Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR+ Pass 06:15 - Jul 16 with 2545 viewsLblock

I’m not referring to the “preseason bundle bargain” of £10.00 but the whole thing for £45.00

Anyone advise as to whether they’ve had it before and think it’s worth it?
I’m probably going to give most away games a miss this year and may be elsewhere in the UK for a few home games. I’d be interested to see what access I can get via an iPhone or iPad via this QPR+ thing.
Any advice welcome

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

QPR+ Pass on 07:22 - Jul 16 with 2485 viewsjonno

Well the £45 one is commentary only - you are not allowed to stream video of EFL matches in the UK. Living abroad, I have the £115 one which does show live video streams of most of the home and away games (except if it is being broadcast by some TV company - which can be annoying if I can't get it on the TV!). After some initial technical issues that appears to be more stable these days. So basically if you want audio commentary - no video - then that is what you will get.
QPR+ Pass on 09:01 - Jul 16 with 2361 viewsLblock

I read it there was live games

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

QPR+ Pass on 09:51 - Jul 16 with 2307 viewsfrancisbowles

I live on the south coast so go to home matches but rarely away. I buy the season audio at £45 which covers every match home and away, although I only use the away bit.

There are midweek live games now which are shown on Sky red button, at least eight next season but these are an additional £10 each if you want to watch them on the offy.

They really should come up with a better package for season ticket holders as I am now paying the £45 for very few away matches as I usually go abroad and watch about three more away matches at another £5 each. Effectively I am paying £45 for about 12 away matches.

As for the quality, it obviously depends on your internet speed, mine is BT one above the standard but not fibre, and is generally reliable although it occasionally freezes and crashes it is not usually for long.
QPR+ Pass on 10:02 - Jul 16 with 2286 viewssmegma

QPR+ Pass on 07:22 - Jul 16 by jonno

Well the £45 one is commentary only - you are not allowed to stream video of EFL matches in the UK. Living abroad, I have the £115 one which does show live video streams of most of the home and away games (except if it is being broadcast by some TV company - which can be annoying if I can't get it on the TV!). After some initial technical issues that appears to be more stable these days. So basically if you want audio commentary - no video - then that is what you will get.

£115 ??!!!
QPR+ Pass on 10:12 - Jul 16 with 2275 viewsRBlock

I struggle to make a lot of the away games, (bank balance and relationship can't take it) so I have the full QPR Plus package to watch the games. You have you use a VPN (which channels your IP address via another country) though, because they can't stream it to the UK. Whilst it has been patchy, it is definitely worth it.

I use it on a laptop so have a VPN built into my browser, but you can find apps to download on the Ipad which do the trick. On a plus note, there is no limit to the amount of people who can log on to one account at the same time, so a few of us have chipped in for one log-in.
QPR+ Pass on 10:37 - Jul 16 with 2250 viewsjonno

QPR+ Pass on 10:02 - Jul 16 by smegma

£115 ??!!!

Yeah. I don't think it's that much to see all the home and away games live. Admittedly it's not as good as actually being there but the cost of flying back and forward from Cyprus, not to mention the cost of match tickets these days, would be slightly exorbitant.
QPR+ Pass on 11:08 - Jul 16 with 2208 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I think it's brilliant, LB.

I usually get the video one. Quality is great, comms brilliant and technical issues are very rare now.

You need to be outside of both the UK and Ireland at kick-off time. i recommend The Netherlands. many of us meet there.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR+ Pass on 14:56 - Jul 16 with 2085 viewsMatch82

QPR+ Pass on 10:02 - Jul 16 by smegma

£115 ??!!!

Honestly that's a bargain for those of us abroad, as the alternative is.... nothing. Prior to this, I'd get to watch maybe 4 games a year, and that would involve getting up at 5 in the morning and catching a train for 30 minutes to the one pub which was open and showing the game.

Now I get (almost) every game, most of which are a much more reasonable kick off time, without having to leave the couch. Can even watch on my phone if I happen to be out and about.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR+ Pass on 15:13 - Jul 16 with 2064 viewsEmpireStateRanger

QPR+ Pass on 14:56 - Jul 16 by Match82

Honestly that's a bargain for those of us abroad, as the alternative is.... nothing. Prior to this, I'd get to watch maybe 4 games a year, and that would involve getting up at 5 in the morning and catching a train for 30 minutes to the one pub which was open and showing the game.

Now I get (almost) every game, most of which are a much more reasonable kick off time, without having to leave the couch. Can even watch on my phone if I happen to be out and about.

Exactly how I feel. I watch on my tablet most mornings in NYC with a coffee in hand and bacon on the stove.

The only complaint I have is the inability to stream the match on my TV.
QPR+ Pass on 15:35 - Jul 16 with 2044 viewsqueensparker

Got two tiny kids so it's not as easy these days to get to all the games, so I've paid for the video one for the last two seasons.

First year it was patchy and often broken and was getting on my t*ts, last year was excellent, no problems at all.

If you have the spare cash definitely recommend it.
QPR+ Pass on 16:20 - Jul 16 with 1975 viewsVancouverHoop

QPR+ Pass on 14:56 - Jul 16 by Match82

Yes it is good value (especially as the value of the pound drops!)

There are a few glitchy games, but last season was way better than the first. Overall it's a very professional package.
QPR+ Pass on 16:43 - Jul 16 with 1933 viewsjonno

Funnily enough, they took my subscription from my bank yesterday. Might have been nice to have been asked first......!
QPR+ Pass on 16:54 - Jul 16 with 1918 viewsRblockPrior

it would be interesting to know how much the club makes over the season from QPR+ I assume there are a few thousand subscribers

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

QPR+ Pass on 16:58 - Jul 16 with 1910 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

QPR+ Pass on 16:54 - Jul 16 by RblockPrior

it would be interesting to know how much the club makes over the season from QPR+ I assume there are a few thousand subscribers

Not enough to buy a new striker. Clearly.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

QPR+ Pass on 17:35 - Jul 16 with 1856 viewsJAPRANGERS

QPR+ Pass on 16:58 - Jul 16 by CliveWilsonSaid

Not enough to buy a new striker. Clearly.

Never fear soon Austin will be here init??

So you guys recommend QPR+ then?? I can see I will be investing for next season.

You RRRRSSSS!!!! etc.
QPR+ Pass on 19:33 - Jul 16 with 1770 viewsDavieQPR

QPR+ Pass on 16:43 - Jul 16 by jonno

Funnily enough, they took my subscription from my bank yesterday. Might have been nice to have been asked first......!

Like Season Tickets they are renewed on a rolling contract. If you don't want it in the future you need to contact the Club to cancel.
QPR+ Pass on 08:09 - Jul 18 with 1489 viewsjonno

QPR+ Pass on 19:33 - Jul 16 by DavieQPR

Like Season Tickets they are renewed on a rolling contract. If you don't want it in the future you need to contact the Club to cancel.

Yes, I get that. But usually in these circumstances you are notified in advance that money is being taken from your account. Not a problem as I would have renewed anyway just seems slightly odd.
QPR+ Pass on 09:16 - Jul 18 with 1442 viewssmegma

QPR+ Pass on 10:37 - Jul 16 by jonno

Yeah. I don't think it's that much to see all the home and away games live. Admittedly it's not as good as actually being there but the cost of flying back and forward from Cyprus, not to mention the cost of match tickets these days, would be slightly exorbitant.

Ah, I thought it was just for home games. £2.50 a pop is a decent deal in fact.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024