Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Les piece on talk sport 17:47 - Jul 3 with 7331 viewsenfieldargh

https://talksport.com/football/efl/567429/les-ferdinand-exclusive-qpr-role-tough

Hope not a spackman

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Sir Les piece on talk sport on 19:53 - Jul 7 with 992 viewsNortholt_Rs

Sir Les piece on talk sport on 00:19 - Jul 7 by mylot50years

OK but don't expect anyone to be to interested in your opinion.

Different opinions are what makes this forum....even if we don’t agree with what others say. For me, it’s completely ok to question the DoF’s track record. In fact, it’s healthy to scrutinise what’s going on at the club.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Sir Les piece on talk sport on 22:58 - Jul 7 with 872 viewsozexile

Sir Les piece on talk sport on 00:19 - Jul 7 by mylot50years

OK but don't expect anyone to be to interested in your opinion.

That's fine. Differing opinions are what makes a forum.
Sir Les piece on talk sport on 13:17 - Jul 8 with 676 viewsTGRRRSSS

Sir Les piece on talk sport on 19:16 - Jul 3 by californiahoop

The term “black mafia” wasn’t used as a term of endearment, you use the “race card” term to undermine a serious racial issue!! As he stated, with HR and his crew, the equivalent terminology was never used!!

I didn’t want Tim Sherwood either but, as DOF, that should have been his call, it now appears that he didn’t have much say in previous managerial appointments.

I wish him well moving forward, now TF has been taken out of the front line, I have faith in AB, LF, LH and NW.

I've never personally seen the "Black Mafia" term used but Redknapp has been criticised on here constantly and mostly during his tenure, likewise Hughes and the "Taffia" similarly for old boys network, so I think he's highlighting incorrectly in this respect.

A few things where he's wrong as well I am not one who likes to criticise Les but some of this is a bit ott.

As for Tony most of it's Twitter where everything is a nonsense these days and has been for a while, and it's also partially justified in terms of decisions TF took.

Nobody demanded Boswinga or Ji Sung Park for instance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024