. They can get away with blatant guesswork because ultimately the fee will likely be undisclosed.

(2) There is no way Stevenage will be getting a sell-on fee directly from QPR having never sat round a negotiating table together. It's more likely that Stevenage will get a cut of the sell-on fee we pay Bristol City.

Is correct.
Freeman on 15:11 - Jul 2 with 3574 viewsqprd

Freeman on 14:02 - Jul 2 by Benny_the_Ball

yes, number 2 is most likely correct. not to bore anyone, its called privity of contract
Freeman on 15:13 - Jul 2 with 3551 viewsBoston

Think of it as three million plus strap ons - if you consider we’re being shafted.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Freeman on 15:15 - Jul 2 with 3543 viewsqprd

Freeman on 13:43 - Jul 2 by BuckR

Sean Gallagher works for Talksport and had an interview with Les this morning

and i believe he used to cover qpr locally for one of the local papers. im sure hes still tapped in with his qpr sources

i assume his information has either come from les or someone else at the club
Login to get fewer ads

Freeman on 15:50 - Jul 2 with 3396 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Cheers for da games Luke.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Freeman on 16:13 - Jul 2 with 3326 viewsrsonist

Freeman on 14:01 - Jul 2 by FDC

£5m feels almost reasonable I guess.

It'll certainly be interesting to see how he gets on in the premiership. One thing that might count against him is lack of explosive pace. Good luck to him anyway, deserves a crack at the big time.

Can almost buy Craig Dawson with that.
Freeman on 17:21 - Jul 2 with 3179 viewsPunteR

Shame Freemans gone. I couldnt care less what he's gone for anyway. Certainly not gonna speculate on here.. Hopefully the manager can weave a bit of magic and give us a decent team to watch.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Freeman on 17:50 - Jul 2 with 3029 viewsjohncharles

Freeman on 10:27 - Jul 2 by loftboy

Samba 12 million 😇😇😇

No, that was Redknapp £12million

Strong and stable my arse.

Freeman on 18:39 - Jul 2 with 2812 viewslarsricchi

Freeman on 09:44 - Jul 2 by Silverfoxqpr

Four? For this gourd? Four?! Look at it. It's worth ten if it's worth a shekel.

This is such a tangent, but...

I have two keys for my workplace: one to get in the main suite, and another to get into my office. Usually in 50/50 situations I pick the wrong key, but one of them has the number 14 on it. So, whenever I open my office door, I say to myself (sometimes out loud):

"He's offering me 14 for this!"

Good luck to Freeman.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2019 18:45]
Freeman on 18:52 - Jul 2 with 2747 viewsHooping_Mad

Completely behind this decision, it goes to shows what vision we have as a club and helps sell those season tickets & shirts.

Also completely behind the aforementioned 5 yr plan as stated by "The Manager" I base this purely on our long history of manager retention.

Lee Hoo's is a complete genius and I won't have anyone tell me otherwise, my club is moving towards the promise land.

Undisclosed fee - Always good to leave us guessing and speculating no harm done that way.

Lesson's Learned.

Anyway......Back to Reality

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Freeman on 19:15 - Jul 2 with 2651 viewsdaveB

Freeman on 11:08 - Jul 2 by connell10

Well mate we have to agree to disagree on this one as I think we won't spend any money on new signing s from the Freeman and Mass deals, thanks to FFP and the general mismanagement of our club in the past.

I don't think we'll spend the lot but some of it will go on new players
Freeman on 19:37 - Jul 2 with 2555 viewsenfieldargh

Freeman on 18:52 - Jul 2 by Hooping_Mad

Completely behind this decision, it goes to shows what vision we have as a club and helps sell those season tickets & shirts.

Also completely behind the aforementioned 5 yr plan as stated by "The Manager" I base this purely on our long history of manager retention.

Lee Hoo's is a complete genius and I won't have anyone tell me otherwise, my club is moving towards the promise land.

Undisclosed fee - Always good to leave us guessing and speculating no harm done that way.

Lesson's Learned.

Anyway......Back to Reality

Can you please tell us the transfer fees that have been paid by all clubs so far this season, I'm interested to know the NET spend of all the clubs.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Freeman on 22:06 - Jul 2 with 2350 viewsBucksRanger

Chris Wilder reckons he's got a bargain.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/sheffield-united
Freeman on 22:12 - Jul 2 with 2320 viewsHunterhoop

Freeman on 22:06 - Jul 2 by BucksRanger

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/sheffield-united

He’s hardly going to say “we paid over the odds” is he?!

Besides it’s clearly lot 3m. Widely reported we rejected £4m; the price went up. In both clubs’ interest to keep it quiet. Then for obvious reasons; ours to keep hidden our live FFP position and to help with negotiations for any new signings.

Reported as £5m elsewhere and likely right, if not also undercooked.
Freeman on 23:41 - Jul 2 with 2162 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Freeman on 22:06 - Jul 2 by BucksRanger

Even if it's £5 million, that's still a bargain.

Anyway, thanks for the memories Luke and good luck in the Premier League. You earned your shot.
Freeman on 15:06 - Jul 3 with 1861 viewsaston_hoop

Sheff U offically announced the deal now

[Post edited 3 Jul 2019 15:06]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Freeman on 15:11 - Jul 3 with 1805 viewsqpr1976

Freeman on 15:06 - Jul 3 by aston_hoop

As have we.
Freeman on 15:16 - Jul 3 with 1750 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Freeman on 15:06 - Jul 3 by aston_hoop

Is it me, or does he look miserable?

He'll be back within a week...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Freeman on 15:17 - Jul 3 with 1739 viewspaulparker

I hope we have a sell on included

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Freeman on 15:21 - Jul 3 with 1692 viewsMick_S

Freeman on 15:16 - Jul 3 by BrianMcCarthy

Is it me, or does he look miserable?

He'll be back within a week...

I think he's worried about his card shop in Westfields, Brian. Konk will know.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Freeman on 15:27 - Jul 3 with 1637 viewspeterlund_dk

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2019/july/freeman-signs/

According to their own site, it's a "club record fee". Previous record signing was Josh Egan at 4.1m.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024