Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austria 20:04 - Jul 10 with 13266 viewsstowmarketrange

Not a very good weather forecast for Vienna on Friday then.Showers on Friday and thunderstorms on Saturday.Berlin all over again then.
Austria on 20:11 - Jul 12 with 4296 viewsisawqpratwcity

I heard the Austrian commentator say, when talking about us, "kein gut, kein Geld" (no good, no money), and "ein bisschen Englisches Wetter mitgebracht" (brought some English weather with them) which explains their third goal when our defender slipped over while our goalie was on the ground, allowing their man to thump it in.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Austria on 20:26 - Jul 12 with 4134 viewsGloucs_R

Austria on 20:02 - Jul 12 by EmpireStateRanger

Dom Ball looked pretty good, as did Amos.

Just like last season, don't think I like Eze out wide.

Shodipo left a lot to be desired.

Agree, Eze is never a wide player.

Mido perhaps trying too hard?

Hall looked rusty, really really off the pace

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Austria on 21:27 - Jul 12 with 3783 viewsTheChef

Warburton out.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Austria on 23:16 - Jul 12 with 3468 viewsMancR

Never mind the footie, what about the dog shit kit?!? We are QPR playing a team in purple, send the team out in our colours-not effing minty green.
Austria on 01:06 - Jul 13 with 3261 viewsconnell10

Austria on 20:02 - Jul 12 by EmpireStateRanger

Dom Ball looked pretty good, as did Amos.

Just like last season, don't think I like Eze out wide.

Shodipo left a lot to be desired.

Not sure we were watching the same game mate, i thought shop was one of our best players! A lot to be desired absolute crazy statement the boy did good!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Austria on 13:17 - Jul 13 with 2964 viewsDiscodroids

Some fantastical slaggings for Warburton on twitter last night and this morning. I swear some of our fans are thicker than a camila batmanghelidjh rough cut chick pea 8lb turd. IMO Friendlies are to get players fit, have a look at a few likely lads coming through and experiment on some sort of playing pattern / style for the forthcoming season

You would think Warburton was a tea urn gofer for Kenny Noye on the Stoat beast wing for sex cases with Some of the lumpen shit he's getting on twitter. It was a fackin' Friendly. In early July!.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 13:18]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Austria on 13:44 - Jul 13 with 2881 viewsdanehoop

Austria on 13:17 - Jul 13 by Discodroids

Some fantastical slaggings for Warburton on twitter last night and this morning. I swear some of our fans are thicker than a camila batmanghelidjh rough cut chick pea 8lb turd. IMO Friendlies are to get players fit, have a look at a few likely lads coming through and experiment on some sort of playing pattern / style for the forthcoming season

You would think Warburton was a tea urn gofer for Kenny Noye on the Stoat beast wing for sex cases with Some of the lumpen shit he's getting on twitter. It was a fackin' Friendly. In early July!.

Twitter - a medium designed for people who previously would have written on toilet walls to get their "thoughts" across.

Never knowingly understood

Austria on 13:48 - Jul 13 with 2864 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Austria on 01:06 - Jul 13 by connell10

Not sure we were watching the same game mate, i thought shop was one of our best players! A lot to be desired absolute crazy statement the boy did good!!

Don’t know about all of that... I had major Hoilett flashbacks watching Mide yesterday. A whole lot of work with but not a whole lot of impact.

I’m not slagging on the kid. It’s the first preseason match, and he’s had a long road back from injury. I’m sure he’ll be better in the upcoming matches.
Login to get fewer ads

Austria on 14:08 - Jul 13 with 2828 viewskingo

I thought it was a very good workout against a side that were match tuned. Most clubs start with an easy first game but we started with a hard one. For me it showed Lumley is stepping up his game to keep being number 1, which I see as a positive. Defence looked slow and didn’t deal with the speed of their strikers. Midfield looked good. We all know we need forwards and this game highlighted it but I am sure we have ‘irons in the fire’. All in all I am sure MW saw lots in the game to work on, so a good game to have. Plus I thought the kit looked great.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Austria on 14:09 - Jul 13 with 2825 viewspaulparker

Austria on 13:17 - Jul 13 by Discodroids

Dodgy at the back, cheap goals given away , no creativity in midfield and powder puff up to
Oh and a 3-1 loss

Yep it’s good to be back

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Austria on 14:22 - Jul 13 with 2779 viewsDejR_vu

If you were asked to identify a game where the result means absolutely nothing it’s the first pre-season game. It’s 100% about fitness, shape and patterns of play. Sound like there’s plenty to be optimistic about, plenty to work on.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Austria on 14:27 - Jul 13 with 2749 viewsRangersDave

Austria on 14:09 - Jul 13 by paulparker

Dodgy at the back, cheap goals given away , no creativity in midfield and powder puff up to
Oh and a 3-1 loss

Yep it’s good to be back

And a shyte kit!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Austria on 15:08 - Jul 13 with 2642 viewsBoston

Austria on 14:22 - Jul 13 by DejR_vu

If you were asked to identify a game where the result means absolutely nothing it’s the first pre-season game. It’s 100% about fitness, shape and patterns of play. Sound like there’s plenty to be optimistic about, plenty to work on.

