Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone's favourite horse racing womble dies at 79! 12:05 - Jul 5 with 1774 viewsbosh67

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/horse-racing/48881290

RIP John.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Everyone's favourite horse racing womble dies at 79! on 13:11 - Jul 5 with 1676 viewsSonofNorfolt

No tears from me, he was a wrong 'un.
Rude, and he smelt, and they were his redeeming features.
Everyone's favourite horse racing womble dies at 79! on 13:19 - Jul 5 with 1651 viewsqpr1976

Everyone's favourite horse racing womble dies at 79! on 13:11 - Jul 5 by SonofNorfolt

Agree, odious excuse of a man.
Everyone's favourite horse racing womble dies at 79! on 13:20 - Jul 5 with 1650 viewsbosh67

Everyone's favourite horse racing womble dies at 79! on 13:11 - Jul 5 by SonofNorfolt

... said his dad on hearing the news.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Everyone's favourite horse racing womble dies at 79! on 15:39 - Jul 5 with 1559 viewsElHoop

I thought that he was 'larger than life' - definitely an odd bloke but he made TV racing more interesting. He was the original Matt Chapman - not everyone's cup of tea but did the job that needed to be done and didn't mind ruffling a few feathers. It makes for better viewing when someone like that is one of the presenters, well it does for me anyway. So RIP Big Mac.

Some nice tributes here - I love Francome's 'bingo' story:
https://www.racingpost.com/news/john-mccririck-1940-2019/friends-and-colleagues-
Everyone's favourite horse racing womble dies at 79! on 19:14 - Jul 5 with 1417 viewsEsox_Lucius

His funeral is at 10/1 at Kempton.

The grass is always greener.

Everyone's favourite horse racing womble dies at 79! on 19:44 - Jul 5 with 1388 viewssmegma

Everyone's favourite horse racing womble dies at 79! on 15:39 - Jul 5 by ElHoop

I thought that he was 'larger than life' - definitely an odd bloke but he made TV racing more interesting. He was the original Matt Chapman - not everyone's cup of tea but did the job that needed to be done and didn't mind ruffling a few feathers. It makes for better viewing when someone like that is one of the presenters, well it does for me anyway. So RIP Big Mac.

Some nice tributes here - I love Francome's 'bingo' story:
https://www.racingpost.com/news/john-mccririck-1940-2019/friends-and-colleagues-

He was in fact an idiot.
Everyone's favourite horse racing womble dies at 79! on 20:50 - Jul 5 with 1344 viewsw7r

Funeral will be from his house at 10/1 buryal at local graveyard at 5/2 and refreshments at local working mans clubs at 5/4!
Everyone's favourite horse racing womble dies at 79! on 22:00 - Jul 5 with 1249 viewsElHoop

Everyone's favourite horse racing womble dies at 79! on 20:50 - Jul 5 by w7r

Funeral will be from his house at 10/1 buryal at local graveyard at 5/2 and refreshments at local working mans clubs at 5/4!

If you are going down that road then the funeral might start at' 'double carpet' or 12.27 (33 to 1) with the cremation at 12.57 or 'carpet' (3/1). Scattering of ashes at Alexandra Palace at 2.50 or 'Burlington' (10/3)
Login to get fewer ads

Everyone's favourite horse racing womble dies at 79! on 11:19 - Jul 6 with 1059 viewsflynnbo

Renowned bogie recycler.
Everyone's favourite horse racing womble dies at 79! on 19:49 - Jul 6 with 944 viewsNoDiddley

My firm hired him once for a shop opening along with Linda Lusardi,he spent most of the time touching her arse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024