Isn’t that the same for the oppo?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Austria on 16:17 - Jul 13 with 2506 viewsDejR_vu

Austria on 15:08 - Jul 13 by Boston

Isn’t that the same for the oppo?

It wasn’t their first game, they’ve played a few already.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Austria on 16:17 - Jul 13 with 2504 viewsAustrianHoop

Great to see so many coming over for the game and it was also a good turnout in Flanagans Pub after the game ... when I left at one(ish) you all seemed to be in good spirits ... As for the game ... I thought it was quite ok, I had feared worse, there is potential.Players like Eze and Manning have to step up and take more responsibility. And yeah, a bit of experience would be welcome. Defensively it could have been better, too open for my liking, the forward they came up against is not as good as they made him look...
Austria on 10:48 - Jul 14 with 1999 viewsTacticalR

Austria on 23:16 - Jul 12 by MancR

Never mind the footie, what about the dog shit kit?!? We are QPR playing a team in purple, send the team out in our colours-not effing minty green.

That kit has a 'staff in a leisure centre' look about it.

Air hostess clique

Austria on 11:04 - Jul 14 with 1976 viewsDannyPaddox

Austria on 10:48 - Jul 14 by TacticalR

That kit has a 'staff in a leisure centre' look about it.

Kit-wise you've nailed it there though strangely it's growing on me. Alas I don't like the flappy collars and custard-piping of the home kit.

Watched the first half of the Vienna game. Impressed with Barbet and Amos. I liked some of the football we played especially considering it was the very first game. Playing out from the back with full-backs bombing up will give us kittens though. In fact by Christmas I expect the Upper Loft to resemble a sanctuary for abandoned cats. Hopefully we have the right personnel to execute the game plan.
Austria on 15:03 - Jul 14 with 1816 viewssmegma

Austria on 01:06 - Jul 13 by connell10

He did well by beating his marker regularly but his crossing was atrocious.
Austria on 00:09 - Jul 15 with 1627 viewsLoftgirl

Austria on 11:04 - Jul 14 by DannyPaddox

Kit-wise you've nailed it there though strangely it's growing on me. Alas I don't like the flappy collars and custard-piping of the home kit.

Watched the first half of the Vienna game. Impressed with Barbet and Amos. I liked some of the football we played especially considering it was the very first game. Playing out from the back with full-backs bombing up will give us kittens though. In fact by Christmas I expect the Upper Loft to resemble a sanctuary for abandoned cats. Hopefully we have the right personnel to execute the game plan.

Game plan you say.
Austria on 09:24 - Jul 15 with 1479 viewssmegma

Austria on 16:17 - Jul 13 by DejR_vu

It wasn’t their first game, they’ve played a few already.

It was Austrias first game as well, also with a new manager according to the local press.
Austria on 09:26 - Jul 15 with 1476 viewssmegma

Austria on 16:17 - Jul 13 by AustrianHoop

Great to see so many coming over for the game and it was also a good turnout in Flanagans Pub after the game ... when I left at one(ish) you all seemed to be in good spirits ... As for the game ... I thought it was quite ok, I had feared worse, there is potential.Players like Eze and Manning have to step up and take more responsibility. And yeah, a bit of experience would be welcome. Defensively it could have been better, too open for my liking, the forward they came up against is not as good as they made him look...

Was you the guy in the half Austria/half QPR shirt ??
Austria on 09:45 - Jul 15 with 1438 viewssmegma

Austria on 19:49 - Jul 12 by denhamhoop2

If Haamalainen plays much this season we are in real trouble he has no defensive nous whatsoever

And that's based on half a game ??
Austria on 10:58 - Jul 15 with 1362 viewsaston_hoop

Anyone know how the U23s got on in Hungary?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Austria on 11:00 - Jul 15 with 1353 viewsAustrianHoop

Austria on 09:26 - Jul 15 by smegma

Was you the guy in the half Austria/half QPR shirt ??

No, certainly not, I would not wear such a stupid shirt ... I wore an old QPR T-Shirt which I bought many moons ago at the Club Shop. Grey and had a QPR - Loftus Road print on it.
Austria on 11:12 - Jul 15 with 1325 viewssmegma

Austria on 11:00 - Jul 15 by AustrianHoop

No, certainly not, I would not wear such a stupid shirt ... I wore an old QPR T-Shirt which I bought many moons ago at the Club Shop. Grey and had a QPR - Loftus Road print on it.

Thank god for that !!! I was sat behind the dugouts on the half way line as the away section was diabolically bad. This bloke was walking around talking to anyone wearing a QPR shirt. I had a t shirt on but ignored him when he tried to talk to me in the queue for some drinks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024